• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Bankai General Discussion 18

I can't name a single verse not going through crt's all the time.

Naruto has been revamping tree's and kirin for a bit now.

One Piece has been flucutating between 7-A and 6-C.

Bleach is pretty much stuck revising 1 arc lol, at least the Seireitei thing is over.

so bankai ichigo would scale above 1 yottaton for one shotting ywach twice.

merged hollow bankai would even higher than than .

should we get that light user from the bounto arc? he uses real light iirc since its non canon he shouldnt be much of a issue to add

TwistedLittleAngel said:
I know where rel comes from but where does mhs+ come from?
i think bunto but note byakuri kido is lightning which they been dodging forever .. theres also ichigos petal feat.. outliner or not it passes MHS+ super easy .

Y╠Âo╠Âu╠ ╠Âk╠Ân╠Âo╠Âw╠ ╠Âw╠Âe╠ ╠Âc╠Âa╠Ân╠ ╠Âa╠Âl╠Âw╠Âa╠Ây╠Âs╠ ╠Âu╠Âs╠Âe╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âe╠ ╠Âs╠Ât╠Âa╠Âr╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âa╠Ât╠ ╠Âe╠Âx╠Âi╠Âs╠Ât╠Âs╠ ╠Âi╠Ân╠ ╠ÂR╠Âe╠Âi╠Âo╠Âk╠Ây╠Âu╠ ╠Âi╠Ân╠Âs╠Ât╠Âe╠Âa╠Âd╠ ╠Âo╠Âf╠ ╠Âc╠Âa╠Âl╠Âc╠Âs╠Â

Should True Shikai Ichigo get two keys ? Since he has gotten a amp from Yhwach ?

His actual True Shikai is above most Sternritters while the True Shikai Ichigo who fought Yhwach is more powerful than that

@Dangai

Considering that he gets stronger during the fight makes sense, in addition Ichibei has taken a part of his powers ... but I believe he does not need another key since the key is him in his whole.

Dangai Ichigo said:
Should True Shikai Ichigo get two keys ? Since he has gotten a amp from Yhwach ?
His actual True Shikai is above most Sternritters while the True Shikai Ichigo who fought Yhwach is more powerful than that
What are you talking about?

Back