• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Calcs?

That could also work and I do remember a calc that put Mimihagi at FTL but I'll find the feat since I really don't know where it's from

It's from when he rushed to the Soul King but he was apparently recalculated to Mach 3000 or something and this calc is nowhere to be seen since Burning is looking for it.PLus the accepted distance between royal palace and soul society was recalculated and is much lower now hence the downgrades.

Also alotof calcs were deleted when Piercer quit.

Well let's get it calculated again because we aren't even using it. At the moment we're only using the Ichibei and Candice speed feats which isn't right. And yeah I do feel bad about Piercer leaving since he had people calling him wanker left and right.

Indeed, it's really sad to think about especially since Piercer seemed like a cool guy. Also I think Method 1 is the Ichigo feat, not the Mimihagi feat.

Yeh.. I think the Ichigo feat will get decent results, some will say he wasn't using his full speed which is laughable considering all of his stamina feats like the treadmill or even fodder uryu fighting for 7 days straight early in the series.

I think the Mimigahi feat will have better than Mach 3000 lol.

Ichigo had every reason to go full speed lmao. If anyone said he wasn't they'd be dense. But yeah those two feats should still give us an upgrade regardless

I heard Byakuya got there even faster then Ichigo (he left the SKP later I heard) but I would need to look for that.

What do i look like I'm joking m8 ? </div>

FTL is a bit of a highball don't you agree? </div>

That wasn't even my main point wtf ?

Juha planet feat
does this feat count? overtime he was merging all 3 dimensions . or does it not count due to the fact that it would take time?

oh another thing.. yama was stated his bankai would destroy all of SS overtime, which we know is big as earth , but i guess my main point is does overtime feat matter?

Zezu1995 said:
oh another thing.. yama was stated his bankai would destroy all of SS overtime, which we know is big as earth , but i guess my main point is does overtime feat matter?
I thought that SS was Solar System Xp

nope planet... im in DEATH BATTLE group on facebook talking about this right now.. it seems the souls went crazy causing a planetary issue in 3 dimensions then juha absorbed the SK then stabilized it.. doesnt that give him a planet tier feat?

Don't even start that. Anyway I found another lightning feat so it has a chance to upgrade most of the characters to a higher end of MHS+ or the lower end of sub rel.

I just need to see if it can even be calculated but I'm also gonna get the other Candice feat calculated since I think our lightning stuff changed from when it happened

Yes it's confirmed in the manga and in the novels it's actually superior to natural lightning. But I doubt it'll be anything note worthy.

Ok, just wanted to make sure. If it's real lighting then i don't see any problem with it being accepted. (If it gives higher results).

Knightofannihilation666 said:
Yes it's confirmed in the manga and in the novels it's actually superior to natural lightning. But I doubt it'll be anything note worthy.
I can try to calculate but I do not see what, the fact that the lightning has not yet reached the position of ichigo in the scan 1 and ichigo has Hardblitz her?

I'll be honest, the way people are belittling and underestimating bleach, I doubt that bleach will have great upgrades, type negacion was not considered light even being, it is made of matter and does not make curves, I wonder why they said that it is magic .. but I would be happy with ichigo mach 8000+.

Well I think it is considered real light but the thing is I'd need to prove that it's light speed which I can't do via statements. However I'll see what I can do with other feats, Kubo isn't the best when it comes to speed feats but aside from that I do agree that Bleach is getting the FT treatment here.

Honestly? I don't really think so. The negativity only came after the 5-B downgrades.

As you guys should know, Bleach was rated at "at least Relativistic" some time before that, and no one tried to downgrade the ratings before the calc stacking issue came up.

But yeah, I want above MHS+ for the strongest characters since fodder are MHS+.

Hadou 33 isn't a light based attack.

Hadō #33. Sōkatsui (ÞÆ╝þü½Õó£, Blue Fire, Crash Down; Viz "Pale Fire Crash")

It's a fire bases attack, light isn't mentioned at all unfortunately. Furthermore it could be debated as an outlier. I did however find a few Lightning and light based Kido but none of them have been dodged or evaded.

Back