• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BLEACH - Resistance addition for Yoruich and Kisukei

My first CRT. Hopefully it pans out. If there is any mistakes please point them out.

Yoruichi:
For context: Askin's Shrift D- The Deathdealing allows him to control the lethal dosage of any substance he comes across. This would be his standard poison manipulation. He has an enhanced version called Gift Bad and a further enhanced version called Gift Ball (all of this is on his profile if you want to check). Yoruichi was hit by a Gift Ball that affected reishi, oxygen and nitrogen. This lowered her lethal dosage of those substances to the point where she should have died.

The relevant scans:
0662-003.jpg

0662-004.jpg

The profile being changed is for Yoruichi Shihoin.
My proposal is to add the following:

Resistance to:

Kisuke:
For context: After being pressed by Yoruichi, Askin activates his Vollstandig and engulfs the are are in his Gift Ball Deluxe, which is the largest Gift Ball that he can create. Kisuke is able to move around in the Gift Ball Deluxe. Askin also says that Kisuke is barely affected by lethal dosage and that was why he had to use Gift Ring.

Relevant scans:
0664-017.jpg

0664-021.jpg

0664-022.jpg

My proposal is to add the following to Kisuke Urahara's profile:

Resistance to:

Last edited:
I don't think so. These are feats for physical endurance not mental endurance.
?

?
Note: This ability should only be given to characters that have explicitly displayed far beyond human levels of mental endurance. This may have been demonstrated in the form of a highly reliable statement or a significant event. An example of the latter would be Roronoa Zoro taking in all of Monkey D. Luffy's pain at once.

Note: This ability should only be given to characters that have explicitly displayed far beyond human levels of mental endurance. This may have been demonstrated in the form of a highly reliable statement or a significant event. An example of the latter would be Roronoa Zoro taking in all of Monkey D. Luffy's pain at once.
Can you explain what you are trying to say with this?

This note was given at the end of the page for Supernatural Willpower. I don't think Yoruichi and Kisuke fit this in this instance.
Still don't know what you are trying to say with that note.
Notes are just for references. Are you trying to say they weren't feeling pain when exposed to Askin death dealing?

I believe the argument is by the fact that both Yoruichi and Kisuke remain conscious after being exposed to Askin's poison, is evidence in itself of them displaying beyond human levels of mental endurance. They're both still feeling the pain of having their bodies poisoned, but can still remain mentally aware enough to stay conscious and lucid through it all, which shouldn't be possible as implied by Askin.

On the topic of my opinion of this thread, I agree with it.

I believe the argument is by the fact that both Yoruichi and Kisuke remain conscious after being exposed to Askin's poison, is evidence in itself of them displaying beyond human levels of mental endurance. They're both still feeling the pain of having their bodies poisoned, but can still remain mentally aware enough to stay conscious and lucid through it all, which shouldn't be possible as implied by Askin.
Couldn't have put it better myself. Every verse needs a guy like you. 🙏

That makes sense. But this is supposed to a CRT for Resistances.

That makes sense. But this is supposed to a CRT for Resistances.
It's up to you to choose if you wanna add the ability in this thread or create another thread later. People are just saying that you should add it to this thread since it would be easier than creating another thread as the evidence used in the OP for the resistances is the same evidence that is going to be used to get Supernatural Willpower anyway.

Go on their walls, which can be accessed by clicking their names, and post a message asking them if they can evaluate your thread. Make sure to only ask mods who have red, green, or purple name tags, as they're the only mods who can pass a thread.
I've contacted a mod but I haven't gotten a response yet. Should I message another mod or wait?

Also, would you mind if I messaged you? It seems better than clogging the thread with rookie questions.

I've contacted a mod but I haven't gotten a response yet. Should I message another mod or wait?
Contact as much as you can, since you're going to need more than just one mod approving the thread to get it passed.

Also, would you mind if I messaged you? It seems better than clogging the thread with rookie questions.
If you have any questions, just message me either on my wall or in DMs.

Back