• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Clover: New Clover Kingdom Destruction Calc Scaling

Status
Not open for further replies.

CloverDragon03

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
It's the Clover Kingdom destruction calc again... Oh god I'm gonna get a headache.

Anyways, no it's not any mountain stuff, we already agreed sizes are too inconsistent. The Clover Kingdom destruction calc has been adjusted based on additional info given about what would be the most reasonable distance for this "several hundred kilometers" statement to be referring to. The new result is 1.3 teratons, based on the fact that the statement would have to be from being still in the Clover Kingdom, based on the context of well... everything. If you want to see the details of the reasoning, you can check out the calc. This is just for scaling.

Okay, so first, the characters scaling to 1/2 of the calc would become 650 gigatons, which is Large Island level+ (High 6-C)

Obviously, the ones scaling directly to the calc would become 1.3 teratons, which is Small Country level (Low 6-B)

Next is Black Divider, which would now be 1.3 teratons + 1.3 teratons + 650 gigatons + 650 gigatons + 53 gigatons + 53 gigatons + 53 gigatons + 53 gigatons + 53 gigatons + 53 gigatons + 53 gigatons + 26.5 gigatons (this is everyone that Conquering Eon took power from, which Black Divider scales above). This is 4.3 teratons, which is Small Country level+ (Low 6-B). Anyone who was High 6-C+ before gets this rating, along with the baseline Low 6-B's like the 50% Dark Triad (for being far above this, as 50% Dante treated Black Divider like a joke) and those who scale to them.

100% Dark Triad would become 8.6 teratons, which is Country level (6-B), due to Devil Power percentages being accepted in a previous CRT as being linear.

Lastly, fused Lilith and Naamah become 17.2 teratons, which is Country level (6-B), as them individually scale above 100% Dark Triad and their fusion is stated by Nacht to have power greater than the sum of its parts. Anyone who scales to or above them gets this rating too.

That's the proposed scaling, so let's discuss and let's please be civil alright? Alright.

Last edited:
You have my agreement as well. However I think there's something wrong with Ultimate Sword Magic's AP

The only thing that would be gone are the 84.85 gigaton characters, 169.7 gigaton characters, and 900 gigaton characters. Characters like Royal Knights arc Asta would still be 6-C.
I see, then should Raikou vs Asta need a remake? But i don't think it would change that much

And btw in case that i almost forget, i also agreed with this upgrade

I see, then should Raikou vs Asta need a remake? But i don't think it would change that much

And btw in case that i almost forget, i also agreed with this upgrade
Just change it to Royal Knights arc Asta, he has basically the same abilities as in the Elves Invasion arc so it wouldn't change too much (I don't think Demon-Destroyer adds or removes any win-cons for him)

Just change it to Royal Knights arc Asta, he has basically the same abilities as in the Elves Invasion arc so it wouldn't change too much (I don't think Demon-Destroyer adds or removes any win-cons for him)
That's the thing, thinking it's redundant to make a a mach that still have a same result

We can just edited it to RK Arc Asta in their streaks section but that would against the rule

That's the thing, thinking it's redundant to make a a mach that still have a same result

We can just edited it to RK Arc Asta in their streaks section but that would against the rule
Yeah, I wish we could just change it but we can't unfortunately. Welp, we know who wins in our hearts at least.

Also, I believe Sealed Licht should scale above two-horned Black Asta and elf Spirit Dive Yuno (both of whom would be High 6-C+) since he fought better against Zagred than either of them (actually stopping and reflecting some spells and was only trapped by Word Soul Magic being OP).

Also, I believe Sealed Licht should scale above two-horned Black Asta and elf Spirit Dive Yuno (both of whom would be High 6-C+) since he fought better against Zagred than either of them (actually stopping and reflecting some spells and was only trapped by Word Soul Magic being OP).
Asta and Yuno need new notations as they are far superior to Licht by the time they get their final power ups i.e. Protecting Light + Spirit of Zephyr for Yuno and Black Divider for Asta

Asta and Yuno need new notations as they are far superior to Licht by the time they get their final power ups i.e. Protecting Light + Spirit of Zephyr for Yuno and Black Divider for Asta
Ehhh, Protecting Light is hardly noteworthy on Yuno's profile and without it, he's simply matching Zagred with SoZ and Asta can destroy Zagred's heart. It's fine as is.

You can apply changes now, since no one has disagreed and many staff have agreed to the OP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back