• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion Thread #6

Byakuya needs Resistence to Ice Manipulation (Could touch Bankai Rukia's Ice and Complete Bankai Toshiro's Ice.)

Resistance to Absolute Zero and Empathic Manipulation should have been added quite some time ago. I think I mentioned it in the second discussion thread or so.

I think we should leave Seireitei alone for now, Raven's current size is decent, if anything we should look back to Seireitei's size when the current novel finishes.

Chou Soran said:
I am most impressed by anyone remembering the 10 to 5x basic increase in strength at Bankai.
Those multiplier are not usuable in the wiki. You can make a CRT to see if they accept a mid-low of 7.5 instead.

AppleLord said:
Chou Soran said:
I am most impressed by anyone remembering the 10 to 5x basic increase in strength at Bankai.
Those multiplier are not usuable in the wiki. You can make a CRT to see if they accept a mid-low of 7.5 instead.
I would, but I do not participate much. Strange is that this is something basic inside the work, so it's boring to set aside. Just as the Yhwach is 5-B and other issues, but I think this would be solved differently.

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
I think we should leave Seireitei alone for now, Raven's current size is decent, if anything we should look back to Seireitei's size when the current novel finishes.
What is raven's own size???,why should we wait for the novels to finish tho,we already have enough information on determining the size of seretei, so I don't think there is any reason to wait.

AppleLord said:
Chou Soran said:
Am pretty much sure they accepted https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Multipliers,it's just that the characters must show consistency with the multiplier as such the multiplier won't be for everyone sadly,only those who has shown consistency with it can be used,eg would be kenpachi he has shown consistency with our multiplier page,he was literally stomping Gerard when he went bankai mode.

So if Ichibei hits Gerard and Hoffnung with his ultimate attack, would the damage be transferred to him by virtue of Hoffnung, or would it not matter since he completely destroyed Hoffnung?

@Apple

Yeah, he should have resistance to Fear Manipulation as well.

burning ichibei should take damage only way to stop it, is to negate the ability

but he could remove its power

Burning Full Fingers said:
So if Ichibei hits Gerard and Hoffnung with his ultimate attack, would the damage be transferred to him by virtue of Hoffnung, or would it not matter since he completely destroyed Hoffnung?
@Apple

Yeah, he should have resistance to Fear Manipulation as well.
You mean Futen Taisatsuryō?

Futen Taisatsuryō will prob null Hoffnung and EE both Gerand and Hoffnung

Danny1112 said:
AppleLord said:
Chou Soran said:
Am pretty much sure they accepted https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Multipliers,it's just that the characters must show consistency with the multiplier as such the multiplier won't be for everyone sadly,only those who has shown consistency with it can be used,eg would be kenpachi he has shown consistency with our multiplier page,he was literally stomping Gerard when he went bankai mode.
Ichigo and Zaraki would be the only ones to take this, as they are heavily dependent on Bankai's rise to fighting. I think it would be a good one, I just do not know if they would accept it, because Speed would be multiplied too, and several feats would no longer be outlier. There are mentions in the databook and several Bleach feats besides MHS + within the Aizen arc, I do not see how to attach upgrade that way, unless there is something within the wikia standards it prevents.

Chou Soran said:
Danny1112 said:
AppleLord said:
Chou Soran said:
Ichigo and Zaraki would be the only ones to take this, as they are heavily dependent on Bankai's rise to fighting. I think it would be a good one, I just do not know if they would accept it, because Speed would be multiplied too, and several feats would no longer be outlier. There are mentions in the databook and several Bleach feats besides MHS + within the Aizen arc, I do not see how to attach upgrade that way, unless there is something within the wikia standards it prevents.
I think the speed multiplier was discussed here https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1980260

If they have shown consistency in speed also,then I think it would be accepted.

Gremmy space
question about this (yes this is the real scan) is this BFR? or did he just create a pocket of space to put kenny in? in a way i feel he sent gremmy into space but i was told theres no indication of BFR

Danny1112 said:
Chou Soran said:
Danny1112 said:
AppleLord said:
Chou Soran said:
I think the speed multiplier was discussed here https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1980260
If they have shown consistency in speed also,then I think it would be accepted.
I quoted Bleach there, if it was accepted, would be a good one.

Zezu1995 said:
Gremmy space
question about this (yes this is the real scan) is this BFR? or did he just create a pocket of space to put kenny in? in a way i feel he sent gremmy into space but i was told theres no indication of BFR
There is no BFR in that. He just opened a crack into space and threw it in there.

As expected because bleach has do dimensional travel since chapter 1

Even ichigo can break dimension by transform into bankai. :/

ONE IN A MILLION TALK"

I know this has been discussed and banned,am sorry if am breaking the rules,but this is just a clarification on yhwach feat.

>the whole debunk of 5b bleach was based on yhwach affecting the balance of souls and the feat not being physically.well those have been proven to be headcannons.

>recently the novels confirmed that yhwach was performing this feat by his own power.The Shinigami planed on betraying Ichigo. In case the Soul King died, they wanted to make him his replacement. To be exact, they wanted to cut him up, kill/dehumanize and then imprison him for eternity. He would be still conscious, but unable to speak or do anything.

That's the real reason Ichibee trained Ichigo and why Isshin was so unhappy about that. Shunsui giving the soul tickets away was for that. It's implied Urahara and Isshin knew about this since the Fullbring arc and why they were so reluctant to give him back his power. They all were unhappy about this, except for Ichibee. When he met Ichigo after his defeat at Yhwach's hands, he fully planed to stab in the back.

Yhwach and Zangetsu also knew about this btw. They tried to prevent this fate by killing Ichigo, because they consider becoming the lynchpin a fate worse than death.

Anyway, no one expected Ukitake to summon Mimihagi and Yhwach to absorb him, not even Yhwach. Mimihagi was just meant to temporarily stabilize the Soul King and delay his death. But when facing Mimihagi, Yhwach realized that the Soul King and his body parts were beyond the scope of the Almighty. Furthermore, before that he had thought that the two were on his side. But now he was afraid that the Soul King could devour him. This forced him to absorb Mimihagi and shortly afterwards the Soul King.

Doing this had two effects:

It delayed Yhwach's plans. Yhwach originally would have won once the Soul King was dead. This would have caused the worlds to merge and to create the original, perfect world without death. But since Yhwach became the Soul King, he had to merge the worlds manually. For that he needed to absorb more power, which gave his opponents enough to time to defeat him.

By absorbing the Soul King, Yhwach became a suitable replacement as the lynchpin. So once he was defeated, Ichibee paraded his corpse to the Soul Palace. He performed a special, horrifying ritual and sealed him and his Reiatsu behind countless barriers. It's implied Yhwach is not completely dead and may one day strike again.

This also backs yhwach claim of doing this via his own power and his reiatsu sprouting everywhere.

What was the point of Yhwach absorbing Mimihagi and the Soul King to keep the Balance if the worlds were already merging by removing the plug and causing the chain reaction that would had created a new world?

Is like I am gonna destroy Namek, wait, I'll absorb the Death Ball and used it later. Lol

AppleLord said:
What was the point of Yhwach absorbing Mimihagi and the Soul King to keep the Balance if the worlds were already merging by removing the plug and causing the chain reaction that would had created a new world?
Is like I am gonna destroy Namek, wait, I'll absorb the Death Ball and used it later. Lol
Rushed plot or kubo trolling with us again ÔÿáÔÿáÔÿá.

But this is pure plot. According to Jugram ... Yhwach was holding up the worlds with his own strength. The Mechanism of Balance is literally the flesh of Soul King, it is not so much that Mimihagi himself managed to keep the worlds "well" after his death. It was also quoted by Askin that the worlds could disappear if Yhwach felt like it, I think he just did not do it by pure plot, because even absorbing the Soul King was not part of his plan.

This taking away the feat of Senna, which in my opinion was canonized when they quoted the valley in the manga. Ichigo had a memory of it, but it was only there in the movie ...

Bleach 5-B would be something totally up to standard.

Chou Soran said:
But this is pure plot. According to Jugram ... Yhwach was holding up the worlds with his own strength. The Mechanism of Balance is literally the flesh of Soul King, it is not so much that Mimihagi himself managed to keep the worlds "well" after his death. It was also quoted by Askin that the worlds could disappear if Yhwach felt like it, I think he just did not do it by pure plot, because even absorbing the Soul King was not part of his plan.
This taking away the feat of Senna, which in my opinion was canonized when they quoted the valley in the manga. Ichigo had a memory of it, but it was only there in the movie ...

Mostly the movie wasn't accepted here as cannon,but it has a novel which is cannon,so all we need do is to translate it to see if it's related to the movie,then it would be accepted as cannon.

I've ask on the Bleach Reddit if someone has the raw scans, I want to post them in the translation thread, and ask the staff if they can translate for us.

Danny1112 said:
Chou Soran said:

Mostly the movie wasn't accepted here as cannon,but it has a novel which is cannon,so all we need do is to translate it to see if it's related to the movie,then it would be accepted as cannon.
In some places it is considered, but more because of the very scenario that Kubo made, to describe the Valley, is quite identical.

When will Novel characters begin to have updates or profiles created? This "Aura" is very strong.

AppleLord said:
I've ask on the Bleach Reddit if someone has the raw scans, I want to post them in the translation thread, and as the staff if they can translate for us.
That's great tbh~~

Chou Soran said:
Danny1112 said:
Chou Soran said:

In some places it is considered, but more because of the very scenario that Kubo made, to describe the Valley, is quite identical.
When will Novel characters begin to have updates or profiles created? This "Aura" is very strong.
Mostly I don't know about this,I think there was a discussion about the novel characters I guess.

Danny1112 said:
So should we make a CRT for 5b bleach or ask the staffs first as it's a banned topic???
I think I'd better talk to the team first. Bleach was already 5B, we will see the reasons why they took it, goes they explain and etc.

Back