• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black hat revision ( villainous)

Hello everyone, this is my first revision crt and I've been planning to open it for a long time. opening this revisionbecause there are so many things missing from black hat's profile and I want you to know that it will not be last CRT I open for black hat.
You can also translate the Spanish links I post on the CreepyCharly blog on Google Translate.

at least trillions of years old and older than creation
( he is confirmed to be older than anyone who appears on the show, which means he is older than anti pops and pops who were born with creation. Every 14 billion years anti pops and pops have a fight, and for each fight Earl gets a new tattoo. Earl's entire body was shown to be completely covered with tattoos )

HAX

Incorporeality, Intangibility, avatar creation
(creates an version of himself made of pure shadow. the beings she created are actually an extension of herself)

astral projection (can project herself into the in space of victor and valentino universe without needing to be physically present)

Hive mind ( typ 1; his consciousness exists in more than one table at the same time )

invulnerability, attack reflection ( In verse, dark entity are that are invulnerable except for divine energy.
black hat is resistant even to divine energy. even copy of it is immune to traditional attacks and reflects these attacks with its body )

mind manipulation, telepathy, paper manipulation, corruption (typ 2), empathic manipulation, morality manipulation, madness manipulation (type 2 and 3), hair manipulation, organic manipulation, disease manipulation, soul manipulation, broadway Force ( Black Hat's comments include any physical, mental or emotional injuries they may cause to viewers. prolonged exposition to this can lead to loss of sanity, soul, hair, nails, welti, itching, heavy smot, stomachache, headache, infectious mononucleosis, inflamed tomili, gases, nausua, need to go to the bathroom, arthritis and swollen eyes, spasms, laughing attacks, urgency to use hats, viilanousness, extreme evil, tang or sharper teeth, hyperactivity among others. turns a paper person into a malevolent personality. Black hat can conduct a symphony to rip out the souls of the audience.
Even alesa rackham, one of the members of the blackened authors who worked for him, he was exposed to many of these characteristics the moment he heard her voices )

possession ( this is one of her old techniques. take possession of aldo maldona's body to build and manage the organization. take possession of objects )

matter manipulation ( changed the color of the wall and clock )

Plant Manipulation ( turns a flower black)

light manipulation ( emits reddish light from its eyes )

pocket reality manipulation ( transforming itself into a dark dimension through transformation and corruption)

Dimensional travel ( can travel to different universes in many ways, such as opening portals with her claws or lightning strike )

dimensional storage ( puts flug, demencia and 505 into the paper bag.
he created an endless corridor inside his mansion)

• You will probably notice that in the second scan there is no context that it was black hat that caused this.
additional context: the fact that he is the one who deals with curses and spells in the organization and even created an infinite corridor ( like in his mansion) in the book he created before proves that he is the one who did this.

spatial manipulation ( opens a tear in the fabric of space with its claws )

supernatural willpower, deconstruction ( In the sequel to the sculpting evil short, it is stated that Black Hat was not satisfied with ripping off her own face, shattered an entire statue into millions of pieces )

time travel ( can open intertemporal portals )

time manipulation ( As the creator of the book, he also created the time in the book.

restoration ( Fixes the broken vase )

Incorporeality, abstract existence ( typ 1; It is all the evil of the universe concentrated in a single point.
It is the perfect and absolute darkness in the universe.
black hat is the embodiment of evil, so there’s an embodiment of goodness to balance him like yin and yang. In fact, the purely conceptual nature of his evil is confirmed.
It is stated that before Aldo Maldona possessed her body, she was actually a non-existent being and an entity that existed only in absolute darkness and the complete destruction of order, this shows that it actually exists purely as abstraction )

passive corruption (typ 1), conceptual manipulation (typ 2) ( black hat's existence as the embodiment of evil has corrupted he entire island of hat. His heartlessness caused him to kill by rotting a flower that corrupts people's morals )

magic, weapon creation, curse manipulation, plot manipulation, reality warping, subjective reality ( as the creator of the book, also created the magic in the book. he created the magicsword sword. personally responsible for the magic in the organization and can curse objects. the spirits under his control even possessed the show itself. tape he curses is a the universe and he changes reality like a simple horror movie. )

death manipulation ( those who don't work for black hat die.
those who see black hat's eye die, and Black Hat can even use it as an attack )

breat attack ( states that he killed subordinate by vomiting )

additional limbs ( shown here )

space survival ( exist freely in space )

acusality ( typ 1; erases aku from existence as if he never existed, but itself and cambot are unaffected by this event )

causality manipulation ( the owner and creator of the book that creates paradoxical decisions. erased aku from history as if he never existed )

enhanced senses, extrasensory perception ( he may notice demencia waving at him from the space station to earth, can see and catch flug and demencia even while sitting in his room. can feel pain and suffering around her. It is even stated that the concepts of pain and suffering are black hat's food. )

purification ( saves demencia from the possesion effect of mascara makabra )

existence erasure, void manipulation, body puppetry, pain manipulation ( He erased aku from history as if it never existed. Weeweenies universe, whose space and world are shown, has been reduced to nothingness. It folds Dr.flug into nothingness and brings him back, removing his physical pain and making him bow down before him. In the book he created, it is stated that the dimension in which he imprisons kaleb is blank pages; a void dimension )

angry power, plot manipulation ( he got so angry that the show ended early )

fear manipulation, paralysis Inducement, sleep lnducement ( It strikes fear someone watching the weeweenies show and immobilizes their body completely. towards the end, it caused her to lose consciousness and fall asleep. )

conceptual manipulation ( typ 3; It is the source of the existence of ghost types, whose abilities increase depending on the strength of emotions, which are physical manifestations of intense positive emotions such as love, feeling of protection, affection and which become stronger as the emotion grows stronger )

Passive dream manipulation ( Its presence in the universe affects people's dreams )

RESİSTANCE

Likely Holy manipulation
( states that divine energy is simple and unimportant for her )

Likely mind manipulation ( unaffected by Cthulhu's hypnosis eyes )

ONLY ADMİNİSTRATORS

agree
: @DarkDragonMedeus ( neutral invulnerability ) @FinePoint

disagree:

neutral:

Last edited:
If it's a physiology thing, while not impossible and could see some merit, I am still not fully convinced about it qualifying. It sounds more like a form of elemental intangibility than it does Invulnerability if I am taking the "Beings of Darkness" statement literally.

Below is everything I have a potential problem with. If something isn't mentioned, then assume I am fine with it. In addition, I'm assuming things which are crossed off are things you are no longer proposing, and therefore give no opinion on.

Avatar creation require that the avatar be different from their true body, but this implies that this shadow version is actually part of his true body, not something in place of it. Therefore, I think this is actually shapeshifting.
I'm missing a lot of context which would tell me if this is astral projection. Could you describe exactly what's happening in this scene.
Everything else is fine, but why telepathy? Isn't this being broadcast over a television?
Not sure if this qualifies. Plenty of normal people can (and have) endured extreme physical pain.
Not sure. Could I get more context as to what this book is, and how we know he created time?
Again, I would need more context for this 'book.'
This is... a creepypasta? Could I get some more context as to how this is related to the canon character?

Avatar creation require that the avatar be different from their true body, but this implies that this shadow version is actually part of his true body, not something in place of it. Therefore, I think this is actually shapeshifting.
The shadow is not part of a body, so shapeshifting cannot occur.
Black Hat creates his past identity, El Charro Nero.
It is implied that this will leave him; As the vampire tells it, this shadow version attacks people in town every night.

I'm missing a lot of context which would tell me if this is astral projection. Could you describe exactly what's happening in this scene.
In the villainous world, shadows are introduced as spirits.
(After Penumbra signs the agreement to sell her soul to Black Hat, Penumbra's shadow passes to Black Hat)

In space, the shadow of Black Hat follows Victor and Valentino. This should count as a soul-like state that is part of the black hat.

Everything else is fine, but why telepathy? Isn't this being broadcast over a television?
"urgency to use hats"
Doesn't telepathy count?

Not sure if this qualifies. Plenty of normal people can (and have) endured extreme physical pain.
Even though Black Hat literally takes the SKIN off her FACE she can still tear a statue to shreds.
No normal person can bear this pain, you are literally tearing your face off.

Not sure. Could I get more context as to what this book is, and how we know he created time?
Again, I would need more context for this 'book.'
you just need to read the arguments thrown in.
the book is already presented in the profile and previous crts.
This book is a kind of evil game that Black Hat plays by imprisoning Kaleb, an agent. The book deals with Kaleb and the reader.
The book contains dimensions and In the book, it is stated that the flow of time exists and that the flow of time works differently, unlike the real world.
black hat created the book.
so the fact that black hat created the flow of time by creating the book and adjusted its nature differently is time manip.

This is... a creepypasta? Could I get some more context as to how this is related to the canon character?
These scans come from the Creepy Charlie blog, which is a separate medium from villainous's series, and is also connected to the work as well as other websites and books, so it's valid.
For example, the ones mentioned here are from this episode of Villainous.
Like penumbra, for example, there are social media accounts canonically connected to the universe that continues the villainous story. CreepyCharly is one of them.
And the producers have already confirmed their canonicity on places like twitter and in interviews.

Last edited:
These scans come from the Creepy Charlie blog, which is a separate medium from villainous's series, and is also connected to the work as well as other websites and books, so it's valid.
For example, the ones mentioned here are from this episode of Villainous.
Like penumbra, for example, there are social media accounts canonically connected to the universe that continues the villainous story. CreepyCharly is one of them.
And the producers have already confirmed their canonicity on places like twitter and in interviews.
You'll need to provide a lot more specific proof.
For example, links to these twitter posts and interviews.

Otherwise, I'm not really in any position to take your word for it, and these sources are otherwise very unorthodox.

Otherwise, I'm not really in any position to take your word for it, and these sources are otherwise very unorthodox.
If you just look at the episodes and then look at the blog, you will realize that these are all background stories that are involved in the villainous world.
miguel ángel sánchez (villainous's Digital illustrator and Concept Art Lead) approves of this blog, and series producer Alan Iturel has already confirmed that everything we see about Villainous is canon to the story.

Sorry yeah this series is all over the place with the ARGs series let me explain.

Creepy Charlie is canon with a variety of sources. A location referenced in a blog became an official location in a book.
Blackleaf. (blog came out in 2021, book came out in 2022)

Venimos de acampar con mi papá en un bosque de Blackleaf, pero mi padre se perdió en la carretera y ahora estamos intentando regresar a Frost Crest. Si tan sólo usara el GPS bien en lugar de impro visar, tal vez no nos hubiera agarrado la noche.

We came from camping with my dad in a forest in Blackleaf, but my dad got lost on the road and now we are trying to get back to Frost Crest. If he only used the GPS well instead of improvising, maybe he wouldn't have caught us at night.
Black Hat’s Completely Harmless Book vol 2 pg 101.

Each episode has information released by a main ARG. Which reverences this page on Creepy Charlies blog. The main ARG is a different rabbit hole entirely but can give context if needed.

Last edited:
Back