• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion 18

I disagreed with 7-A, it wasn't based on solid scaling. The 7-C is undeniable, thus reasonable.

Edit: Orihime may be upgraded down the line again through injuring Ginjo who may be getting upgraded as well.

I understand, do you have scans where you explain how sound works? For what I remember is said that it can nullify the perception of the opponent but I want to remove that doubt.

M11UTD said:
So who will do the Aura profile?
Well I was planning to make one for her Tokinada and Hikone. But I need a refresher on how they scale. If anyone could help me I'd appreciate it.

Aura is stated to have physical abilities on the lvl of Aizen and has fought Urahara.

Tokinada is stated to have reiatsu on par with Byakuya and Yoruichi and has also fought Shikai Shunsui.

Hikone I forgot due to how much his power changed throughout the novel. But I think 20% Base Hikone was comparable to Post-Muken Base Kenpachi w/ eyepatch off.

Hmm. Last I remember people had issue with Tokinada scaling. I guess we'll need a thread for the 3 of them to discuss scaling and what powers they have.

Aura isn't stated to have the physical abilities of Aizen. The statement can easily be seen as a comparison of how Aura is superior to Fullbringers like Aizen is to Shinigami.

However, she does scale to Urahara and his Hado 99 calc which may get upgraded from it's current High 6-C to Low 6-B range when Karakura's size is upgraded soon.

Tokinada isn't stated to have Reiatsu on par with Byakuya nor Yoruichi. It's just said that Royal Family members have large amounts; however, Tokinada should scale to Shunsui at least.

Hikone is superior to Gran Rey Ceros before Resurreccion and could fight Base Kenpachi and seemed to push him to use his Shikai until Hisagi interrupted.

From what I remember another scaling is 20% Base Hikone is stronger than Post-Timeskip Resurreccion Espadas.

Post-Timeskip Base Grimmjow is stronger than Post-Training Base Ginjo and Tsukishima.

Post-Training Base Ginjo can deflect Base Candice's attacks.

Base Candice is at least comparable to Base Robert.

Base Robert should backwards scale from his Vollständig form which was able to keep up with and injure Shikai Shunsui.

> From what I remember another scaling is 20% Base Hikone is stronger than Post-Timeskip Resurreccion Espadas.

Why u think so?

Base Nelliel with some helps from Liltotto can redirect his strongest base attack without much effort. Yeah ,he was not really on 20% in second battle,but arrancars not in release too.

Also Ikomikidomoe = Hikone ,and NaNaNa+ Luppi/Grimmjow combo easily oneshotted him.

Scheneizel created next part ,thx to her.

So ,Nelliel found Aura in garganta and opened HUUUUGE garganta to transfer her + castle to Hueco Mundo.Its....really impressive.

According to Missstormcaller's translation Hikone said he was just as strong as Ikomikidomoe. And Ikomikidomoe took on the female Sternritters, Post-Timeskip Resureccion Espadas and Mayuri's Undead squad at the same time in Volume 3. Everybody on the scene were wary of Ikomikidomoe which means individually they aren't stronger than him.

Though 20% Hikone was already comparable to Post-Muken Base Kenpachi w/ eyepatch off offscreen so this scaling isn't really that important. Since Post-Muken Base Kenpachi was implied to be a threat to Base Aizen just like Yamamoto in Spirits Are Forever With You. And the characters comparable to Base Aizen like Urahara and Aura were shown to be able to outperform most of the characters in the alliance.

I'm not sure if you're joking but the scaling is pretty much just this.

20% Base Hikone ~ Post-Muken Base Kenpachi w/ eyepatch off > Aura ~ Urahara = Base Aizen > Shunsui ~ Tokinada > Tsukishima

Not really. Byakuya is not a transcendent being. Tsukishima would have to be one to fight Aizen.

It's an outlier.

he inserted himself into their past way before just aizen , probably making enough differences for chad and orihime to actually see god aizen , this pic show pretty clearly :

https://imgur.com/b5BWUmA

probably an outlier yes but still show what crazy bullshit Book of the End can do

Back