• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Cyber, when I say accepted, I am not talking about the calc, but a thread (CRT) of years ago where it was already added to the profiles.

There was no old calc, senna feat does not require calc to be 5B, its just a consequence of overcoming the gravitational binding energy of 2 planets it cant get lower than 5B if you understand math, Arc calc is just a formality to give a value.
But whatever what it is done is already done, I simply dont like that it get ignored and not addressed when it was literally accepted.

There was no old calc, senna feat does not require calc to be 5B, its just a consequence of overcoming the gravitational binding energy of 2 planets it cant get lower than 5B if you understand math, Arc calc is just a formality to give a value.
But whatever what it is done is already done, I simply dont like that it get ignored and not addressed when it was literally accepted.

Incorrect there was an old calc

That calc was downgraded here to 5B without a calc (as low-end) and applied to the profiles.

What do you not understand when I say a CRT was made and was accepted.

I've been told repeatedly by staff it requires a current crt, so that's what I did. If you think that's wrong hit that up with staff then.

Wasn’t it agreed that it takes raw power to destroy the worlds and not purely the almighty alone? Ichigo was described by ichibei as being the perfect soul king replacement and he doesn’t have the almighty, same with ginjo and hikone being candidates and them not having it. Or was that completely ignored? Cause I took a look at the profiles and I gotta say they’re not done too well..

I say get rid of universal almighty completely because that makes absolutely no sense when other people can be the soul king and destroy everything without the almighty.

ok im confused now. I brought up the soul cycle because i saw it resurface during the downgrades, and for reasons i will explain tomorrow.

Can someone tell me definitively what is the current consensus on this site on how the interplay between the soul king and the flow of souls?
The soul king jus regulates so that souls come and go to and from SS and WOTL

The creation and destruction of the cosmology itself was done via reiatsu basically raw power

@Cyberblader90, I think they either forgot about it or ignored it? I’m not sure anymore at this point, but I’d still appreciate if someone told me why only the almighty scales to planetary to universal destruction.

Ok, so based off the profiles right now, people like byakuya and kenpachi are comparable to the prime soul king and true bankai hollowfied ichigo which already makes no sense.

And I hate to say it, but once senna’s feat is either unscalable or rendered null, and Yhwach’s lifting the seireitei feat is recalced and most likely downgraded, and don’t quote me, but they might try and say only his telekinesis scales to it. And multipliers might go as well, we'll be left with the god tiers at country level, which means pretty much everyone in bleach, even mayuri will be a god tier Character lmao.
Personally, I think it’s pretty obvious that the god tiers scale above anything senna with the blanks power can do, but I feel like they want everything explained down to a perfect T or it’s unacceptable.

sorry for the rant, and I don’t mean to sound hostile or disrespectful but this can be very frustrating lol. But Creating new standards and trying to change everything about the bleach universe to fit what they want, even ignoring some of the most knowledgeable people on bleach, makes me question this site.

Last edited:
I have no idea why the almighty is currently scaled in the way it is

I really had nothing to do with the universal downgrade CRT so you need to ask someone like kuku

the only input I've had is the renji crt and the senna one

Out of all things, The Almighty is the justification for tier 3?
How?? In what world?
latest

I plan on doing a crt on the rel+ feat from hikone in March.

At least four to five characters scale and there's a quote in the novel that allows potentially some characters to even downscale

Is it just me or I don’t mind the downgrades..... I mean Yhwach as a low 5-B (soon to be anyway) spams a 3-A attack in character. It’s gonna be pretty fun debating with him.

@Cyberblader90, once again I’m sorry and I know that my posts aren’t helping anything right now. It just bugs me how people strictly treats the bleach verse so why even bother trying at this point? You might get upset too, but the hikone speed feat most likely isn’t gonna be accepted from what I’ve seen so far as well.

Back