• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is headcannon to me, because how they are talking and moving without muscles, brain, etc etc
Megicula has her heart in her head, Zagred could move his heart anywhere he wanted and literally made a mouth in his heart, devils are cut apart multiple times and we never see organs from them just a black mass. Also it's magic.

Could you explain the layers? And why the baseline is 600?
Kabuto Mindhaxed a stadium with 600+ people in it
Obitos Mindhax>Perfect Jin Resistence>Itachis 3 tomoe Mindhax>Kakashis Sharingan Genjutsu>Kakashis nameless genjutsu>Sakuras Resistence>Kabutos Feather Genjutsu which mindhaxed 600+ people

Megicula has her heart in her head, Zagred could move his heart anywhere he wanted and literally made a mouth in his heart, devils are cut apart multiple times and we never see organs from them just a black mass. Also it's magic.
Good body control we must implement in their pages! (¿)

he could potentially remove genjutsu with his gravity since he is the same dude who made morris magic able to interfere with knowledge/thoughts

Just so we're clear, TSO won't touch Lucifero, he has passive powernull to neg them and if somehow it's not enough he can simply warp space to deflect them or even teleport.

Okay! Let's give this a go, they're isn't any evidence to show he could resist genjustu to my knowledge. Second if were going off thread TSO are existence eraser in which he doesn't have resistance to so if he attacks the heart with it gg. Are we giving him the 10 tails or Edo tensei? Cause if we do then yikes not looking good. Not to mention soul tear gg. And that's not even if I just went off MS version who he physically can't hit and then soul tear I'm just being nice.

Okay! Let's give this a go, they're isn't any evidence to show he could resist genjustu to my knowledge. Second if were going off thread TSO are existence eraser in which he doesn't have resistance to so if he attacks the heart with it gg. Are we giving him the 10 tails or Edo tensei? Cause if we do then yikes not looking good. Not to mention soul tear gg. And that's not even if I just went off MS version who he physically can't hit and then soul tear I'm just being nice.
nah He resists Spatial Erasure
(however TSBs also have Matter manip that he does not resist)

I just reread over his profile just to make sure, it doesn't say he has spatial erase, but also spatial erase isn't the same as existence eraser.
Spacial Erasure is a type of Existence Erasure

Genjutsu works by manipulating the nervous system of the enemy but Devils have not shown a nervou system or organs in general(aside from the heart). Also Lucifero currently would turn Obito into mush with his gravity.

Spacial Erasure is a type of Existence Erasure

Genjutsu works by manipulating the nervous system of the enemy but Devils have not shown a nervou system or organs in general(aside from the heart). Also Lucifero currently would turn Obito into mush with his gravity.
No it does not. It also works on things without nervous systems
and Class T LS says no

1. Spacial erasure isn't the same type though that's the thing and again I didn't see it on his listing.
2. The devil's being shown to have a body of some type with organs (showing a heart, eyes) implies existence of other body base systems.
3. And if Obito is using his Ms powers it would work on him at that time.

No it does not. It also works on things without nervous systems
and Class T LS says no
Lucifero's gravity manip works as AP so Obito's LS is irrelevant.

-Illusory techniques that are employed with chakra and hand seals. Genjutsu techniques manipulate the flow of chakra in the victim's brain, thus disrupting their senses.

This is the definition of Genjutsu in the VS Battles wiki. Lucifero doesn't have a brain due to weaker devils being shown to still be completely conscious after losing all their body besides the heart and Megicula literally having her heart in her head.

-Illusory techniques that are employed with chakra and hand seals. Genjutsu techniques manipulate the flow of chakra in the victim's brain, thus disrupting their senses.

This is the definition of Genjutsu in the VS Battles wiki. Lucifero doesn't have a brain due to weaker devils being shown to still be completely conscious after losing all their body besides the heart and Megicula literally having her heart in her head.
The issue with this, is the fact they're capable of thoughts therefore brain. Same with with their hearts sure maybe they just Regen them no problem but there isn't anything showing against them having one, also depends on the type of genjustu being used, such as the type Obito uses to control the mizukage for I believe 3 years anyways that's not important. Steal no resistance to soul rip or existence eraser from TSO

You know Lucifero is now 53 teratons right? Making it even worse for obito
Okay bud, let me repeat it. Existence eraser on the heart is a win, if Obito is using his MS ability he can't be hit. It doesn't matter AP if he's physically intangible. If he touches him soul tear, if he touches the heart with TSO it's over, arguably genjustu if you'd like.

So your saying Luci can one shot Jubbito
yeah thats a big NO
sorry but genjutsu works on stuff without brains and is accepted to as of recently

Okay bud, let me repeat it. Existence eraser on the heart is a win, if Obito is using his MS ability he can't be hit. It doesn't matter AP if he's physically intangible. If he touches him soul tear, if he touches the heart with TSO it's over, arguably genjustu if you'd like.
The Devil hearts resist EE so that will not work it plus obito it doesn’t anything about passive gravity crush which obito can’t endure

The Devil hearts resist EE so that will not work it plus obito it doesn’t anything about passive gravity crush which obito can’t endure
There is nothing showing the heart has existence eraser resistance lmao. Second he can't be effected if he's intangible using his Ms ability. Swing and a miss

I was using TSO as an example, I could use just used gedo statue soul tear and make this a lot easier. I saw someone bringing up his war arc battle against kakashi and KCM 1 Naruto so I can use either lol. Obito wins easy this shouldn't be a discussion

I was using TSO as an example
😐

No you wasn't, stop the cap.

I could use just used gedo statue soul tear and make this a lot easier
Obito nor Juubito uses Soul Rip either from the Gedo Stature nor through the Rinnegan within character, even while trying to kill someone as shown with his interactions with the Hokage's and Sasuke/Naruto.

So that's something neither Obito nor Juubito do within character.

I don't see where his resistance to ee is on his page but on the other hand Obito does not have ee resistance.

I don't see where his resistance to ee is on his page but on the other hand Obito does not have ee resistance.
He doesn't have EE resistances on his page because he doesn't resist EE.

What it is actually under is his "Limited Invulnerability" section of the page.

Limited Invulnerability (Only applies to his heart, which requires Arcane Stage mages or Saint Stage mages to destroy it and therefore finish Lucifero off)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back