• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Very Small Bleach CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I think a bit more context would be helpful.

How did these memories come to take the form of a person? Has she ever shown any Non-Physical attributes?
Not sure about her showing a non-physical attribute, I'm sort of proposing that practically every soul would have the ability to interact with her so it's a little hard to show her being non-physical when almost the entire cast of Bleach are souls, as for "how" they took the form of Senna, it's never really explained as far as I know, it just happens, though as I mentioned in the OP, it's stated that Senna is just memories and that she never existed to begin with, both of which go against her being physically real imo.

It's been over 48 hours since the creation of the OP with multiple staff agreements.

I'm sure it's fine. Are there any pages that need to be unlocked?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back