• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle Discussion Thread

Soooooooo........BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle had been revealed from a long time everyone and to my shock, not even a single profile was created. But don't worry, i have the solution to this...i think.

https://blazbluextag.wikia.com/wiki/System_XX

Now, this thing is the main antagonist, and Ragna, Ruby, Hyde and Yu managed to defeat it, restoring their 4 universes with no side effects.

I just want to know: That's Low 2-C, if not possibly 2-C judging by the explaination in the thread from above, right?

Also, in terms of speed, they were in the Phantom Field:

https://blazblue.wikia.com/wiki/Phantom_Field

What does that mean in terms of speed? You know, since the four characters from above moved in it and fought System.

I need answers for these please.

Thank you.

I absolutely have no idea what you mean by pointing out about Phantom Field. Watashi, a regular mage, was able to move freely inside of it.

Also main Ruby/Yang here (although i'm suck when playing the FGs ;w; )

HERE'S TERUMI IN CTB!!?? I main Hazama but I use secondary as Terumi. Whatever is he!? There's no continuity to it, right?

Clockwork Cookies said:
I absolutely have no idea what you mean by pointing out about Phantom Field. Watashi, a regular mage, was able to move freely inside of it.

I just wanted to know since it existed between the Boundary and the real world. What would that mean? Is it a voidless space or something?

I just wanted to know since it existed between the Boundary and the real world. What would that mean? Is it a voidless space or something?

No and no. It's just a pocket dimension created by my waifu (Es)

Muhammedmco said:
Clockwork Cookies said:

No, it isn't. That's like Final Destination in SSB. The time is ticking there.

No and no. It's just a pocket dimension created by my waifu (Es)

Okay, then what does that speak of speed? Should we just scale all of them to their fastest or something?

Also, i know that Es was the one that created this thing after her crush and his friends got killed and she fell in despair.

What does that speak of the speed ? Nothing. Watashi was able to move inside of the Phantom Field should be enough to tell you that it wont give you any speed feat. So everyone should be scailed to their fatest

Well, if it even is canon, it might be an outlier for at least the Persona 4 Guys being around tier 7 to High 6-A and jumping to 2-C.

You should come up with an argument on why they are different than their canon counterparts and why they should have a Cross Tag Battle profile.

And even more ridiculous for High 8-C RWBY characters. Literally the only ones that could get scaling from this are possibly the BlazBlue characters and if you stretch how weird their powers are maybe the Uniel characters.

Asuka the Demonic Empress said:
Well, if it even is canon, it might be an outlier for at least the Persona 4 Guys being around tier 7 to High 6-A and jumping to 2-C.

You should come up with an argument on why they are different than their canon counterparts and why they should have a Cross Tag Battle profile.
Someone said it's canon to P4. If it's true then it would be considering a big outlier. This is just a rumor tho.

Heh, but seriously, at this point, i wont be suprised anymore. It's Atlus, they love to make everything canon.

Even if that was the case I dont know why they would be 2-C fighting her. She maybe 2-C in hax but she clearly is not 2-C physically.

In the fight she never used any hax they resisted. And everytime she used hax outside of the fight I dont think anyone resisted it.

Noel did say something about disrupting the hax with her eye.

But was quickly BFRd beforre she could.

If anything, everyone should be scaled to Ragna, and in a separate tier or form.

Err again I dont agree that this can be put in for any of them since it is not canon. And the only people that can possibly recieve it is BlazBlue since they actually have the feats and no one else.

I still insist on the 2-C thing. If it's an outlier, then the game is absolutely useless to begin with.

Just because Ruby has never shown anything like fighting a 2-C enemy doesn't mean that she doesn't scale to it when it comes to crossover games like CTB. You just said this because "She doesn't look like it" or "She never showed such feat in her own series. So you guys dismiss it as an outlier.

Just what the hell is up with you?! After all, crossover games are meant to increase the potency of the characters that are in this crossover.

For example, Asura Wrath game has Ryu and Akuma installed in it as Large Star Level, despite the fact that this is 100% non-canonical. Same goes for CTB.

I mean. Ryu and Akuma at their peak in Street Fighter series are Large Mountain Level, and in Asura Wrath, they are Large Star Level.

Saw the irony?

You guys mean to tell me that you accepted High 4-C Ryu and Akuma to have profiles here on this wiki, and you won't even agree on 2-C Ruby, Hyde and Yu?

This is absolutely nonsense! What are you guys thinking?! Ryu and Akuma in cannon "do not look like" they can trade blows with someone who has Large Star Level power potency, so why did you accept this?!

That being said, my decision will not change. I insist on the 4 main characters of CTB (Ragna, Hyde, Yu and Ruby) to be 2-C due to defeating System together, who fused the 4 universes of the 4 respective series in this crossover game.

End.

Edit: The thread that Rocker 1189 posted here is irrelevant. Since Weekly had just proven my point here by showing Ryu and Akuma's profiles from Asura's Wrath. So that's that.

I dont get what you mean by the game is useless. Th egame is for people to play it and have fun. The game was not made for powerscaling and is not even canon to anything. Nice rant. But you are missing my point.

These are not canon to their verses. This is not a looks like. This is a she has never done any 2-C physical attacks . She may have 2-C hax but that does nto scale to her attack potency and expecially not to her durability.

I am thought Akuma is canon to Asura's wrath(I am not sure though).

This is not a "looks like" this is it is not 2-C and she has never attacked with 2-C potency. At the very most. You can make profiles for RWBY that put them at 7-C via fighting Ragna. That is it. And at most you can put the system at 2-C with hax and 7-C physically.

A huge difference between Akuma and Ruby is that Akuma actually fought someone with a Large star level PHYSICAL feat.

Also if you want this accepted you need to get staff members here to agree.

Back