• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Blackbeard vs Crazy Blue Dragon (3/9/0)

Why does that matter? That’s like saying law and suger use their devil fruit abilities at the same time and defeat kaido... that easy... but that’s not how it works you need stronger haki to use your devil fruit...
We can that the trio admiral can deflect Gura Gura with theirs Haki but they haven't resistance in close combat, anyway, Kaido hasn't shown can shot Haki on far distance, Teach always Start with his Kurouzu and nulling Kaido DF Ability and Cracking his skull with Vibration.

We can that the trio admiral can deflect Gura Gura with theirs Haki but they haven't resistance in close combat, anyway, Kaido hasn't shown can shot Haki on far distance, Teach always Start with his Kurouzu and nulling Kaido DF Ability and Cracking his skull with Vibration.
Again the vibration will get resisted... if black beard doesn’t have strong haki

Again the vibration will get resisted... if black beard doesn’t have strong haki
Dunno why we're wanking the devil fruit resistance when it's mostly unknown, plus against Akainu (advanced armament haki user) he's still effected by the internal vibrations, Kaido would still be effected.

Looking at the arguments above I'm gonna have to vote Blackbeard for devil fruit nullification & Dura negation to Kaido's skull.

White beard have stronger haki then Akainu... Plus it didn't fully one shot him...
Durability Negation doesn't automatically one-shot people in the first place, also what proof is there that WB has stronger armament haki than Akainu? Both have only showed the same proficiency.

If any of them attempted using a Ryuo barrier they probably could block it, but they didn't. In Akainu's case he was caught off guard by whitebeard and just never had a chance to do so.

When did i make a claim for that?
Do you really believe that Black beard who got tagged by pre timeskip luffy link has gotten stronger in only 2 years to defeat kaido?... 🦧 Black beard hasn't even been training like luffy... He has only country lvl because of white beards fruit.

Do you really believe that Black beard who got tagged by pre timeskip luffy link has gotten stronger in only 2 years to defeat kaido?... 🦧 Black beard hasn't even been training like luffy...
outlier.

Anyways reading the thread and the profiles he defeated Marco and can tank shock waves from Sengoku, his statistics seem fine, not going to debate about his statistics on a versus thread.

Also shouldn't we wait for wano to finish?
  • It is not advised to create versus threads with characters in an ongoing series without, or severely lacking, quantifiable statistics.

No... Only his devil fruit.
Looks to be effecting him.
0576-006.png

0576-007.png

It is not advised to create versus threads with characters in an ongoing series without, or severely lacking, quantifiable statistics.
That doesn't apply to Kaido.

I mean both character have very little feats... Barely any haki feats, ability feats, and power feats. I feel like this should be closed 🤷‍♂️

Have you tried posting what you want to say in just one message, don't appreciate having you spam quote me with different messages for each individual point.
I did... in the first panel bottom left it didn't restrain him...
He is restrained, his upper body can only move due to it not being covered in darkness, blackbeard pulls his gura gura no mi strike in with his gravity like it always does which is why they're closer.
White beard is also moving forward in this strike link
The Yami Yami black hole is no longer in effect on that panel, so it's not proof of anything.
I mean both character have very little feats... Barely any haki feats, ability feats, and power feats. I feel like this should be closed 🤷‍♂️
They have plenty to make a versus thread on, this is only an issue for characters we literally haven't seen fight (or barely) like Shanks and Roger. Trying to get a thread closed because you can't prove your point seems very petty.

because you can't prove your point seems very petty.
No you just want black beard to win when we literally haven't seen both characters show what they can do.
Have you tried posting what you want to say in just one message, don't appreciate having you spam quote me with different messages for each individual point.
This is because I found new stuff to bring up...

No you just want black beard to win when we literally haven't seen both characters show what they can do.

This is because I was found new stuff to bring up...
I don't care who wins, we've seen enough of them to make a versus thread between them, we don't need to know every depth of their abilities to make one.

There's literally an edit button, use that instead of spamming me.

There's literally an edit button, use that instead of spamming me.
I can't edit and quote you and I never spammed you.
I don't care who wins, we've seen enough of them to make a versus thread between them, we don't need to know every depth of their abilities to make one.
I don't care either but it seems like you do care
Trying to get a thread closed because you can't prove your point seems very petty.

I can't edit and quote you and I never spammed you.

I don't care either but it seems like you do care
Posting two seperate quote messages when you could have just sent one is spam, just don't do it. You can edit and quote.

I was asked to reply here, I came and gave my thoughts, you're the one who challenged my thoughts and backpedaled to stating the match is breaking the rules.

backpedaled to stating the match is breaking the rules.
It's not breaking rules just feel like we have not many feats to go off of
rying to get a thread closed because you can't prove your point seems very petty.
I can't prove my point because we don't have feats... The same way you can't.
Posting two sperate quote messages when you could have just sent one is spam
One is for you replying to your comment
have no idea what your talking about. look at the first panel I sent.
I did... in the first panel bottom left it didn't restrain him...
and the other was because I found some thing new.
White beard is also moving forward in this strike link

Back