• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Black Rock Shooter vs The Batter

The Black Purifier vs The White Purifier

• Distance/Range: 50 meter
  • Battle take place in BGS dimension
  • Speed equalized
  • Batter in character while BRS is bloodlusted
  • Victory by any mean's
  • High 4-C BRS vs 4-B The Batter
  • The batter can use all of his item
BlackÔÿàRock Shooter Anime
Batter

VS

-BRS : 0

-The Batter : 0

Its controversial.

If she dies, her real self will just lose the memories of her, it will not bring her back.

It's mostly the timeframe that's unknown.

The Batter rarely seems to use Purification in battle. However, same goes for BRS with her hax. I doubt she would manage to avoid getting hit long enough to pull off her hax, and considering the AP difference, she's certainly getting one-shot.

The Batter leads with his hax, or pure AP. But his Add-Ons always use their hax, which includes power null and movement restriction.

Does that really make that much of a difference...? The Batter is always bloodlusted, by default. Not Bloodlusting him isn't going to make it a fairer match than Bloodlusting both.

^Basically what Perp said.

Batter is always going all-out in combat, since he is extremely obsessed with his mission (Purification).

He isn't, at least not by our standards, given that he never once purified first-thing. He always do it after killing someone.

One might argue that he CAN'T purify a guardian outright due to them manually maintaining their realm, but that's a stretch. And really, Purification is the Batter's only way of bypassing durability in a single shot.

I was talking about his obsession with purifying everything, which he does by brutally attacking anyone he deems "impure" with all of his competences. The "purification" via RW is just his signature move to finally complete his mission.

Yeah but none of his competences are... that much good hax. It's just status effects. Not something on the level of erasing stuff out of reality. Quite a difference there.

I know, I know. But he still having power null, movement restriction and statistics reduction, which can help him.

Back