• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle Discussion Thread

>After all, crossover games are meant to increase the potency of the characters that are in this crossover.

I think you are expecting creators to actually care about vs debates. Either that or you don't understand what a crossover is actually meant to be.

Muhammedmco said:
Because again there is no evidence it is 2-C physically. And if you scale them off of Ragna at his strongest (not the Low 2- version) then it would be in tier 5. If you scale them off of his Base then it is 7-C.

At his base, Ragna is Tier 5 in the mean time, but hw will be downgraded to 6-B in base. In his strongest, however, he would be Tier 5. But the 7-C key is a weakened Ragna.

Seeing as the characters have distinct feats and its a completely different incarnation i see no reason why profiles wouldnt be allowed

@Matt Hence why we would scale solely from the feats in the game and treat it as separate from any of the original series

They aren't getting profiles sooooo

No, but that would be 2C as the System merged four universes

Because none of its physical attacks have been 2-C in power. It is 2-C via hax.

Is there actually proof they aren't? Merging universes together is a blatant 2C feat

Gargoyle One said:
Is there actually proof they aren't? Merging universes together is a blatant 2C feat
Yes it is via hax. There has to be proof that it is 2-C physically not the other way round. I cant prove a negative.

Rocker1189 said:
Gargoyle One said:
Yes it is via hax. There has to be proof that it is 2-C physically not the other way round. I cant prove a negative.
Why don't you see the link i posted from above? Ragna, Hyde, Yu and Ruby literally fought this thing and harmed it physically, and Ragna was the one to deliver the finishing blow.

They didn't use any hax for fighting it.

Muhammedmco said:
Why don't you see the link i posted from above? Ragna, Hyde, Yu and Ruby literally fought this thing and harmed it physically, and Ragna was the one to deliver the finishing blow.

They didn't use any hax for fighting it.
That is because you are not understanding me. It does not hit with 2-C power nor does it have 2-C durability unless shown otherwise. It has 2-C hax not 2-C physicall abilities. Get it?

Asuka the Demonic Empress said:
Yeah, it should be 2-C physically. Not just via hax, specially when ragna already has a AP beccause of his past adventures.
I dont uderstand... How is it 2-C physically.

Back