• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion Thread #6

AppleLord said:
It was rejected because those light beams had different shapes and somehow they bend, and light doesn't.

That is probably because the beams are being manipulated,light from flashlights has shapes but that doesn't stop it from being real light...

Literally I don't see why auswhalen isn't light,it has more evidence that it's light than it's not tbh,I mean it was called a light beam from a manga reference and was stated light multiple times,even yhwach calls it light.

Lille Barro:

• Light Manipulation user in the Light Manipulation page.
  • Has Light Manipulation on his profile.
But has no Light Speed attacks.

AppleLord said:
Lille Barro:
well Lille barro attacks dont have supporting feats of traveling hunderds-millions of miles in seconds and having no mass whatsoever..also if auswalen is indeed light speed,lille having light speed attacks wouldn't be that strange

So million dollar question

• WHO CURRENTLY HOLDS THE TITLE OF STRONGEST ICE ZANPAKUTOU IN SOUL SOCIETY ?????

The obvious answer should be Hitsugaya/hyorinmaru but Rukia/sode no.. Sode no..shi. Rukia zanpakutou has the strongest ice attack in fiction..Absolute Zero.

So million dollar question???

Still Hitsugaya IMO. Both his and Rukia's Zanpakutos have instant freezing, but Hitsugaya has power nulification on top of this. Also, Rukia's Bankai is dangerous for her too (at least in the TYBW Arc, maybe now, as a Captain, she can now properly control it).

ruh toshiros zanpakuto surpasses rukias in everyway which is why its labeled the strongest... same with his yamas is strongest fire. But i will agree to this Adult toshiro>rukias bankai>toshiro bankai

Unless Toshiro's Bankai also reaches Absolute Zero, then I got to give Rukia the win.

Yeah, Toshiro has more versatility and power null, but Rukia instantly freezes the area around her to absolute zero.

What could Toshiro do?

can we just talk about how byakuya can touch both rukia and toshiro in bankai xd but anyways im going off the statement . if toshiro has the strongest ice zanpakuto and cal freeze all matter rukias AZ means nothing.. even byakuya said they couldnt handle gerald which was something toshiro was doing
Toshi feat 2

Didn't Rukia ice also power null As Nodt abilities...honestly I think Rukia has a better chance of defeating Yama-ji bankai(strongest fire zanpakutou)than Hitsugaya would

rukias bankai means nothing to yamas bankai.. yamas bankai literally shut down toshiros zanpakuto completely
Yamas water evaporation

That isn't adult toshiro who is tiers stronger..also Rukia's bankai is absolute zero,all atoms stop vibrating at that temperature,yep including 15million degrees bankais

know whats funny... isnt in space AZ? or very very closed to it? yet the sun still burns bright like a mofo

Zezu1995 said:
know whats funny... isnt in space AZ? or very very closed to it? yet the sun still burns bright like a mofo
I don't think it works like that,space is never really at absolute zero.trillions of suns started burning after the Big Bang so there is always like this cosmic microwave effect

AZ is really a BADASS HAX, You know Byakuya thought Rukia could take on ywach,well he also thought Renji could take ywach too but **** Renji

But ... thats like saying the light from desk lamp isn't lightspeed because ... reasons. I never understood how people disregard feats because "outlier" despite there being so many.

Hmm I don't mind if that feats is rejected but the reasoning for the rejection can be better

Artificial or not as long as it behaves like light, then it must be treated like real light. :/

Wth~~artificial light was the reason of rejection, ÔÿáÔÿáÔÿáÔÿáƒö½,I guess then ,light from my touch isn't light speed ƒÆ®ƒÆ®,inb4 the light was made of reshi or rishi lmao,and this isn't an outlier considering the low end is lower than lilitoto feat.

inb4 the light was made of reshi or rishi lmao
The Cage of Life absorbs Reishi and Auswhalen when intangible on it and bypass it. Reishi is still particles, and light is made of them.

The Cage of Life absorbs Reishi and Auswhalen when intangible on it and bypass it. Reishi is still particles, and light is made of them.

Ikr,auswhalen is real light that's for sure,still i dont get why when it comes to bleach everyone would be like it's not real light even when it has shown some properties of being light,llile barro light as an example,it got deflected by a mirror,it has shown to chase away shadows,yet they did'nt accept it,but dceu super man lasers,it did the same thing as lile barro's own,everybody was like yeah it's real light,i mean what gives.

Hmm should many of high ranking shinigami get Paralysis via Bakudō?

Because Bakudō is a spells to immobilize target. :/

Burning Full Fingers said:
Guys, how big is Gerard in Vollstandig? Large Size needs to be in his page.
Bigger than a hill? Yhwach was able to create a Naruto mountain size Castlevania, but Gerard on his "knees" was as big as his previous form which didn't even reached half of the castle.

Byakuya needs resistance to mind manipulation,he was able to completely resist Pepe's abilities,even when his already loyal and sealed zanpakutou got mindhaxed

Back