• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion Thread #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both of them.

Base Zaraki scales to 1 Gremmy (whatever that is now) and GIant Gerard

Unohana scalesjust under Zaraki by feats and statements

LAS messed with the formers key and then used it as validation to nerf the first Kenpachi

Now that you mentioned it. If Unohana was nearly as strong as eyepatchless TYBW Post-Training Base Kenpachi that would mean both her and Yamamoto are also High 6-A and above Gremmy with clones if we accept the 20x eyepatch multiplier.

From the Spirits are forever with you novel. Kenpachi's new eyepatch eats 20x more reiatsu than his previous eyepatch during the Fake Karakura Town Arc.

Hmm but Kenpachi after training is way more than 20x times stronger than Kenpachi during Fake Karakura Town so I think releasing his eyepatch is will not increasing his power 20 times. :/

The 20x eyepatch was for Post-Spirits are forever with you Kenpachi (aka TYBW Pre-Training Kenpachi) who was stronger than Azashiro who was stronger than Cien Granz who was equal to Full Hollow Ichigo.

Wait, why are we making base Kenpachi High 6-A? And which base, the man has a SS Arc Base, Arrancar Arc Base, Post-TS Base and Post-Unohana fight Base.

Unohana probably still scales as she is still capable of putting up a fight against TYBW Post-Training Base Kenpachi without eyepatch. While Gremmy was losing against Kenpachi with his eyepatch on. And Yamamoto would also scale since he's stronger than Unohana.

We don't even know what Unohana's Bankai does. It seems like corrosion or some kind of hallucination hat makes Kenpachi imagine he's melting. So it probably wouldn't affect her AP. Therefore Yamamoto scales via being stronger than Unohana. Oh right this means Bazz-B also scales which leads to even more people scaling.

Exactly he managed to offset his flames. So he scales but to a much lower end of it. Base Bazz-B is probably somewhere around baseline since he managed to offset a casual attack from Shikai Yamamoto with his flames and since he's likely weaker than Gremmy as he was afraid of the meteor.

I'm not sure about Unohana scaling.

You justified her scaling per your words: "Unohana probably still scales as she is still capable of putting up a fight against TYBW Post-Training Base Kenpachi without eyepatch."

It's a bit wrong since Unohana fought a "TYBW Midst-Training Base Kenpachi without eyepatch".

Kenpachi after that fight had just spoken with Nozarashi, he didn't even learn the name nor learn how to fight together with Nozarashi. Both are massive boost from what we've seen through the series.

Recall Ichigo, he received a massive power boost once he learned Zangetsu's name after fighting Urahara. And then when Ichigo fought Kenpachi and learned to fight together with his Zanpakuto he received an even larger amp. So I don't know if we can say that Unohana scales to the Kenpachi that fought Gremmy.

However, Unohana is going to scale to "TYBW Pre-Training Kenpachi without eyepatch" who is going to be upgraded with the Las Noches size revision.

@IMade Post-Training Kenpachi is supposed the same Kenpachi that Unohana fought years ago. Which means he's just as strong if not stronger. As that was when he didn't have any restraints on his power. Not to mention even at the end of their training she was still able to fight Kenpachi for a while before getting killled.

That's obviously not true since Unohana defeated Child Kenpachi and "TYBW Midst-Training Base Kenpachi without eyepatch" killed Unohana.

Plus, we would have to assume that Kenpachi never once got stronger at all from then till now, which is false since Child Kenpachi was nowhere near ever hearing his Zanpakuto while "TYBW Midst-Training Base Kenpachi without eyepatch" had reached that point.

You're gonna have to reread the fight. Unohana said she was weaker than Child Kenpachi that caused him to restrain his powers because he didn't want to lose the joy of battle which lead to his defeat.

And that's what this training was doing, making Kenpachi release all the limits he placed on himself. Once he released all his base limits, he easily surpassed Unohana and killed her.

Soon after, he learned to communicate with his Zanpakuto, learned his Zanpakuto's name and learned to fight with his Zanpakuto. All those three stages are massive amps as we've seen with Ichigo when he was undergoing the exact same training.

There's no way we can equate the Base Kenpachi that fought Gremmy to Base eyepatch-less Kenpachi that fought Unohana when we know he underwent massive amps right after that fight.

The training only served to remove his base limits so he no longer would restrain himself, but it's because of that he got his Zanpakuto amps.

I agree, It seems very iffy to scale Unohana to Gremmy much less to scale Base Unohana to Gremmy. Base Yama and Bazz B is also very iffy since it will be scale to many ppl if base Yama is High 6-A, base Aizen for example can potentially become High 6-A, and so does anyone who is somewhat scales to him. :/

He didn't easily kill her though. At the end of their training after he had finally released all his limits Unohana used Bankai and was still able to put up a fight before getting killed. But if guys don't think they scale than I guess I'll just drop it.

Seems like a pretty easy kill to me when she had to use Bankai and Kenpachi still won and was complaining that it's not over.

Then you got Kenpachi getting much more powerful with his Zanpakuto amps.

So you'd be arguing that TYBW Midst-Training Eyepatch-less Base Kenpachi scales to Gremmy when it was TYBW Post-Training Eyepatch Base Kenpachi that fought Gremmy.

There's a big difference in power between those two Kenpachi due to his Zanpakuto amps.

And that somehow Bankai Unohana scales to Gremmy even though she fought the weaker Kenpachi.

Nah, man. Doesn't add up in the scaling chart.

Bazz has a direct feat, so we can't just deny that. Who scales to him? He stomped the little kid role-playing as a captain and even brushed Jugo's cheek, iirc.

Also, those certain Sternritter that are pleasing on the eyes bullied a weakened Kenpachi and the novel apparently says Meninas is comparable to him. The High 6-A scaling can't be avoided, I think.

Meninas is a possibly High 6-A though. Not to mention if she does scale there would be a scaling hell. Since Giriko is stronger than Meninas this would also scale to the fullbringers which wouldn't make any sense.

Bazz-B has a direct feat with Shikai Yama, not the High 6-A Bankai Yama.

Fighting Jugo shouldn't mean much when Jugo literally by the books definition stomped Bazz-B.

The Quincy girls only bullied a weakened Base Eyepatch-less Kenpachi, it's hard to scale that.

However, Meninas was stated to be comparable to Kenpachi, she would scale imo to a perfectly fine Base Kenpachi.

Unohana is a no though.

Peter1129 said:
Since Giriko is stronger than Meninas this would also scale to the fullbringers which wouldn't make any sense.
Giriko was as strong as Meninas after receiving a massive amp from his Fullbring thanks to the synergy he has with Tsukishima.

It's Shikai I'm talking about. I never mentioned Bankai. Though, I was assuming others would scale to High 6-A.

@Peter

Unfortunately, we can't just deny scaling like that. If Meninas scales, others that warrant scaling from her should appropriately scale. Except there's something I'm missing.

Peter1129 said:
The narration said Giriko's power surpasses Meninas though.
As the name "The Power" suggests, Meninas' ability is purely immense physical strength.

Although Meninas' power could have been judged as potentially being on par with Zaraki Kenpachi when it's a simple contest of strength, in the next instant, a 'power' that rivaled her's repelled the charred tree back into the sky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back