• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion Thread #6

Damage3245 said:
Danny1112 said:
Em guys,shouldn't yhwach be at least 5b likely higher??I mean he absorbed soul king whose reiatsu was used to hold all the world's in bleach,that's at least 5b,and yhwach also stopped the destruction of the world's after absorbing soul king.
Do you know how many times we've had this discussion about Yhwach's ratings?
What was the discussion??

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
The wiki decided to go with the inteperpertation,that he will destroy the worlds via the "Flow of souls" so it doesn't scale to his AP.I personally don't get where that comes from,But I don't care enough to argue against it.
What has souls got to do with yhwach and the reio??

Ehh i'm not the one you should ask about this but it is here.

Please do not attempt to upgrade Bleach to 5-B again. This has been discussed to exhaustion throughout discussion threads numbering literal thousands of posts, and eventually we finally reached the Conclusion that the collapse / merging of Earth, Soul Society and Hueco Mundo is not a direct feat, but rather a natural collateral-effect of the flow of souls being unbalanced , and as such characters cannot scale to it.

Soul King Yhwach Has all of Soul king ability and more because he has fully absorb Soul king and with other thing(including some of Ichigo power too)

Dunno why you think Soul king>>>Soul King Yhwach.

@Danny

I suggest you ask Matthew Schroeder as he is the most knowledgeable staff member outside of Soldier Blue regarding the series Bleach,at least that is what Antvasima told me.

Their whole talk was based on soul king being able to flow souls,where does that come from???it's the shinigami job to maintain the balance by sending humans who had died and become souls into society hence keeping the balance,how does that have to do with yhwach and soul king???

Just wait till the Novel finishes. It's been talking about the Soul King and has explained how his powers work and what he actually does. It may reveal more later as there are another two novels most likely coming out.

I wanted to ask something. Do people in this site accept Yhwach's future manipulation simply as future switching or something more like realy warping?

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
Just wait till the Novel finishes. It's been talking about the Soul King and has explained how his powers work and what he actually does. It may reveal more later as there are another two novels most likely coming out.
Why do we need to wait for the novels tho??the manga has already given us what we need,the soul king has enough power to hold the realms of bleach,yhwach absorbed him and gained excess power,strong enough to hold the realms of bleach.

>As for those saying soul king job is to balance souls that's based on a fan wrong logic fan translation,the original manga says that soul king reiatsu was sealed and used to stabilize the world's in bleach from destruction.
FB IMG 15365978080877757
5a36orvr
FB IMG 15371789012711806
from the scans you see they are clearly different, one is flow souls which is the fan translation,the other says that soul king holds the worlds so that souls can flow in and out,it doesn't say soul king deals with the souls that's the shinigami Job's.

So, after Aizen trolled him and Ichigo killed him did he come back to life due to type 7 immortality- is he able to use his Almighty after death? Was it resurrection? Or did he simply not switch the future (since he was affected only) but rather did something else?

Does anyone know where this justification for Gin comes from?

> As a Commander of Sosuke Aizen's Arrancar army, he should not be weaker than any of its Arrancar members, including the likes of Starrk

Since when did the manga confirm that Gin > all Espada?

I don't know where it comes from, but it doesn't affect his rating or AP since his AP is based on Toshiro.

I understand and agree that Gin and Tosen are above most Espada though since we have direct feats and scaling to back that up.

I know it doesn't affect his rating, but if I see justifications on profiles that appear to be opinion pieces or not based on evidence at all then I'll point it out.

Also IMade, Gin's rating is based on matching Ichigo and wounding Aizen - not fighting Toshiro.

The Arrancar Saga profiles are a mess. But I'm pretty sure we are just waiting for the size of Las Noches to be finalized before updating them with new calcs, justifications, and scaling.

Damage3245 said:
I know it doesn't affect his rating, but if I see justifications on profiles that appear to be opinion pieces or not based on evidence at all then I'll point it out.
Also IMade, Gin's rating is based on matching Ichigo and wounding Aizen - not fighting Toshiro.
That's not right, I edited Gin's profile for his Bankai upgrade. He was listed as 7-A due to scaling back to Toshiro's 7-A calc.

Well, somebody must have changed it back because Toshiro isn't mentioned there for his AP.

According to Toshiro's profile, he also scales to Gin.

That bit could probably be cropped out since he has the Storm calc linked there.

I take it you don't have a problem with me removing the Starrk line from Gin's profile?

None, I can see the scaling to Starrk if someone tries to scale Gin to Ukitake or Shunsui in a way, but right now the exact wording would be wrong. I'd prefer a direct or scaled connection.

Also, how much exactly does Buto Renjin increase his power? Because if it increases him be a tier than that looks like it would make him High 7-A, not 6-C.

Wait, that technique makes him ten times stronger? That seems kinda weird.

Is Yhwach Almighty weak againts "God" characters?

Yhwach couldn't see:

• Mimihagi (God) because of it's power.
  • Aizen (God Aizen according to databook) he did had KS early on Yhwach but it was desactivated until he activate again. Why Yhwach didn't saw him when it was off?

Yhwach has more inconsistencies than any other character in Bleach.

His Schrift allows him to understand and nullify any abilities, but he can't nullify a Getsuga Tensho - one of the simplest abilities in the series?

Yhwach is never hit nor injured by a Getsuga after activating the Almighty. Pretty sure Verlux and I even had this discussion in the WWW Discord with you in it.

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
Yhwach is never hit nor injured by a Getsuga after activating the Almighty. Pretty sure Verlux and I even had this discussion in the WWW Discord with you in it.
Yhwach Almighty was on when Ichigo stabbed him and release a Getsuga Tensho inside him.

Are you reading the scan and my comments, right? It literally says it's not a discharged Getsuga, but a sword swing with the power of a Getsuga. Getsuga is amping the sword strike, it's not doing the damage.

Back