• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Goku and Zamasu pages should fuse?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why the fudge don't people wait until the episode/chapter actually releases?

And by the way - spoiler warning!

Not really. That's like saying we should fuse Kid Trunks and Mirai Trunks pages because he is the same person. Black is another Zamasu with different powers, personality and stats.

It's a different Zamasu likely from yet another timeline. Usually different versions of a particular character will get separate pages if they are different enough from each other. In this case, this Zamasu hijacked Goku's body, and also seems to have somewhat of a different personality than the other two Zamasu we've seen.

No, because Black and Zamasu are still "different". A good difference is Black's "advanced zenkai".

Actually, from what seems to have been revealed, the Zamasu that was killed by Beerus would have gone on to become Goku Black. The Immortal!Zamasu is from an alternate timeline where Zamasu/Black killed Gowasu and then teamed with him.

So if anything Zamasu's and Black's pages could be fused and Future Zamasu could get his own page.

HokageMangaVox said:
Is better to leave them as they are currently, and just add something like "Future" Zamasu to his page.
That would probably be simpler. Man, things are starting to get a little confusing with DB Super.

Well wouldn't it make more sense just to add something like present zamasu as a key to black page Saens The one in the present is who became black?

Darkmon cns said:
Well wouldn't it make more sense just to add something like present zamasu as a key to black page Saens The one in the present is who became black?
Well, I wouldn't see a problem as they are the same person. I just don't know if everyone else would agree.

Well, I agree that it seems more logical to move the key for present Zamasu to Black's page, given that they are the same person. However, it may be confusing to visitors.

I had a thought. Couldn't we just make the page read something like Zamasu (Goku Black) or something similiar? I mean, it would allow for their page to fuse and would make at least some sense as they are the same person and anyone looking for Black at this point would discover his origin as it's written on the page. Shoot, at this point the only reason Black is called what he is so that everyone can tell the two apart.

We would just have to move Zamasu's profile image, key and abilities over.

HokageMangaVox said:
Treat Zamasu and Black like Future Trunks and Kid Trunks. Do you believe we shall fuse their pages?
They are actually two different people black and the present timeline zumas are The same person.

HokageMangaVox said:
Treat Zamasu and Black like Future Trunks and Kid Trunks. Do you believe we shall fuse their pages?
Kid Trunks and Future Trunks are two radically different characters in personality and history, not to say anything of age. That would make little sense.

Zamasu and Black are literally the same person. This is noted in their team work as they work in perfect sync. Also adding to the fact that Black easily convinced Zamasu to work with him after he killed Gowasu also reinforces that they think on the same wavelength. Only major difference in them is that one met Goku and one did not. That led to Black to obsess over Goku and wish to switch bodies with him and to not have any interest in immortality. Future Zamasu never had any interaction with Goku and thus wish for immortality instead.

Either way, it doesn't really matter to me if we fuse their pages or not.

Either way, it doesn't really matter to me if we fuse their pages or not.

Just to clarify a bit on this: I only made the suggestion I did because Ant seemed down for fusing the pages but was concerned that it would confuse people. I made my suggestion in the hope that maybe it would settle the matter as this thread is still open and nothing seems to be truly concluded.

Zamasu, and Black Goku go by different names, and have different powers, attitude, personality, motives, abilities, etc. Yeah, not the same person anymore. If pages do fuse, it will misslead people into thinking as an example that Black Goku has Immortality, and Zamasu ultimate power. So I disagree.

HokageMangaVox said:
Zamasu, and Black Goku go by different names, and have different powers, attitude, personality, motives, abilities, etc. Yeah, not the same person anymore. If pages do fuse, it will misslead people into thinking as an example that Black Goku has Immortality, and Zamasu ultimate power. So I disagree.
Everything you said may have become a moot point.

Well, I am obviously fine with moving the statistics of the present-day Zamasu to Black's page, as they are the same person, from the same timeline, but not to feature the version of Zamasu from future Trunks' timeline in the same page.

Antvasima said:
Well, I am obviously fine with moving the statistics of the present-day Zamasu to Black's page, as they are the same person, from the same timeline, but not to feature the version of Zamasu from future Trunks' timeline in the same page.
I agree with that.

I have now attempted to correctly move the statistics.

TheC2 said:
HokageMangaVox said:
Everything you said may have become a moot point.
If you're referring to their fusion. No. That doesn't count.

Well, I simply do not have the time and energy to drown in an army of Dragon Ball supporters, and reply to several hundred posts in a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back