• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Clover: New Clover Kingdom Destruction Calc Scaling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then remove Licht's ultimate magic rating from his profile
Those are 2 different things

Licht's Ultimate Magic is his own magic, he also borrows the power of his allies.

Protecting Light is just Yuno being powered up by Licht. If Yuno actually borrowed Licht's power, I would've give you that

That's the same reason why Mermaid Noelle doesn't have a key

Licht's Ultimate Magic is his own magic, he also borrows the power of his allies.

Protecting Light is just Yuno being powered up by Licht. If Yuno actually borrowed Licht's power, I would've give you that

That's the same reason why Mermaid Noelle doesn't have a key
Basically what Epsilon said

Protecting Light is just Yuno being powered up by Licht. If Yuno could actually borrow Licht's power, I would've give you that
The ability to borrow power is part of his arsenal. The borrowed power that gives his Ultimate Magic the AP rating noted on the profile is not.

Having the specific rating on the profile would presuppose that Licht has those 10 specific allies around him at all times to borrow their power whenever needed. However, if we are going to disallow outside aid from being on the profile, his ultimate magic should not have a set rating for AP.

Also, given the time that's passed and the fact that this seems unanimous, I'll assume it's fine to apply changes. I'll get to doing so now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back