• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Revision: Senna Planet feat

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I remeber correctly WSK and at some point Yhawach were argued to have some unquantifiable lvls of 4D sustenance feats using their raw rieryoku ( we already accept the cosmolgy to be be atleast low2C right??)..but since it was too low and with unknown timeframe it was dismissed according to the new stabilization standards.....but my arguement is that shouldn't this be still helluva more impressive compared to stabilizing the planets?? If Senna can do one explosion to reverse the collision course of two planets...why would the stabilization done by WSK for many years which prevents this on larger scale not be greater than Senna's feat.....isn't that done by raw reiryoku which scales to physicals??

We basically said that and got ignored.

Also told them The Almighty wasn't used for Creation or Stability but hey whatever.

We basically said that and got ignored.

Also told them The Almighty wasn't used for Creation or Stability but hey whatever.
From what I remember the kanji for "omnipotent power" got mixed up with "almighty power" when translating.....so "almighty" with a small 'a' which is used as an adjective for power got mistaken for "Almighty" with a capital 'A' which is a noun ..the ability that is.....this is what I remember reading on downgrade thread on Arc7Kuroi's post.....that pretty much proves that raw power is used for creation and stabilization....only problem was that it isn't good enough for 3A or low2C...but it is definitely good enough for low5B or 5B whatever the calc is....

Just skimmed through this.
I haven't made a conclusion yet but from what I read so far. I don't see the issue of WSK scaling up from the I make you forget girl's Feat.

Will check the rest in detail later.

"omnipotent power" got mixed up with "almighty power" when translating.....so "almighty" with a small 'a' which is used as an adjective for power got mistaken for "Almighty" with a capital 'A' which is a noun ..the ability that is.....this is what I remember reading on downgrade thread on Arc7Kuroi's post.....that pretty much proves that raw power is used for creation and stabilization....
This is all hax, unscaleable.

Given the rise of new threads regarding disagreements on current stances of the properties of the almighty and the stabilization process, and that we are so close to the official translation of volume three, alongside that the speed CRT is concurrently open and that there are two other CRTs planned in the near future (1 from damage, 1 from me regarding hikone's speed feat), I am proposing the temporary closure of this thread until March

My proposed view on how things might go:
Speed thread gets finished
Damage's crt
Novel release
Hikone
Reopen this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back