• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Hole Boogie--Aurelion Sol vs Magolor Soul

Well I don't seeing "resistance to mind manipulation" in Aurelion's profile soo...

I'm noticing several things that were not added to Magolor's profile after the thread I made... Not cool, Cal.

On what level is Magolor's Power Nullification? If it isn't enough to stop Aurelion, I am giving it to the star dragon. Aurelion is 3-B via his will, has fought beings that have torn at the very universe. He is pretty high on the 3-B spectrum.

Magolor via mind control, better regen and durability negation.

Arguably Multi-Galaxy range against almost all the beings in the universe that vary from 5-A to 4-A, I don't see the problem with him using that against an opponent without mind hax resistance.

Has he ever used his mind ax in combat against someone comparable to him, or just against fodder like the Doomers?

Time Travel isnt listed on his profile and it really wouldnt help considering Sol existed since the beginning of time

Within gameplay, no. But Kirby and company resisting that is just plot armor, one can't just "control the entire universe" but forget about his main enemies.

That was a joke since it's not combat applicable.

Yes, nothing has changed. Without his mind hax his regen, durability negation and other powers alone could be enough.

Back