• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion Thread #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soul Society is huge, it has thousands of districts. In Rokungai they had so many souls that they did not even need it after Mayuri killed thousands of them to stabilize the worlds. To discuss this seems a little ridiculous, this, because it has the quotation from the Human World and the SS, to be mirrors. It literally plays everything presented and is based on achism.

Huh? You adressing me @Matt? The dimension of SS and WOTL is the size of a box. But we can't determine how big is the dimension. Remember, this is a verse where characters can build KM's underground of a candy shop overnight.

I can't find any threads arguing about SS being not a planet. There was also another yama calc with the same premise, didn't see any arguments against SS being planet sized there. IDK which thread raven is talking about.

Well, we can't be sure about that remember Dragon's exist in Bleach, so we don't know if it's a 100% copy of the real world. For now visuals are important. Statements not so much. Toriko's Earth was our Earth until it grew larger than Jupiter because of the gourment cells. That's all we have in the canon source. If only the first movie was canon. :/

GY0PM1W

Abd2u said:
Omg u already made a lot of characters planet level like kinshiki just bec he had the name of world splitter in the data book.
Kinshiki isn't 5-B nor is he at the tier that he is in solely because of the world splitter thing since that's only a Low 5-B feat

Not sure why Naruto continually gets brought up in bleach threads.

In my it is different also, Bleach has enough translation problem, the luck is that it does not have the absurdities of Saint Seiya, there the thing is tense. Remember, when does the next chapter of CFYW come out?

Because a lot of the push for upgrading Bleach is due to perceived bias towards Naruto and people going "No fair, me too!"

I'd be upset too if a mistranslation was flaunted around as the reason for a downgrade lol

Next chapter should be this thursday, translation for the whole thing will be like 4-6 days maybe

Danny1112 said:
Dude wtf,box don't rotate,they don't have dayday or night,so this is simply just wrong.
I believe they intended it to be a joke...

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
Literally every verse pushes for upgrades lol,so why do you consistently try and make Bleach seem like the only one?
Who said you couldn't push for upgrades? And @Boby that's still not a reason to constantly bring Naruto into the discussion

This site isn't about Naruto vs Bleach fanbase nor is that the case for any verse, it's not about putting verses as stronger than another because we like them it's about getting the most accurate results we can possibly get, if Bleach goes back up to 5-B then it does, stuff goes up and down all the time here, just be patient and wait for Soldier but for now all talk of 5-B should be dropped until Soldier's back.

TataHakai said:
Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
Literally every verse pushes for upgrades lol,so why do you consistently try and make Bleach seem like the only one?
Who said you couldn't push for upgrades? And @Boby that's still not a reason to constantly bring Naruto into the discussion
This site isn't about Naruto vs Bleach fanbase nor is that the case for any verse, it's not about putting verses as stronger than another because we like them it's about getting the most accurate results we can possibly get, if Bleach goes back up to 5-B then it does, stuff goes up and down all the time here, just be patient and wait for Soldier but for now all talk of 5-B should be dropped until Soldier's back.
Where did I ask anyone to bring up naruto when bleach is involved? It's a fact that a mistranslation is currently being used, it's literaly linked in the dicussion rules, any attempts at trying to correct is banned.

And as i said, Verses go up and down all the time, If bleach is going to go up to 5-B then it will when Soldier gets back, if not then it won't, for now there's no point in discussing it since there won't be any changes made, so kindly drop the topic.

speaks volumes to the quality of this site if an incorrect fan made translation is being linked in the official rules, but hey I don't run this place so it's not my problem.

You should notice that unless you want to get in trouble you shouldn't be speaking like this. It does no good to you or Bleach in the long-run.

correcting an error would do no good for me or bleach? Good one. I'm not going to make any more threads about it, if you want to keep using incorrect info, so be it. Just don't expect others to take this place very seriously.

Bobybobster said:
correcting an error would do no good for me or bleach? Good one. I'm not going to make any more threads about it, if you want to keep using incorrect info, so be it. Just don't expect others to take this place very seriously.
Dude drop it,seriously, you love bleach,we get it, if anybody here didn't have some sort of affection for it too, they wouldn't be talking about it.

Dude wtf,box don't rotate,they don't have dayday or night,so this is simply just wrong.

To be fair,Hueco mundo doesn't have a day-night cycle for some reason and don't get me started on Soul king palace in SS atmosphere... so the three dimensions may not be as conventional as we think

Bobybobster said:
Dude please chill yoh,you could get banned and it's not going to be good for you,I also feel the same way you do but I try to maintain myself not to cause any trouble, vsbattles isn't wog whether they accept things or not it's no ones business, most people don't even take it seriously,basically am just here for the calcs nothing else matters to me lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back