• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach profiles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gwynbleiddd

VS Battles
Retired
I have noticed that there are several bleach profiles with stats that don't fit the characters.For example several sternritter such as bazz b,bambietta,giselle ,lilotto and menimas have recieved stats far higher for not so impressive feats.Bazz B being ranked as city level for this https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Kkapoios/Bazz_B_burning_finger_3#comm-89214 and island level because his fire matched yammamoto's city level shikai.Also there are several shinigami that have too high stats for no good reason.Isshin , shunsui ,ukitake and unohana being mountain level which is the level dangai ichigo is.Another captain is shinji who is put city level (same as aizen) when aizen could easily whipe the floor with him.

Bamb and her fodder group stats are fine were there at,Also how did you come to the conclusion that Yama's shikai was City Level?

Dangai ichigo is mountain+ acording to his profile ,mugetsu is small country.Yama's shikai is city level because of a calc that you can find on his profile.Also i forgot about nel who is ranked small city and yammy who is ranked island level.

In yamma's AP it says that he can focus the immense heat of his zanpakuto if you click on it you will find the calc and ulquiorra's second release makes him the strongest espada (the way i see it is like he has reached bankai ,if we compare arrancar zanpakutos with shinigami zanpakutos) so base nel being the same as ulquiorra's second release seems wrong.

ok dangai ichigo is stronger then mountain+. ok if ichigo can destroy 1 mountain with a shock wave. how powerful do you think the swing it self was if the shock wave destroyed the mountain then think how powerful his full power attacks would be. if ichigo shock wave is mountain level lol lol why would some think like getsuga tenshō be mountain level this is stupid.

so who here thinks if ichigo shock wave is mountain level the swing it self would be the same power. if you do your not that smart. ok if you have a stick and hit a wall the power the wall gets hit by is much higher then the shock wave that's around it. so people is ichigo shock wave is mountain level the force of the swing would be 100x stronger.

sock wave mountain level

force of swing 100x stronger

getsuga tenshō many times stronger then ichigos swing

so no dangai is much higher then mountain level

and this page stupid. yes some people get power ups in bleach for power scaling. all anime do it so what should we go to the dbz page and down grade people who has not destroyed a planet. hell no because its power scaling. like goku can he destroy a planet yes has he done that kind of power no. does it mean he cant do it. hell no its just power scaling if dbz naruto can do so can bleach. so can some one shut this page down for being a troll

Bleachfun ichigo destroyed a big rock with the shockwave not a mountain thats why his dangai form is only mountain.The energy from the shockwave was town level and people multiplied it with 40000 (i think) to find his full power in dangai.The powerscale in the profiles i mentioned is just wrong, bambietta mountain level durability because she survived a cero from an arrancar that was not even an espada, bambietta mountain dc for oneshoting a person with town level durability while her ability ignores durability and many other mistakes .Bazz b city level burning finger 3 while a calc that i did showed multi city block level(the calc is in the link above).

and yet what you are ignoring are all the feats that do suggest these level, mask de masculine's, Gremmy's, ulquiorra's feat, bazz b being city level after that feat is just a poor explanation, but the level itself is still correct due to powerscaling from mask de masculine's feat, also Aizen and Dangai ichigo are considered small country level here, combined with ulquiorra's feat and the fact characters like Isshin and urahara can murk the floor with him makes them city/mountain level.

shunsui is powerscaled weirdly, as he should be powescaled from kenpachi being the more experienced, well rounded and over all stronger captain earning many complemants from Yama-G for his strength (someone who is clearly stronger then kenpachi, no matter how you slice it.)

Also no matter how you slice it dangai ichigo should be powerscaled to kenpchi no matter how you slice it, it is in fact one of the few 'words of god' in Bleach, that trancendent beings are superior to any non-trancendent being in any combat-related stat.

and what impressive stats do the bambifodder girls have that are exgerated, the mountain level stat? well when a character like mask the masculine produces city level feats, she should be powerscaled to him aswell, i'll accept this one.

regardless, youre thread seems way more emotion based then fact based, after all you've neglected to mention quite a few feats that counter your argument, as if expecting us to forget, next time gather all the facts before coming with complaints...

The Bleach profiles are very much wanked. As Kkapoios said, for example, Bambietta is given mountain level DC for one-shoting someone with town level durability.

@Illuminati478: Mask is Town Level and Large Town Level though so how did everyone else get City Level? Also, there's hardly any proof that Urahara and Isshin is stronger than Ulquiorra, especially since he could effortlessly block Urahara's Benihime attack. Isshin fighting against Aizen and overwhelming him is impressive, but Aizen had already reached his limit as noted by Isshin himself. I do agree that Monster Aizen and Dangai Ichigo can be powerscaled to Kenpachi though.

Shunsui can't be powerscaled to Kenpachi either. Out of all the Bleach characters, there's not even a handful of characters that can compare to his level of strength. Said strength was so vast that Yamamoto himself feared Kenpachi. Shunsui can be scaled to Byakuya though pretty comfortably, a City Level character.

mask de masculine was calced to be city level, if not here then at OBD, regardless Urahara is powerscalble to Ulquiorra blocked Urahara initial attack, he was also so scared shitless of him that he decided to abort mission, Aizen may have reached his limit (which i don't what can actually be deduced from that but whatever), but that by no means says he was weaker then ulquiorra, according to him he was stronger then all the espada combined, which isn't that hard to believe.

yamamoto himself said ukitake and Kyoraku were unmatched in strength and combat ability (and conveniently he didn't know about Aizen's plans at the time, but was well aware of kenpachi, as you know, kenpachi's strength was well known, also in order to be the head captaing it was implied you need to be the strongest captain (implied by yamamoto and also generally makes sense in shounen-military organization), and who is head captain now, you guessed it, its Kyoraku.

Also, I thought there was an agreement in another thread that proved current Bleach characters aren't MHS+(barring Yhwach with soul king absorbed) as well?

Yes there was. I think that Schutzendunkelziel was going to correct them, but he never did.

Kyoraku became head captain because of his experience.

The powerscaling just doesn't make sense :Giselle getting city level DC for killing an already dying bambietta and mountain Durability while she was cut by a regural shinigami http://www.***********.net/bleach/580/15. Regenerationn=/= durability

Unohana getting mountain level dc for easily defeating a town+ level zaraki,something that could be done if she was 2 to 10 times stronger which translates in large town to city level dc.

A mountain level shunsui could have easily taken down stark (who has not shown anything above large town level) in 2 seconds

Ukitake and shunsui's durability is city level(at best) for tanking hits from a not so serious shikai yammamoto

Yammy getting island dc and durability while was cut by a town level getsuga tensou and was defeated by two town level characters.

Base Nel on par with ulquiorra's most powerful form because she defeated a town level while she was serious

Menimas getting mountain stats because she survived being thrown in to a building with minor scratches and giving a punch to an already badly beaten kenpachi

Antvasima said:
Yes there was. I think that Schutzendunkelziel was going to correct them, but he never did.
I said I would correct them and I will. First I want to get all the downplay removed and then I'll deal with the wank...

Also illuminati i am not ignoring their feats i am just talking about poor powerscaling and random high stats on characters that dont deserve them.Gremmy himself said that he is the most powerful sternritter and the way the female sternritters talk about zaraki suriving a fight against him confirms this statement.Ulquiorra's lanza was so powerfull that the explosion it created was several km wide and sent shockwaves to hueco mundo and it is ranked as small city level while bamb creating a human sized explosion (that ignores durability) is ranked as mountain. (????)

ok that's was a mountain that's ichigo destroy. ok it was not that big but it was said to be a mountain by kubo. so if the guy who made the show said it was a mountain it was a mountain. and ichigo destroy it so well there was not even a stone left.

ok kenpachi is very strong but he not aizen level. ichigo was stronger then aizen so dangai ichigo should be stronger then kenpachi. if your saying kenpachi is stronger then dangai ichigo then im shocked. in bleach ichigo was said to surpass all soul reapers full power. so there he must be stronger then kenpachi.

Bleachfun going by feats dangai ichigo is mountain level, now him being stronger than kenpachi is something i dont know because of the sudden power up the verse received which makes powerscaling almost impossible.But ok lets say dangai is small country+ ,why would the captains be mountain level? The are probably city level but not mountain level,they have no feats nor it could be assumed because of powerscaling.

Gremmy saying he is the most powerfull sternritter is also a questionable statement, and bambifodder lookong at kenpachi in awe doesn't confirm this at, they are the least impressive among the sternnritters when it comes DC feats (barring pepe la pew).

not so serious yamamoto, sure, except the fact he was going to kill them...

yammi is ranked island level, really? i must not have been very atentive since i have only a limited amount of time, i will adjust him to town level acourdingly...

a badly beaten kenpachi is still a plausible mountain level character, just like gai getting country level for already hurting an injured madara...

unuhana should join the unkown group, until we get a flesh back or something, up untill then, sure she should be town level.

also why aren't bleach top tiers MHS+? ichibe fought Yhwach after he had his MHS+ feat, and yamamoto and Aizen should be powerscaled accourdingly, not to mention hashwalth and the five elite sternritters who traveled with yhwach.

I think that what Illuminati is saying sounds reasonable.

it doesn't really matter where it was discussed, if there's a flaw in the conclusion there is a flaw in the thread, i pointed out the flaw in the conclusion and that's the end of that, as far as i remember madara was somewhat injured before Gai hit him (i could be wrong, my memory isn't perfact, especially if its about a series as unimaginative as naruto), also if the argument doesn't apply to Gai then its more then definatly applies to naruto and by proxy sasuke, as he was injured after his fight with Gai, thats for sure.

Gai actually almost oneshoted madara and menimas attack was a surprise attack with help from the other team plus kenpachi is small country level with his shikai (the huge axe) while his regural sword is a lot weaker than that and the sternitter group attacked him after he switched back to normal.And Gremmy's hax put him above all the sternitters exept A and B.

And Gai's night guy is continent level because he destroyed madara left side while naruto's lava release rasen shuriken only did a small cut on his belly and madara was even weaker then.

@Illuminati478

1. It doesn't apply to Naruto and Sasuke either because Madara completely regenerated all his injuries from Gai's last attack, and on top of that he absorbed the God tree prior to fighting Naruto and Sasuke which actually made him stronger.

2. You were asking why they aren't MHS+, and I was merely answering your question on where that conclusion originated from by linking the thread. That is all, I don't really have anything else to say on that subject.

3. Hmm that's funny if Naruto was as unimaginative as you say then wouldn't Bleach be in the top 3 Shonen Jump weekly ranking, and not Naruto? Bleach hardly even makes top 10 even now that Naruto is over.

"And Gremmy's hax put him above all the sternitters exept A and B" any proof of that, except pointless statements?

again with the naruto wanking, it honestly unberable, Gai is most definetly weaker then madara, who with his most powerful technique shown continent level feats, you don't powescale downwords, besides that was before the continent feat anyways if i recall correctly, which means Gai managed to hurt madara when the latter was country level anyways.

" kenpachi is small country level with his shikai (the huge axe) while his regural sword is a lot weaker than that and the sternitter group attacked him after he switched back to normal" maybe, maybe not, can't really prove that, though it was after his feat, the only real indicator we have, besides, newton suggests that he should still have small country level durability, since there is no significant changes to his form during the feat and after, other then being injured.

Gai is continent for damaging someone with that type of durability it's just how the system in this wiki works I remember people discussing how gokus punches were mountain level but since they could damage beerus rated solar system i believe.

back to the topic...

If i remember correctly ulquiorra himself said that are 3 espadas more powerfull than him, it should not apply that statement?

The 3 top espada didnt have a second release ,thats what puts ulquiorra above them (also superior feats) and other little details like harribel cant beat toshiro while ulquiorra is easily above pre time skip bankai ichigo.

The stats that i suggest:

Isshin,ukitake, unohana and shunsui : city level DC and durability

Shinji :town+ DC and durability

Bambietta: town-large town DC and durability

Giselle Multi city block- town level DC (for killing an already dying bamb) and same durability( she was cut by a random shinigami, regeneratin makes her hard to kill)

liltotto same as giselle

menimas i am not sure

yammy town-large town dc and durability

nel town level dc and dura in base ,possibly large town in released form

bazz b multi city block burning finger 3 up to city level for offseting yammamoto's shikai flames and city level durability for surviving yamma's shikai

Kkapoios said:
The stats that i suggest:
Isshin,ukitake, unohana and shunsui : city level DC and durability

Shinji :town+ DC and durability

Bambietta: town-large town DC and durability

Giselle Multi city block- town level DC (for killing an already dying bamb) and same durability( she was cut by a random shinigami, regeneratin makes her hard to kill)

liltotto same as giselle

menimas i am not sure

yammy town-large town dc and durability

nel town level dc and dura in base ,possibly large town in released form

bazz b multi city block burning finger 3 up to city level for offseting yammamoto's shikai flames and city level durability for surviving yamma's shikai
I don't see a problem with this.

@ Non-Bias of course you don't... besides, most of these changes were already made anyway, well at least the onse that aren't totally unreasonable.

@CHILLVIBEZZ Gai is continent level for harming someone who at the time was country level? interesting, and one big double standard.

@Kkapoios shinji is city level on account of being superior to ulquiorra, isshin's stats on account of fighting Aizen, unohana has already been changed, so has yammy nel is powerscaled after city level captains as far as i recall, Shikai Yama-G was triple Digit megatons which mountain level as far as i recall and so will be bazz b, ukitake is due at city level as he already is.

@Illuminati478 No if madara was country than he is country too I just thought you guys were referring to his attacks potency my bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back