• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Calcs?

I was looking through the Bleach profile and I noticed most of the calculations there are labeled outdated. Shouldn't they be removed and replaced with the new accepted calculations?

I was also wondering why Mimihagi traveling to SK wasn't recalculated (at least to my knowledge) or when Ichigo traveled back down to Soul Society in about 1 day instead of week from the SK palace?

Hmm would that be correct considering Ichibe did a less impressive feat that yielded higher results(Looked more impressive to me)?

That is quite a massive lowball and would imply Ichibe>Mimihagi in speed which is obviously false. I might be wrong but I think it should be looked at, Bleach goes through so many extreme speed revisions >.<.

Ahh good luck,maybe it was deleted or something? I remember during revision Piercer deleted all of his calculations.

I think this would yield good results? an overlooked feat in my opinion. Liltotto dodged the Auswahlen which is a beam of light that Yhwach used while in SK palace to strip the star knights of their power.

Bleach-5271475
Bleach-5271477

Damn, I get a bit depressed anytime I remember that. It was supposed to be Sub-Rel - or Sub-Rel+ - from what I saw in some threads, but Aizen and Piercer said it wouldn't be impressive anymore due to the new distance between Seireitei and the Royal Realm.

The Sub Rel one might come from Sui Feng and Yoruichi dodging the beam of light that Aizen shot down at the end of the SS arc which is also real light as confirmed in the data books. There's also a bunch of Lillie feats

Cool, cool. Let's see. :)

Not to sound greedy or anything, but is a possible Sub-Rel feat the highest they could get?

Lille's light isn't accepted because it violates the rules for what we accept as light. From what I remember from some old threads, it's not considered to be valid because real light doesn't clog up / cluster (I forgot the exact word used), separate into little particles and orbs, fall down in individual and separated streaks, expand from its point of origin, etc.

Someone mentioned the thing with Nanao's Zanpakutō, but it was rejected since Lille's light breaches the rules for genuine light.

Meh. It's hard to get light speed stuff accepted here, so I never had much hope for Lille. Something like Auswahlen is better since it doesn't have contradictory showings.

@Peter

The original would mean the characters were really big giants. It's like the Las Noches calc. The Gremmy situation was really complicated though.

Where were you anyway? 5-B thread was also hell. >_>

Well it depends on the calc itself, it could be anywhere from Sub Rel to Relativistic + and Bleach would go back to being the fastest of the HST

The Auswahlen also needs to be calculated again, it'd still give a good speed upgrade despite the distance between the Seireitei and the Royal Realm.

I mentioned that above.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Lille's light isn't accepted because it violates the rules for what we accept as light. From what I remember from some old threads, it's not considered to be valid because real light doesn't clog up / cluster (I forgot the exact word used), separate into little particles and orbs, fall down in individual and separated streaks, expand from its point of origin, etc.

Someone mentioned the thing with Nanao's Zanpakutō, but it was rejected since Lille's light breaches the rules for genuine light.

Meh. It's hard to get light speed stuff accepted here, so I never had much hope for Lille. Something like Auswahlen is better since it doesn't have contradictory showings.
If Lille's light was briefly used and showed properties of real light, it would have been accepted. But he had an extended fight with Shunsui and Nanao, with his light violating our rules multiple times, so it wasn't accepted.

Doesn't help that light speed is strictly judged here.

@Peter

The original would mean the characters were really big giants. It's like the Las Noches calc. The Gremmy situation was really complicated though.

Where were you anyway? 5-B thread was also hell. >_>
I was at basic training

@Peter

Oh, okay.

@Kazui

They are scaled from Hitsugaya's feat, I think.

@Hstmaster

The calc was for Ulquiorra's Cero in Las Noches. The size of Las Noches was based on some statements, if I'm remembering correctly. The calc came out to be Country level ~ Continent level using vaporization.

But it was rejected since we go by visual representations and not statements. Also, it seems like it would make the characters giants similarly to Gremmy's meteor.

Some people said it would be an outlier anyway.

@Peter

Oh, okay.

@Kazui

@Hstmaster

The calc was for Ulquiorra's Cero in Las Noches. The size of Las Noches was based on some statements, if I'm remembering correctly. The calc came out to be Country level ~ Continent level using vaporization.

But it was rejected since we go by visual representations and not statements. Also, it seems like it would make the characters giants similarly to Gremmy's meteor.

I get why you say country level but why the big leap to say continent level?

Yeah a few of them are outdated plus there should be more of them Imo

Also i just posted a calc on ichi's speed he should be FTL if I'm not a noob at calcs

Superßull said:
Yeah a few of them are outdated plus there should be more of them Imo

Also i just posted a calc on ichi's speed he should be FTL if I'm not a noob at calcs
You are joking right?

@Peter
Oh, okay.

@Kazui

@Hstmaster

las noche was always a small country, the reason calculation come up with continent+ is because calculation are too in detail thus inflating result using formulas like fragmentation or vaporasation etc, you destroy a small country then you are small country + simple as that, is a fantasy energy which increases in quantity and quality the formulas use cannot account for that because that shit doesnt exist.

why lasnoche being small country was never accepted was beyond me if Kubo directly wrote it, if it was useless information there would be no reason to write nel telling ichigo how big las noche was same for yorouchi tellingthem in SS, this was kubo way of directly telling his readers and giving them a sense of scale becuase he sucks at it, and since when was it that Pixel scaling >>>>> Statements directly from the manga.

at the very least las noche as a small country would givescaling to the blood war arc insane power increase.

Not exactly, there's still a butt load of speed feats that I need to get calculated. We're definitely gonna get some speed upgrades one way or another but I'm not sure if they'll be too good of upgrades. Hell the Ichibei feat had a sub rel end that could be used along with the Auswählen still being a thing. There's also something Rukia did that could give good results. But the Bleach profiles are now are absolutely horrendous, especially whenever it comes to the abilities for the characters. Jugram was missing Probability and Causality Manipulation for God knows how long. But nonetheless I'll manage to get a speed upgrade for the verse, that much I can promise

I don't think Auswahlen will get accepted if the current one doesn't since they pretty much look the same except Auswahlen is more impressive.

I'll look for more speed feats that aren't light related just in case. But I do want the Ichibei feat calculated again

Back