• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Clover: Top & God Tiers CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you guys think about scaling Post-TS base Asta, as well as Post-TS Leo and Luck? I think Leo and Luck should scale to Base Noelle (6-B) and Asta should possibly scale to Noelle based on Gaja being impressed by how much stronger he got (At least Low 6-B, possibly 6-B). The only reason it's a possibly is because this impressed-ness from Gaja may simply be because he didn't expect someone with no magic to get much stronger.

What do you guys think about scaling Post-TS base Asta, as well as Post-TS Leo and Luck? I think Leo and Luck should scale to Base Noelle (6-B) and Asta should possibly scale to Noelle based on Gaja being impressed by how much stronger he got (At least Low 6-B, possibly 6-B). The only reason it's a possibly is because this impressed-ness from Gaja may simply be because he didn't expect someone with no magic to get much stronger.
I think it makes sense to scale them that way.

Also wow we have 12 people in agreement.

Given that Spirit Dive Yuno and Black Asta would be 51.43 teratons by the end of the Elves Invasion arc, should they upscale to 6-B+ post-timeskip for being much stronger than before after training for six months? Basically, they'd be at the same AP that post-timeskip Valkyrie Dress Noelle would be.

It's the best we can work with, since they just start out at 430 teratons with Devil Power and that goes up to an unquantifiable degree as he gets stronger. They're not the same in terms of strength (50% scales to 430 teratons, 60-100% scales above that to an unknown degree).

It's the best we can work with, since they just start out at 430 teratons with Devil Power and that goes up to an unquantifiable degree as he gets stronger. They're not the same in terms of strength (50% scales to 430 teratons, 60-100% scales above that to an unknown degree).
Devil power percentage should be considered linear. Magna took exactly half of dante's power at 100% and dante dropped to 50%. So 100% dante would scale to 860 teratons.

If that's the case, 100% would be 860 teratons, and the fusion would be 1.7 petatons. I'm neutral on this, but I'm not sure if we can prove that it was 50% that he went down to. I'm open to it if possible, though.

I agree with Epsilon. I say we focus on this for now, and save Devil Power percentage linearity for its own CRT as it would affect quite a bit.

If that's the case, 100% would be 860 teratons, and the fusion would be 1.7 petatons. I'm neutral on this, but I'm not sure if we can prove that it was 50% that he went down to. I'm open to it if possible, though.
The visual change is identical you can check the chapter where dante drops to 50% and compare.

Isn't all of that's get Accepted?
It would get very specific, as certain characters only scale to specific percentages. That in itself could warrant an entire CRT.
The visual change is identical you can check the chapter where dante drops to 50% and compare.
An argument can be made for it. I understand it, but I'd rather let this be its own CRT due to a bunch of characters only scaling to certain percentages.

Well no one has given an actual explanation for disagreement, so I guess this CRT has been accepted

Unless anyone has something to say 👀

Let's wait a bit more. If it's been accepted after that, I think it'll be safe to begin applying changes.

I'm not sure if it's too early for a bump since the shown times for each response is weird on this site. Anyways, I think these have been accepted. Would it be safe to begin applying changes?

Oh, it is 12 hours. I think it's just hard for me to tell. It says the last response was at 1:14 AM for me and it's 10:05 AM for me now. Though, I don't think it was actually 1:14. See what I mean by weird?

Yeah, it gets weird. Regardless, I think these changes should be safe to apply since we've gotten so many agreements including 2 staff ones, and the only person to disagree has not elaborated on their reasoning.

Okay finally have some time.
I agree with stuffs but I will address what I have problems with here

Characters that Scale Higher into High 6-B (320.73 teratons)
Basis for this: Licht has this attack called “Ultimate Sword Magic: Demon-Dweller Sword: Conquering Eon.” He uses this against Zagred and it destroys his body. This attack absorbs the power of several elves, as follows:
Licht (102.85 teratons), Charla (102.85 teratons), Spirit Dive Yuno (51.43 teratons), Kaiser (8.48 teratons), Lira (8.48 teratons), Ronne (8.48 teratons), Patry (8.48 teratons), Raia (8.48 teratons), Vetto (8.48 teratons), Fana (8.48 teratons), and Baval (4.24 teratons
Please if possible can you provide scans for this, can't really remember but I think what he did was absorbed mana not their respective attacks.
This adds up to 320.73 teratons. The scaling chain begins from there.
  • Licht (Conquering Eon only; FRA
First why will licht scale when he didnt do this alone? Let me rephrase why will he scale when he needed help from everyone to do this,
He would get a (Higher with conquering eon) not another key.
its like saying merlin from SDS is small country level cause she could combine attacks of the SDS together to form a single attack
  • Zagred (Durability for his heart only; tanked Conquering Eon)
Yes this I agree to
  • Black Divider (Sliced Zagred’s heart in half, which was unscathed by Conquering Eon)
This was a hax tho, it is called ignoring durability. It won't warrant a new key. And besides I'm sure this yami doesnt scale to the likes of lumiere here.
Characters that Scale to 6-A (860 teratons)
Basis for this: Lilith and Naamah fuse together and Nacht describes their power as being greater than simply 1 + 1, meaning that their power is greater than the sum of its parts, and since both would scale to 430 teratons, so that's 430 + 430 = 860 teratons.
  • Lilith and Naamah fusion (FRA)
  • Devil Union Asta (Fought Lilith and Naamah’s fusion and one-shot them)
This I am neutral to for now, I haven't read this part

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back