• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion Thread #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damage3245 said:
Bobybobster said:
pretty sure creating a giant rock from nothing would yield massive results, if you can apply e=mc^2.
It probably would. I'm not advocating for a change yet, I'm just curious.
yh its about 8 yottatons of tnt. Meteor was already flamming when it was summoned anyway.

You cannot seriously advocate for 8 Yotattons of TNT for a meteor creation feat, and then say that everyone who doesn't agree with something so absurd is "biased".

the way i see it.. he had to buff himself times 2 to use the skill same way with the space portal or w.e he did

Bobybobster said:
Danny1112 said:
Matthew Schroeder said:
It would, although we don't use E=MC^2 for anything that isn't explictely mass-energy conversion.
He did apply energy to make the meteor tho.
dont try it lol, if they ban you for trying correct a mistranslation affecting 5-b then this will get you perma banned.
Ii don't understand??

?? Ofc not gremmy did it through the "flOw oF SouLS" so we can't scale to characters to it :/

On a serious note I'm not pushing for anything like that lol, cant believe I have to explain this . Anyway the other dude was just asking a question, which seems to be answered.

No need to climb the Meteor, Gremmy said, it would be intact after the meteor crash. Only climb with his resistance, which did not withstand the power similar to that of Zaraki or the resistance of his own blut. There are several ways to do this, forcing a single is banal. It's not like you'd expect anything good, when you talk about Bleach Downgrade, you make up arguments from other Galaxies to make it possible.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
I'm still wondering what this flow of souls is?
Where is it from? only thing I could think of is the cycle of reincarnation lol.
Yhach1
THIS ISN'T A DISCUSSION, I'm only posting this comment to explain to everyone why the downgrade happened since you guys keep talking about a banned topic. Again, not a discussion.
Before all you bleach fans start jumping on a a wagon to call me a hater or whatever; i don't care for the downgrade or upgrade, i'm just explaining why the verse was downgraded due to the balance of souls issue

The balance of souls is the balance between SS and The human world, Souls that die in the Human world are sent to SS and Vice versa, this is the flow of souls between the two realms.

Yhachq
This is done due to the fact that the two realms will be destroyed due to them collapsing into one another if the flow of souls were to be disrupted, this being the reason why the quincy were wiped out.
I know there's been an issue with the translation supposedly, with the Viz being different from the fan translations but here's the raw and a translation next to it if someone wants to do a better job

"Yhwach´╝ÜÚ£èþÄïÒü»
The Spirit King
Yhwach´╝ÜÕñºÚçÅÒü«Ú¡éÚ¡äÒüîÕç║ÕàÑÒéèÒüÖÒéïõ©ìÕ«ëÕ«ÜÒü¬Õ░©Ú¡éþòîÒéÆÕ«ëÕ«ÜÒüòÒüøÒéïþé║Òü½ÕëÁÒéëÒéîÒüƒ´╝ü
Was created to stabilize Soul Society, which is made unstable by the huge number of souls flowing into and out of it"

The context is clear here, SS was unstable due to the huge flow of souls going in and out of it, thus they created the SK who could bring stability to SS through controlling the huge number of souls flowing into and out of it.

Again just for one final time

> Yhwach´╝ÜÚ£èþÄïÒü»
The Spirit King

> Was created to stabilize Soul Society, which is made unstable by the huge number of souls flowing into and out of it

SS is unstable because huge number of souls flowing in and out, SK is created and stabilizes the flow of souls thus bringing stability to the realms.

SK doesn't stabilize the souls, it stabilizes Soul Society. However, this topic should be dropped and put on pause until the Novel finishes. Soldier Blue and I already know of the Novel statements, the correct manga translations and such.

Ya know, these current attempted Downgrade CRTs could have been avoided if the past 15ish CRTs made for Bleach had been accepted so we could've cleaned up the profiles that would have solved the confusion.

As i said i'm not discussing whether it's legitamate or not, just explaining why the downgrade happened to some people who still seemed to be confused over it.

why are people who don't know shit about the manga making decisions to downgrade? Anyone with at least some relevent knowledge would know the shinimgai are the ones who are responsible for the balance of souls, one instance that comes to mind is mayuri killing like 20k people to keep the balance.

I've actually seen the novel quotes and I still don't see how they prove Planet level anyone. It's still not an automatic or direct feat.

Gremmy honestly needs to be upgraded. because he created 6 clones that each double his original power , and he can use his power in a direct destructive way.

https://i.imgur.com/ZwyPHHS.jpg

this same goes with Hitsugaya. We all saw the amount of damage, the amount of energy that a unpatched shikai swing did to the Hoffnung. This has been in my mind ever since tesseract was made a big deal out of.

Kenpachi had to smash hard in order to nick the edge of the blade. https://i.imgur.com/M3ZitdF.jpg While Hitsugaya is capable of cleaving it in two. https://i.imgur.com/CU9qGDs.jpg

> While Hitsugaya is capable of cleaving it in two.

Doesn't Hitsugaya have power null? Couldn't that be why he was able to cut it so easily?

Ezeriot said:
Gremmy honestly needs to be upgraded. because he created 6 clones that each double his original power , and he can use his power in a direct destructive way.
https://i.imgur.com/ZwyPHHS.jpg

this same goes with Hitsugaya. We all saw the amount of damage, the amount of energy that a unpatched shikai swing did to the Hoffnung. This has been in my mind ever since tesseract was made a big deal out of.

Kenpachi had to smash hard in order to nick the edge of the blade. https://i.imgur.com/M3ZitdF.jpg While Hitsugaya is capable of cleaving it in two. https://i.imgur.com/CU9qGDs.jpg
Dude hitsugaya already scales to Gerard,it's in his page,and the coloured version shows 7 gremmy not 6 and its already been added check his page.

The only thing the novel has prove so far is that the power of the Soul King is not link to the flow of souls. The manga already debunks this by the Shinigami having to balance the souls themselves.

buffing gremmy by 6x would really make the scaling crazy tbh even tho its true he does need his 6x but lets wait on a confirmed size before we do anything .. tthen we can redo the whole meteorite thing then add the 6x buff then scale

Gremmy power is doubled because he has 2 clones, with 7 clones his power will only be 7 times stronger than base gremmy.

AppleLord said:
The only thing the novel has prove so far is that the power of the Soul King is not link to the flow of souls. The manga already debunks this by the Shinigami having to balance the souls themselves.
I thought the novel only prooved that Soul society was brought into existence at the hand of the soul king?

2 gremmy multi cont 7 still multi cont He won't get any upgrade even if we said he can make 200 clones

AppleLord said:
These are not mutually exclusive. Never once did I deny Shinigami and Quincy can affect it as a collective.

Damage3245 said:
> While Hitsugaya is capable of cleaving it in two.
Doesn't Hitsugaya have power null? Couldn't that be why he was able to cut it so easily?
More like Hope (Hax) null. Gerard explicitly refers to his shield and sword as embroided with "Hope". When "Hope" fails, he calls on "torrent of power" to deal with Toshiro.

What I meant is that the Soul King never showned "controlling" the flow of souls. Every scene involving the flow of souls is link to Quincy erasing souls from existence, and Shinigami having to kill souls in the Rukongai to fill the reincarnation cycle back on the human world.

The misstranslation says that Soul King controls the flow of souls, when in reality the official translation says that the Soul King holds the worls "where" the flow of souls goes through. Souls flow to all the words every day when they are killed. There isn't a "physical" thing as the flow of souls. If just a term to how many people die in each world.

Soul King hasn't kill anyone. He can't move. Is more like he is holding the worlds, and the souls are just going in and out of his worlds. Before the Soul King there was nothing, a void. The world were created or seperated by him. At least that's what the novel hinted at. Let's wait until is fully reveal.

Matthew Schroeder said:
I've actually seen the novel quotes and I still don't see how they prove Planet level anyone. It's still not an automatic or direct feat.
It helps not following incorrect translations.

SS is a World compress into a city where 7.3 billion souls can live for 1k of years until they die or are killed and reincarnate back on Earth, the cycle continues until they end up in hell or the Quicy erase their souls from exitence. More or less the dinamic people have when it comes to Bleach, because SS can't never be a planet is the afterlife. Oh, we also got info on another city located in the west of soul society in a one shot manga.

It can't be a planet? It's equal to the real world..smh the real world and soul society were just one big world without death but then they devided into 2 realems.. If u are saying that ss isn't planet then real "world" Isn't a planet either.. Omg u already made a lot of characters planet level like kinshiki just bec he had the name of world splitter in the data book.. Hell why can't worlds in bleach mean planets? We have animals and rivers in SS.. We even have ocean and Hawai islands in bleach living world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back