• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Black rock shooter

Guts: @Shmeatywerbenmanjenson, @1st_Virtue_of_Pure_Void, @RandomGuy2345, @Reiner, @Larssx, @Da3ggman, @noninho @Rakih_Elyan

guts AP: 182400000 joules (Source)

Black rock shooter: 169568534.295 joules (Source)

rules:

speed equalized

9-A guts is used

BRS has knowledge of guts

battle takes place on a beach

They start 3 meters apart

Victory condition: death

Note:

If the rules have any bias. feel free to point it out and i'll correct it to make things more fair. (Just in case) (i want to make sure the fight is fair and there isn't any bias to either side)

Last edited:
Ok first of all what is black Rock's skill level at?

Guts at this point was treating masters of the sword as training practice and considered probably the greatest swordsmen on the planet

Ok first of all what is black Rock's skill level at?

Guts at this point was treating masters of the sword as training practice and considered probably the greatest swordsmen on the planet
That said Maidrips did say this

“Black★Rock Shooter prefers to attack with her cannon, which has a range of dozens of meters, but she's not bad in close combat either. She can also make portals and regenerate”

That said Maidrips did say this

“Black★Rock Shooter prefers to attack with her cannon, which has a range of dozens of meters, but she's not bad in close combat either. She can also make portals and regenerate”
Portals and regeneration might be a problem because Guts doesn't really have any way to neg regen besides maybe fire

However ranged attacks aint gonna do shit unless it's danmaku tier because every monster and there mama throws projectiles at guts

He's extremely proficient at dealing with ranged attacks

Portals and regeneration might be a problem because Guts doesn't really have any way to neg regen besides maybe fire

However ranged attacks aint gonna do shit unless it's danmaku tier because every monster and there mama throws projectiles at guts

He's extremely proficient at dealing with ranged attacks
You forgot the soul thing.

What's stopping BRS from just outranging him since gun characters practically shit on any Berserk character in matchups?

BRS usually starts with CQC while using her gun like this she can also change the form of her guns as well
honestly not seeing how she wins against guts

i guess she tries to gun him down
now the question goes to berserk supporters i have done my deed

From what I see in the video it seems to be relative to her level of speed

And that's definitely something Guts has dealt with before plus this is speed equalized

Even if she does manage to sneak one past Guts shield of a sword, unless it hits head he aint going down

Guts dealt with this when he fought 100 men while being pelted with arrows in multiple vital spots and managed to kill all of them over a large period of time and this was when he was still a teen

Guts either dodges and blocks all shots or just simply willpowers himself to close range where he excells

From there he has any number of options to kill her because as far as I know she is not nearly as skilled as guts is in close range

If she decides to run away Guts has his arrow bolts to even it out and he is really accurate with these being able to hit flying bugs and the eye of an alligator monster from a large distance away

I see this going to Guts 9/10 with him only losing if she gets a lucky shot off

Last edited:
From what I see in the video it seems to be relative to her level of speed

And that's definitely something Guts has dealt with before plus this is speed equalized

Even if she does manage to sneak one past Guts shield of a sword, unless it hits head he aint going down

Guts dealt with this when he fought 100 men while being pelted with arrows in multiple vital spots and managed to kill all of them over a large period of time and this was when he was still a teen

Guts either dodges and blocks all shots or just simply willpowers himself to close range where he excells

From there he has any number of options to kill her because as far as I know he is not nearly as skilled as guts is in close range

If she decides to run away Guts has his arrow bolts to even it out and he is really accurate with these being able to hit flying bugs and the eye of an alligator monster from a large distance away

I see this going to Guts 9/10 with him only losing if she gets a lucky shot off
I guess a vote for guts

Back