• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Clover Important Question

I've decided to Revise Black Clover verse and i need to know some stuff for future Calc;

What i want to know is; all his attacks are lightspeed? he stated that his light magic in general have an "absolute speed" this would mean that all his light attacks have the same speed?.

EDIT: Plus, he move at light speed , so i guess all of his attacks have approximatively the same speed as him?

I don't really know the verse, so I am probably not the best person to judge.

I wouldn't take absolute speed as necessarily meaning constant speed. Aside from that, if that one technique is accepted as real light, at least for it that technique should be constant.

I wouldn't per default apply that to all other techniques, like creating light objects or light that is manipulated to move in very unnatural ways.

Thanks, about the techniques i talk, its:

IThis is important because some speed feat can be calced with those feats, I thought that these attacks were all at the speed of light (in any case it is implicitly implied) so i what to know if those are applicaple at SoL

I was planning on revising the verse myself cause the manga is so freaking far ahead but I'll be happy to help with anything in store

Iirc all his attacks are lightspeed. And the other characters consistently react to them.

Back