• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion Thread #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude wtf,box don't rotate,they don't have dayday or night,so this is simply just wrong.
To be fair,Hueco mundo doesn't have a day-night cycle for some reason and don't get me started on Soul king palace in SS atmosphere... so the three dimensions may not be as conventional as we think
Hueco mundo is a different case that's true,lol soul king palace isn't in soul society atmosphere it's a dimension of it's own.

I don't know why people are taking the box thing seriously, it literally is a gag diagram and has text showing that: "Ichigo... the panel's changed to a diagram already..."

C'mon, man.

Anyways, everyone vehemently arguing about the 5-B stuff and not wanting to wait does no help towards Bleach. There is a system in place at VS to get things done, just be patient and follow the rules. When the time comes it'll happen.

@Danny

As much as Soul king palace is suggested to be a dimension of its own,it doesn't quite sit well when things fall directly at SS from SK palace,that shouldn't be possible for a completely separate dimension

Zzsax said:
@Danny
As much as Soul king palace is suggested to be a dimension of its own,it doesn't quite sit well when things fall directly at SS from SK palace,that shouldn't be possible for a completely separate dimension
It's possible tho,and soul king palace being at the atmosphere of soul society doesn't even make sense as ichigo took half a day to get down there,and also the fact it takes a week to also get down using normal shunpo speed and we know normal shunpo is beyond mach 1.it was stated by yamji that it's a dimension of it's ow
IMG 20181023 234623

The dimension is normally closed off,when Yhwach entered it he stated it will be open for 3000 seconds I think.

As for Hueco Mundo,it's described as an infinite desert where it's only night time or something,it's also a dimension you can't get to normally at least for Shinigami.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Soldier Blue and IMade are the only Bleach fans that can actually have intelligent arguments and not just go "Lol bias", "lol downplay". I may not always agree with them, but honestly the revisions would go much easier if they were the ones primarily posting.
Oh

Matthew Schroeder said:
Soldier Blue and IMade are the only Bleach fans that can actually have intelligent arguments and not just go "Lol bias", "lol downplay". I may not always agree with them, but honestly the revisions would go much easier if they were the ones primarily posting.
;_;

Matthew Schroeder said:
The first part of that was uncalled for matt (And I take slight offense to that.). You make it seem like other fanbases on this site haven't claimed bias and downplay before...

I doubt that. Matt probably just got heated with all the recent Bleach issues and lashed out. I'm sure he doesn't fully mean that.

While I understand the compliment towards me, you as an Admin should also understand that such blanket statements attempting to put down an entire fanbase except for two individuals is never okay. We all get emotional and frustrated, but never to a point that someone that stands among staff literally claims an entire large base of the Wiki is incapable of an intelligent argument. You are to be an example that helps those in positions below you, not ever to actually attack them due to a difference of opinion of disapproval of their methods of debate.

Every fanbase on this site has bad apples among them, yet we don't decry the entire fanbase because of those badapples. An apology towards those should be given.

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
Every fanbase on this site has bad apples among them, yet we don't decry the entire fanbase because of those badapples.
Whoa. Now I feel guilty for all my bad sons running around this wiki. ovo

Get it? I am the Lord of Apples

Abd2u said:
Omg u already made a lot of characters planet level like kinshiki just bec he had the name of world splitter in the data book.
his world splitter in the data book was never accepted until we find out that he scale from 5-B sasuke

it only low-5-B anyway while he scale above that(5-B)

its not important anyway cuz he he scale above that if u have problem then make crt and ask to remove his low 5-B

its not only bleach

naruto DB said kurama can destroy world but u know what he aint planet level

I have a question.

Do character's AP and DR scale to Meteor related feats? Like do they have physical strength equal to that of a meteor feat by scaling?

AnonymousBlank said:
Normally no. Bleach is different because energy for the feat = Reiatsu which = AP and DR.
TFW I made a CRT to remove Reiatsu = AP = Dura like a month ago and am still waiting on it to be accepted despite multiple staff agreement.

This limbo state we're in for Bleach really hurts.

Aura's Fullbring abilities are so great that she can manipulate souls on a cellular level. She is able to manipulate all her cells to disperse herself as gas and used it to avoid being hit. Similar to Smoker from One Piece if you are familiar with the series. Smoker's ability is a form of intangibility as attacks on him go through since he can turn to smoke.

Also, we're at 434 comments, we should start a new thread.

Might be better off not making yet another Bleach thread since that will just add to the "limbo".

Unless Matt wants to make some calls here it might be the best alternative.

EDIT: Also while I strongly disagree with what he said I don't think Matt was trying to hurt anyone in particular as his comment was too general for that. More likely he's just had enough of spammed posts or he's just making a shoutout to his best friends. Probably more the former.

AppleLord said:
I have a question.
Do character's AP and DR scale to Meteor related feats? Like do they have physical strength equal to that of a meteor feat by scaling?
To my knowledge we only scale it to their AP and Dura if they drag the meteor down with their own power, thus providing the level of energy required to move that much mass at that speed.

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
TFW I made a CRT to remove Reiatsu = AP = Dura like a month ago and am still waiting on it to be accepted despite multiple staff agreement.

This limbo state we're in for Bleach really hurts.
I agree 100%. Just because someone uses a TK feat or Meteor Throwing feat doesn't mean it should scale to punches and energy beams. Just because Reiatsu is what makes Bleach characters strong and durable doesn't mean every specific application scales.

what are you guys even talking about, kenpachi destroyed the meteor with just physical strength, gerard matched/exceeded that, ichibeo physically destroyed yhwachs blut etc.

^^^ true along witht he fact that gremmy needed to buff his power to use the meteorite.. meaning it should be his AP

Question about was already accepted. It maybe a new power. How Yhwach unplug the flow of souls? The only way to cause the unbalance is by either dying or killing souls in the Soul Society or Earth to unbalance the worlds. How Yhwach did that at the end before been killed? Was the waves of his reiatsu killing people randomly in SS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back