• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BLACK CLOVER MINI CRT: YAMI

Fwyzzverse

Username Only
Explanation 🚨
(I had nothing to do so I propose this wank to liven up my day a bit)

Translation intrinsic: δΈ‡γ«γ‚γ›γŸε‰η·¨ ι–“ηš„γ«ζ”Ύγ‘γ€ι γι›’γ‚ŒγŸ 敡や欑元ごと叩きる!
When the attack is launched, it is used millions of times and affects entire dimensions, meaning that the enemy will receive dimillion slashes on a dimensional scale. As specified on his page Yami reacts to the patry attack (speed of light) which are speed of light attacks.
If below the link summarizes the explanation which demonstrates that magic and speed are linked and that therefore if we have magic at any speed by its element or other this applies to the speed of movement of the user.

https://imgur.com/gallery/JGpIqI1
So we have a Yami reacting at Patry speed of light, I've shown that the esu and speed are correlated which means that if the dimension slash of yami performs a trajectory millions of times and we take our base line of Yami on Patry and the esu then Speed of Light x1000 000 millions would give MFTL+.

Back