• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion Thread #6

eu so queria ver se tinha mais algum br perdido por aqui, pq eu so fico lendo e dando kudos nos comentarios mas não comento nada por não saber escrever em ingles :/

Lucas1YE said:
eu so queria ver se tinha mais algum br perdido por aqui, pq eu so fico lendo e dando kudos nos comentarios mas não comento nada por não saber escrever em ingles :/
voc├¬ ainda pode comentar em portugu├¬s e podemos fazer com que alguém traduza seu coment├írio para o ingl├¬s

Shinigami are the only ones capable of purifying Hollows, and send Souls to Soul Society with a Zanpakutou.

Arrancars could possibly far under that category (when killing each other) since they have a Zanpakutou.

Quincy erase souls (Hollows) from existence.

What happens if:

• A Quincy kills a Human, Soul or Shinigami?
  • An Arrancar kills someone with a Cero?
  • A Shinigami kills someone with a Kido?
  • Fullbring (Chad, Orihime, Tsukishima) kill Human, Soul, Hollow or Shinigami?
O.O Yhwach has resistance to Soul Existence Erasure since he was shot twice by Quincy arrows and wasn't cleanse?

Quincies would destroy the souls, anyone else would just kill the being and cause their spirit to wander the world like those wandering souls with the Soul Chain we saw in the first arc. You need a Zanpakuto to send the Soul to Soul Society.

Lucas1YE said:
Sou Brasileiro, mas to interagindo tranquilamente com meu inglês quebrado.

The difference between Quinces and Shinigami are these.

> Quincy Does not purify, they erase souls, preventing the entrance of spiritual beings to Soul Society or Hueco Mundo.

> Shinigami manages to purify through Zampakuto.

> Hollows eat.

rapaz tem bastante br aqui 0.0

eu prefiro ficar na moita observando

mas valeu galera por tirar essas duvidas para mim

Quick question, is it ever stated that Reiatsu increases offense and defense by the exact same amount?

So, should there be made a CRT for the Bankai multiplier on characters with a more physical type Bankai, like Ichigo (speed) and Kenpachi (strenght)? Maybe something like this:

5x - low end

7.5x - mid end

10x - high end

Ichigo's would affect strength and durability as well. Best example would be True Shikai Ichigo getting his blows blocked by Yhwach with just his skin and then True Bankai easily cutting through the guy.

However, we should wait on more CRTs, we literally have like 10 CRTs right now that are on pause since the discussions are over and we're just waiting for Soldier Blue to return.

MachTwo said:
Dunno. But SK Yhwach is basically SK and more
So I don't think it is necessary to have SK profile.
I don't see that as a reason tho,considering he was a different entity before getting all his powers consumed by yhwach.mostly this is just like saying kinshiki shouldn't have a profile since he got fused with momoshiki.

I mean weapons have profiles and they're just pieces of gear.Although a SK profile is pretty worthless as he can't even move,all he can do is see the future and speak telepathically.

MachTwo said:
Dunno. But SK Yhwach is basically SK and more

So I don't think it is necessary to have SK profile.

Isn't it the other way round... I thought soul king was yhwach and more

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
I mean weapons have profiles and they're just pieces of gear.Although a SK profile is pretty worthless as he can't even move,all he can do is see the future and speak telepathically.
The dude reiatsu was used to hold the realms of bleach tho,that's pretty op tho,I bet in his prime he would be more of a god considering his heart is gerard, his two hands is mimihagi and pernida,with those dudes powers I think he was pretty powerful in his prime.

Zzsax said:
Isn't it the other way round... I thought soul king was yhwach and more
Soul King Yhwach is Yhwach + Soul King + Soul King Body Parts + Sternritters + Yama Bankai + Shinigami who died in the last war.

Everything yhwach can do,soul king can logically do better,i mean parts of his powers amped yhwach from tier 6 to tier 5....and that's not mentionimg the fact that soul king should be at least large planet level for holding/creating/balancing three separate dimensions with his power

Em guys,shouldn't yhwach be at least 5b likely higher??I mean he absorbed soul king whose reiatsu was used to hold all the world's in bleach,that's at least 5b,and yhwach also stopped the destruction of the world's after absorbing soul king.

Danny1112 said:
Em guys,shouldn't yhwach be at least 5b likely higher??I mean he absorbed soul king whose reiatsu was used to hold all the world's in bleach,that's at least 5b,and yhwach also stopped the destruction of the world's after absorbing soul king.
Do you know how many times we've had this discussion about Yhwach's ratings?

The wiki decided to go with the inteperpertation,that he will destroy the worlds via the "Flow of souls" so it doesn't scale to his AP.I personally don't get where that comes from,But I don't care enough to argue against it.

Back