• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion Thread #6

Chou Soran said:
Danny1112 said:
So should we make a CRT for 5b bleach or ask the staffs first as it's a banned topic???
I think I'd better talk to the team first. Bleach was already 5B, we will see the reasons why they took it, goes they explain and etc.
The reason they removed it was based on a head cannon that yhwach wasn't doing the feat via his power but by affecting the balance of souls which the novels has proven wrong.

Danny1112 said:
Chou Soran said:
Danny1112 said:
So should we make a CRT for 5b bleach or ask the staffs first as it's a banned topic???
I think I'd better talk to the team first. Bleach was already 5B, we will see the reasons why they took it, goes they explain and etc.
The reason they removed it was based on a head cannon that yhwach wasn't doing the feat via his power but by affecting the balance of souls which the novels has proven wrong.
It was very childish to take the level without waiting. I reread the manga about 4x and it was made clear that it did not need the balance for the deed.

Let's see the answer, right? It all depends on them.

Chou Soran said:
Danny1112 said:
Chou Soran said:
Danny1112 said:
It was very childish to take the level without waiting. I reread the manga about 4x and it was made clear that it did not need the balance for the deed.
Yeah that's true,there was literally no mention of yhwach affecting the balance of souls in the manga,the whole thing was based on a headcannon,which the novels debunked

Why did he constantly change his goals?

First, he wanted to destroy the world and then he didn't and then he wanted.

This is a misconception on what his goals were. Yhwach never changed his goals. But rather, he was forced to change his methods. Yhwach's primary goal was always to merge the realms to recreate the old world. His first attempt to do this was by killing the Soul King. This would result in all the realms merging. But when Ukitake performed the Kamikake and summoned Mimihagi, Yhwach's entire plan went off the rails. Yhwach had to learn that Mimihagi and by extension the Soul King were beyond the scope of the Almighty.

But more importantly, Yhwach had to learn that neither was the Soul King as powerless as he believed, nor was he completely on his side. This made Yhwach afraid. Out of fear that the Soul King would try to devour him, Yhwach decided to absorb him, so that there would be no interference. This derailed his plans a lot. Since Yhwach thus became the new Soul King, the worlds stopped merging, as he himself was holding them together. He now had to manually merge the worlds together, for which he needed more power. This gave Ichigo and co enough time to defeat him. Really, if it weren't for Ukitake's sacrifice, Yhwach would have won in chapter 615.

As you can see the novels proclaims that yhwach was physically holding the worlds from collapsing not based on flowing souls.

Danny1112 said:
Chou Soran said:
Danny1112 said:
Chou Soran said:
Danny1112 said:
Yeah that's true,there was literally no mention of yhwach affecting the balance of souls in the manga,the whole thing was based on a headcannon,which the novels debunked

This is a misconception on what his goals were. Yhwach never changed his goals. But rather, he was forced to change his methods. Yhwach's primary goal was always to merge the realms to recreate the old world. His first attempt to do this was by killing the Soul King. This would result in all the realms merging. But when Ukitake performed the Kamikake and summoned Mimihagi, Yhwach's entire plan went off the rails. Yhwach had to learn that Mimihagi and by extension the Soul King were beyond the scope of the Almighty.

But more importantly, Yhwach had to learn that neither was the Soul King as powerless as he believed, nor was he completely on his side. This made Yhwach afraid. Out of fear that the Soul King would try to devour him, Yhwach decided to absorb him, so that there would be no interference. This derailed his plans a lot. Since Yhwach thus became the new Soul King, the worlds stopped merging, as he himself was holding them together. He now had to manually merge the worlds together, for which he needed more power. This gave Ichigo and co enough time to defeat him. Really, if it weren't for Ukitake's sacrifice, Yhwach would have won in chapter 615.

As you can see the novels proclaims that yhwach was physically holding the worlds from collapsing not based on flowing souls.
I agree. This was all plot matter, the villain coming out victorious was almost impossible. Askin even quoted that he did not need this balance; he did not do this before it was all because of the author of the work, not because he could not, as made clear here.

Chou Soran said:
Danny1112 said:
Chou Soran said:
Danny1112 said:
Chou Soran said:
Danny1112 said:

I agree. This was all plot matter, the villain coming out victorious was almost impossible. Askin even quoted that he did not need this balance; he did not do this before it was all because of the author of the work, not because he could not, as made clear here.
That's right,and also to clear up some misconception about the soul king,the novels also confirmed that the soul king doesn't only balance souls but also holds the 3 worlds and all the dimensions from destroying physically.

• .Besides balancing the souls, the Soul King serves another purpose. If he dies, the new world will cease to exist. Hueco Mundo, Soul Society, the Dangai and the world of the living will return to their former existence. They will literally merge and recreate the old world.

Danny1112 said:
Chou Soran said:
Danny1112 said:
Chou Soran said:
Danny1112 said:
Chou Soran said:
Danny1112 said:

That's right,and also to clear up some misconception about the soul king,the novels also confirmed that the soul king doesn't only balance souls but also holds the 3 worlds and all the dimensions from destroying physically.

• .Besides balancing the souls, the Soul King serves another purpose. If he dies, the new world will cease to exist. Hueco Mundo, Soul Society, the Dangai and the world of the living will return to their former existence. They will literally merge and recreate the old world.
Exactly. There is a lot to be reviewed in the face of this, I think it's cool that we have discussed about.

Please don't make a CRT on it when the novel is still on going. Plus, no offense, leave it to someone else that can format and articulate the point better. A terrible CRT is just going to make things worse.

If anyone makes that CRT again, it should be a staff member.

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
Please don't make a CRT on it when the novel is still on going. Plus, no offense, leave it to someone else that can format and articulate the point better. A terrible CRT is just going to make things worse.
If anyone makes that CRT again, it should be a staff member.
Well I can validate my points well,and there is no need in waiting for the novels to finish,I have more than enough evidence to backup my claims.

Be patient, shounen. The proof isn't going to evaporate magically.

@2017

I can understand waiting for the conclusion of the novel, but why a staff member? It might currently be against the rules, but as long as there's new proof, it should be fine. At worst, you can just notify Matthew or Soldier before making the thread.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Be patient, shounen. The proof isn't going to evaporate magically.
@2017

I can understand waiting for the conclusion of the novel, but why a staff member? It might currently be against the rules, but as long as there's new proof, it should be fine. At worst, you can just notify Matthew or Soldier before making the thread.
So basically am to inform matt or soldier before the CRT can kick in???what about antvasima??

Novel 3 was expected. Narita said that while on his long break from updates he had racked up so much material to fill 5 standard Volumes. I had the feeling they wouldn't make Volume 2 so massive and instead just make more Volumes.

this novel is developing very well. I believe that next chapter already has upgrade for persongens like Grimmjow and etc.

Random question: did someone ever made a speed calc for Base Kenpachi slicing a missile in half?

I played a little with the calculator and got speeds between mach 175 and mach 3500.

Edit: now that I think about it, Fullbring Arc Hitsugaya also has a feat were he cuts 2 missiles while in midair.

I dunno if anyone did calc them, but it'd be fun just for knowing.

Right now we're just waiting for Soldier Blue so all the recent Bleach threads can be assessed by him.

Bruh, that came out exactly 11 years ago in English, the Japanese version is probably over 12 years old. I own the official English version of it, it's called Bleach Official Bootleg: Color Bleach. It's old as hell.

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
Color Bleach is canon.
Source? Or is it your believe. Even do she can be overprotective, I could let this pass as Shihōin liking, because she clearly doesn't like everything related to Yoruichi. She despites Urahara.

Bleach-5441819

Bruh, the Color Bleach is a guidebook / databook and extras all by Kubo. Several of those little chapters have things that return in the manga (such as the Seireitei Women's Club and the Journalism Division run by Tosen and Hisagi).

Do we even know that Kubo wrote them? Many authors don't write their own databooks.

>such as the Seireitei Women's Club and the Journalism Division run by Tosen and Hisagi

Don't remember this in the manga.

Has Kubo's name on the front of them all listed as author.

Those are in the manga, guidebooks, databooks and novels. It showed Omaeda's family before we first ever saw them in the final arc (about 8 years before they showed up), revealed that Mayuri was modifying his Bankai before the final arc and other niche things.

Back