• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mash Burnedead and the Devil Host (Mash Burnedead vs Asta)

Now that Mash has been revised, I figured this would be a great starting match, considering this is fair-ish now

Spade War Arc Asta is used and Mash is in Unlimited Physical Mode

Speed is equalized because having to dig through multiple profiles for Asta sucks

Mash is at 80 Teratons for this match at 6-B+

Asta starts off in True Devil Union at 53.5 Teratons

Mushroom Head: 0

Shorty: 0

Incon: 0

Last edited:
Isn't True Devil Union vs Unlimited Physical Mode better?
Yeah but apparently Devil Union, and I'm assuming True Devil union, only last 5 minutes. That's why I allowed Asta to be able to enter Devil Union while restricting Mash on case things don't turn out fair. And I'm pretty sure True Devil Union can be restricted? Since it goes from regular 6B to 6B+? Eh, hopefully that's allowed. If not, I'll just switch them to their higher keys.

To be fair, both will be at FTL speed, so 5 minutes would be an eternity in a battle without using the PIS from the manga
Yeah but the problem with that is that I don't want to dig through 10 profiles to find a speed calc.

Also should Black Clover supporters be called?

• The middle FTL characters like Royal Knights Arc Base Asta are scaled 2x faster than the lowest FTL characters for intercepting an attack 2x faster than those characters (4.98c)
  • The highest FTL characters like Royal Knights Arc Black Asta are scaled 2x faster than the middle FTL characters for countering attacks 2x faster than them (9.96c)
  • The FTL+ characters are upscaled far higher than the highest FTL characters (10c)
It is easier to simply equalize the speed

True Devil Union Asta vs. Unlimited Physical Mode Mash makes sense to do, both are 6-B+ (53.5 teratons vs. 80 teratons)
Yeah, I'll change the keys if that's better. Please keep feeding me information, considering I know barely anything on Black Clover and only found this fitting, considering both series get compared to eachother.

So what do you think of the match now?

The body becomes dense, and then becomes resistant to attacks with weapons that cut, such as knives and spears. But this doesn't mean invulberability, since Mash is still cut

Okay, Mash naturally scales massively above 80 teratons, has a million times larger LS, extreme speed amplifiers, greater versatility and skill.

Besides abilities like regeneration, shockwave creation and predictive analytics that work on things much faster than Mash

Does Asta have a wincon?

That's what I'm waiting for

I really hope this isn't a stomp, this match has always been thematic given how people compare Mashle to Black Clover

This is a sad case of ap stomp. 80 to 53 is big enough I think for Asta to end up getting bullied in the long run. I'm not exactly sure how Mash works but is he using magic at all? If not then this is just a mismatch/stomp since Asta's main thing is to neg magic.

This is a sad case of ap stomp. 80 to 53 is big enough I think for Asta to end up getting bullied in the long run. I'm not exactly sure how Mash works but is he using magic at all? If not then this is just a mismatch/stomp since Asta's main thing is to neg magic.
aww man. Well, what if I used one of Asta's H7A keys and Mash's 7A key? Though that would be a remake of the last Mash vs Asta thread, which didn't get traction at all.

If you're looking for other magic users to put Mash up against, then I suppose Fairy Tail could work. I recall there are some 7-A characters like Natsu or Mard Geer

I think Azrael (blazblue) v mash, both with limiters, could be an interesting thematic fight, maybe. They're both 6-b, both refuse to use their verses main methods of fighting, both primarily close ranged, both nice guys.
If you want magic users specifically though, its hard, since magic users tend to be obnoxiously hax.
Also hard to tell since so much of Mash's profile (I think he was getting a reworked one? I hope this isn't the reworked one) is just 'varies'

Mashle having preception manipulation by choking someone out has got to be one of the funniest things I’ve seen this week.

Back