• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Clover: Top & God Tiers CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Dante made out of magic now? That doesn’t prove it’s magic in any way.
YOU MADE THE CLAIM THE HEART WAS MAGIC THE BURDEN OF PROOF IS ON YOU
Said claim :
you cant read?
yes their entire existence is magic, they are that strong cause of magic
now please scans a heart that can regenerate and talk is not made of magic
Show any scans that prove magic is the source of their dura.

Stop making these claims and then saying it’s on us to prove a negative.
So magic doesnt boost their physical stats?
Omg,

please tell me what mana skin does and what will happen if something that negates magic and mana comes n contact with it

Thats a scan that says his large amount of magic keeps him.protected constantly hence why they couldn't hurt him

And many more scans that shows magic boost physicals which I can't be looking for but this

And literally the entire black clover verse, reasons why someone with smaller magic will always be weaker (except u circumvent this with skills and hax, like magna and some others e.t.c.)
But yes the more your magic the stronger you will be henceR
Royal
Nobles
commoners

you cant read?
yes their entire existence is magic, they are that strong cause of magic
now please scans a heart that can regenerate and talk is not made of magic
See? An unbacked up claim.

Prove that the devil's entire existence is magic at once. This is such a dumb claim to make when Liebe, a devil without any magic, exists...
So magic doesnt boost their physical stats?
Omg,

please tell me what mana skin does
Mana boost physical abilities when it's used as such. Mana Skin is something that needs to be activated, if you can prove he was using Mana Skin when tanking Licht's attack's I'll give you that.
Thats a scan that says his large amount of magic keeps him.protected constantly hence why they couldn't hurt him
Protected from an average Mage Spell. Is Licht an average Mage now???
And many more scans that shows magic boost physicals which I can't be looking for but this
Again, we don't see Zagred activating reinforcement Magic nor Mana Skin
And literally the entire black clover verse, reasons why someone with smaller magic will always be weaker (except u circumvent this with skills and hax, like magna and some others e.t.c.)
But yes the more your magic the stronger you will be hence
Royal
Nobles
commoners
That's only about Magic Amount...

See? An unbacked up claim.
cant u read???
anyway scans the heart that can regenerate and talk is not magical
Prove that the devil's entire existence is magic at once. This is such a dumb claim to make when Liebe, a devil without any magic, exists...

Mana boost physical abilities when it's used as such. Mana Skin is something that needs to be activated, if you can prove he was using Mana Skin when tanking Licht's attack's I'll give you that.
u asked for scans of magic boosting durability and i sent it
Protected from an average Mage Spell. Is Licht an average Mage now???
oh u *******, is a follower of licht in the same level as zagred??
his magic far surpasses everyone there hence all their attacks were useless against him except asta's anti magic

like you totally mssed the point of the scan that large level of magic provides durablity, that guys level is so high average mages cant scratch hm but you went ahead to miss the entire point and strwmann my argument by saying something dull

in terms of magic level which provides durability btw
zagred >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>licht >>>>>>>>> his henchman
Again, we don't see Zagred activating reinforcement
again he doesnt need to his level of magic is greater than everyone there

Magic nor Mana Skin

That's only about Magic Amount...
which improves durability and boost physicals

please pardon my language but you must be extremely dull to say magic doesnt boost durability, like you have no excuse for saying something like that.
i wonder why people with higher level of magic and mana are way stronger than people with smaller level.
lke literaly a class was created based on this in the black clover series

you cant read?
Love this argument
yes their entire existence is magic
prove it
please tell me what mana skin does
Prove he was using mana skin or something like that to increase his dura.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/831870319487746078/847052000335626250/Screenshot_20210526-105549.png Thats a scan that says his large amount of magic keeps him.protected constantly hence why they couldn't hurt him
lol yes his magic protects him from an average mage attack that would be Significantly weaker than his physical durability. Unless you think his durability is = to average mage spells...

prove that they use magic for everything???
Prove he was using mana skin or something like that to increase his dura.
you made a claim magic cant increase durability, and i proved it can
lol yes his magic protects him from an average mage attack that would be Significantly weaker than his physical durability. Unless you think his durability is = to average mage spells...
not here to argue rubbish, i will wait for the OP at least he thinks and say reasonable things that can be backed up

Out of context??? THATS LITERALLY WHAT YOU SAID. YOU MADE THE CLAIM.
question: What makes you think zagred heart has magic
me: he is a demon his entire existence is (based on) magic, lke the heart can talk and it regenerates but the heart has no magic?

and somehow you took a sentence out neglecting the question that was asked/

and please i am waiting for you to tell me how zagred heart can talk and regenerate if it doesnt have magic.

i hate having roundabouts argument with people saying dull things

Using magic for everything =/= Being entirely made of magic
take it out of context are we?
It can, only if you use those techniques. Now you need to prove he used said techniques
except this guy wasnt using any technique, his magic power was just hgher

please if you wanna wank, do it elsewhere

from here on out i will ignore anything not the OP

me: he is a demon his entire existence is (based on) magic, lke the heart can talk and it regenerates but the heart has no magic?

and somehow you took a sentence out neglecting the question that was asked/

and please i am waiting for you to tell me how zagred heart can talk and regenerate if it doesnt have magic.

i hate having roundabouts argument with people saying dull things
I never said the heart had 0 magic. You made the claim that the heart was made of magic. Having magic =\= being made of magic

So prove the heart is made up of magic with a statement from the manga.

He can talk because of Zagred's word magic. He can create anything he wants by speaking, his heart was only able to regenerate his body because Zagred created a mouth on it.
I Agree For Zagred has Magic on his Whole Body, and His heart is the Core for sure.
Having magic and being made of magic are two different things. We have no proof of the latter

If you can't debate without insulting others, please drop the discussion.
^ his argument has been debunked numerous times it’s clear he just wants to go in a circle.

There’s no point in arguing with him he won’t prove his claim that the heart is made up of 100% magic.

^ his argument has been debunked numerous times it’s clear he just wants to go in a circle.

There’s no point in arguing with him he won’t prove his claim that the heart is made up of 100% magic.
none of my argument was debunked lmao
like not one, please mention of them that has been debunked

tell me how anti magic doesnt negate durability or how asta physicals scales above licht and everyone combined

Yes, I never said his heart doesn't have magic, I said it isn't magical (aka being made of magic).
this is a freaking lie tho, i said asta sword works cause of the anti magic and that was your reply

the author literally said it was cause of the anti magic

please provide scans

Question: If everyone who uses magic is physically weak in the BC universe but uses magic to make their bodies stronger to tank attacks then why does asta get an AP tier when he hurts someone using magic to make themselves stronger? Asta would probably only scale in his black forms to AP because he physically gets stronger without using mana but in base he shouldn't get a tier right only durability negation because of anti magic right?

And how does that relate to Durability Negation, when it's just Regeneration Negation?
argue with the scan that said asta can damage zagred heart cause of anti magic not me
You prove it it’s not on me to prove a negative.

Learn what the burden of proof is.
He said zagred heart has no magic and i replied that how can demons that their entire existence is magic (in this context what they do) is not magical
so zagred heart speaking was by using ki?
or zagred heart regenerating is also by nen?

i have nothing to prove and i dont mean that demons were birn through magic, they probably have sex (would be a sight to behold_)
yes we are completely evil for making you prove your claims.
if you cant take a joke, please drink a beer

Question: If everyone who uses magic is physically weak in the BC universe but uses magic to make their bodies stronger to tank attacks then why does asta get an AP tier when he hurts someone using magic to make themselves stronger? Asta would probably only scale in his black forms to AP because he physically gets stronger without using mana but in base he shouldn't get a tier right only durability negation because of anti magic right?
well asta has always been physcally strong but yes most of his attacks and literally everything against high tiers and god tiers is anti magic

the same way we dont scale the wizards to their forms without magic we cant scale asta to his form without anti magic boost.
since anti magic is also a form of energy and it has shown its ability to boost asta physicals also

wait, someone correct me if im wrong Asta shouldnt scale to licht ap cause his black divider that destroyed zagred heart(which licht couldnt do with ultimate sword) is because of the incoporated dura neg hax instead of raw ap?

wait, someone correct me if im wrong Asta shouldnt scale to licht ap cause his black divider that destroyed zagred heart(which licht couldnt do with ultimate sword) is because of the incoporated dura neg hax instead of raw ap?
yes
Screenshot_20210526-072908.png

There is no durability negation hax involved, though. Black Divider doesn’t have that because Zagred’s heart isn’t magical, therefore he’d need to be stronger than Conquering Eon with Black Divider.
You’ve regurgitated the same scan ad nauseum despite others showing why this doesn’t prove your claim.

There is no durability negation hax involved, though. Black Divider doesn’t have that because Zagred’s heart isn’t magical, therefore he’d need to be stronger than Conquering Eon with Black Divider.
but literally stated that anti magic works against it?
how does anti magic work against something not magical??
You’ve regurgitated the same scan ad nauseum despite others showing why this doesn’t prove your claim.
it does tho, u havent debunked anythng so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back