• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The King of CrossTag Battle: Yu Narukami vs Ragna the Bloodedge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Promised Glass I’d do it once it was accepted, and here it is.

Arena Ultimax Yu Narukami, and Central Fiction Ragna.

c293f07676d7f6e3b2819393312f280c.gif

6ea9d9d545e923e93b87f481944a5e82.gif

The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel, Yu Narukami:
The Grim Reaper, Ragna the Bloodege:

Last edited:
I guess I have to start...

What are Yu’s win cons, what’s the AP difference and what are Ragna’s win cons as well as passives.

I guess I have to start...

What are Yu’s win cons, what’s the AP difference and what are Ragna’s win cons as well as passives.
Arguing for Yu.

Yu’s massive versatility advantage, and AP are his wincons. At his current state, this is his AP:

Labrys >> Ultimax Yu = Hinokagutsuchi = Arena Adachi >> Kagutsuchi-empowered Minazuki >> Arena Margaret >> Arena Elizabeth >>> Shadow Operatives > Arena-IT > Izanagi-no-Okami >>>>> Izanami>= Yaldabaoth>=Ameno-Sagiri = Kusumi-no-Okami >>> Enlil >>> Erebus>= Infinite^Infinite Low 1-C (shook the CU with a roar, and had to be moved to the moon during his fight with Elizabeth in order not to damage it). This was a quickly whipped up scaling chain, and I will likely revise it within the thread.

From what I’ve gathered from Ragna’s profile, his passives, fear & perception, get nullified with Yu’s resistance to mind manipulation + Team Glasses, which can nullify the Midnight Channel’s fog.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back