• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Clover General Discussion thread

Match between Mori Jin and Asta here. GoH supporters are ******' nonexistent (can literally count the number of active ones on one single hand) so I'm posting here too.

Edward magic pretty much confirmed that Twin Devils should have dura neg for being able to freeze and burn light, nothingness and concepts. A freezing feat beyond absolute zero. I still failed to understand on why some people here assume their conceptual manipulation is different to conceptual manipulation of Morris. The only difference is the method, Morris use modification to interact with concepts while them use fire and ice magic which really mean nothing because in the end of the day both ***** with concepts. Their fire and ice magic should also be able to do this except it's by freezing and burning.

Why is clover being wanked so much that meteor is nowhere near country size. Asta's black divider is comparable to it in size
Screenshot_20230629_013042_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20230628_011840_YouTube.jpg

Why is clover being wanked so much that meteor is nowhere near country size. Asta's black divider is comparable to it in size

You do realize Black Divider can grow insanely huge, right?

Also the sword isn't even comparable in size. We see multiple times that despite the insane length it grows to in this scene, it's most certainly not the size of the meteor. Your first pic just proves my point, while the second... idk what you're even trying to prove. That's just Asta's aura, which can be as big as it needs to be
Someone needs to downgrade
Lol no

There was a whole Calc Group thread where this meteor size was determined.

The size is not the only problem to it. I already said it in the main thread but got ignored and only like 2 of them addresses it but their response to it was "Well it will the destroy the whole continent" which is i don't really have to explain on why that's false. For whatever reasons my argument is kinda similar to the argument that was used against me to debunk the "20x durability for Raia and the other four elves" that I'm about to propose and still got denied. But whatever happening in their AP shouldn't bother you that much no normal person would accept it anyway outside of this site.

but their response to it was "Well it will the destroy the whole continent" which is i don't really have to explain on why that's false.
I don't have a dog in this fight but yes you do? You are making a counterclaim to what is currently proposed, provide counterevidence. Saying "I don't really have to explain on why that's false" is useless.
Hitchen's Razor: Anything asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Huh? That's a something EVERYONE who has seen the movie already KNOW.

Why would i still have to explain it???

Also that's not the only reason it's also because Ancient Demon exist.

The size is not the only problem to it. I already said it in the main thread but got ignored and only like 2 of them addresses it but their response to it was "Well it will the destroy the whole continent" which is i don't really have to explain on why that's false. For whatever reasons my argument is kinda similar to the argument that was used against me to debunk the "20x durability for Raia and the other four elves" that I'm about to propose and still got denied. But whatever happening in their AP shouldn't bother you that much no normal person would accept it anyway outside of this site.
Thought it was the country? Well if so I still don't think Naaliths should upscale.

You do realize Black Divider can grow insanely huge, right?

Also the sword isn't even comparable in size. We see multiple times that despite the insane length it grows to in this scene, it's most certainly not the size of the meteor. Your first pic just proves my point, while the second... idk what you're even trying to prove. That's just Asta's aura, which can be as big as it needs to be

Lol no

There was a whole Calc Group thread where this meteor size was determined.
You do know you still see the curvature even around asta right? Trying to say the meteor is continental based on that is inaccurate. Lol black divider isn't wider than 20 meters and I can show shots of it compared to asta.

You do know you still see the curvature even around asta right? Trying to say the meteor is continental based on that is inaccurate. Lol black divider isn't wider than 20 meters and I can show shots of it compared to asta.

Bro just stop.

You sent a scan showing how Asta and his black divider were a whole dot in comparison to the meteor. I can’t even see him, just a black aura and shining light.

I honestly can’t tell if you’re intentionally being ignorant or something.

You are literally rehashing the same art inconsistencies argument we went over all these years throughout different feats.

No, just because you have one panel where Black Divider is comparable to the meteor and one where Asta is relative to Black Divider doesn't necessarily disprove anything, especially when most of the time the meteor is shown to cover a good chunk of the sky.

If the meteor was even as small as you make it to be, it wouldn't even cover the sky, let alone be visible from earth, because the damn thing is almost in outerspace.

Now either you drop it and come back with actual evidence or continue whining, but just know that literally nobody cares at this point.

That's his aura, which even encompasses the massive Black Divider considering that we don't even see it in this shot

Also any shots you'd show would be of different uses of Black Divider, not this instance

I made a post about the legitimacy of Dante's black holes so that Dante's black holes can be counted as attack potency

Those aren't just no normal black holes and if this gets accepted BC characters would be Infinite in speed, or at least that's what i read on black holes page:
A good way to explain that is the light cone model. As in the article already shown nothing can escape a black hole once past the event horizon, because it will just travel further into the black hole no matter in which direction it goes. That is, as long as it is confined in the light cone, which only is the case for things below the speed of light. So faster than light characters would still be capable to escape a black hole past the event horizon even though even for them it gets more and more difficult, and at the center of the black hole, in the singularity, it would require infinite speed to do so.

BC characters would be Infinite in speed
The page explicitly says the singularity, which is an infinitely small point at the center. Past the event horizon, anything FTL can escape (though it does get harder the closer to the center you get). Has anyone in the series been thrown into the center of a black hole and then escaped via sheer speed? The closest I can think of Dante's black holes getting to anyone are when Yami narrowly dodged one thrown at him before it went and devoured the mountain behind him.

Those aren't just no normal black holes and if this gets accepted BC characters would be Infinite in speed, or at least that's what i read on black holes page:
You misread it, the page says you need to dodge the black hole past it's event horizon. So they wouldn't get infinite speed

Last edited:
Those aren't just no normal black holes and if this gets accepted BC characters would be Infinite in speed, or at least that's what i read on the black holes page:
No, it wouldn't change black clover's speed to infinite. You got infinite speed if you could escape from the center of a black hole. No one black clover characters escape from that

The page explicitly says the singularity, which is an infinitely small point at the center. Past the event horizon, anything FTL can escape (though it does get harder the closer to the center you get). Has anyone in the series been thrown into the center of a black hole and then escaped via sheer speed? The closest I can think of Dante's black holes getting to anyone are when Yami narrowly dodged one thrown at him before it went and devoured the mountain behind him.
Did you all forget that it's called Singularity and not black holes?

Those aren't just no normal black holes
You made this claim. Provide evidence, or - as Hitchen's Razor dictates - it'll be dismissed just as easily. You say they aren't normal black holes, justify that claim with a scan and reasoning of some sort.

Uh because it's literally called "Gravity Singularity" and not Shit Holes.
And besides from that i think it's also to say that his Black Holes are more stronger than the BH that MC from hungry joker made considering it's called Singularity and not bh.

Uh because it's literally called "Gravity Singularity" and not Shit Holes.
Singularity is a part of a black hole. If you create a singularity, you also create a black hole by virtue. The two go hand in hand, you cannot have one without the other.

Singularity is a part of a black hole. If you create a singularity, you also create a black hole by virtue. The two go hand in hand, you cannot have one without the other.
What's stopping me from saying it's the manifestation of Singularity itself if what you are proposing gets accepted?

What's stopping me from saying it's the manifestation of Singularity itself if what you are proposing gets accepted?
I do not understand the question. It shows properties of being a black hole. The singularity itself is an infinitesimally small point at the center of the black hole that has "infinite" density. Gravity decreases as you go further from it, and the event horizon (what looks like the edge of the black hole) is the point where escape velocity is equal to the speed of light.

Manifesting the singularity itself (without the black hole around it) would be an invisible tiny dot that rips things apart. The black hole is simply the effect the singularity has on space around it, hence why you cannot create a singularity without a black hole and vice versa.

You made this claim. Provide evidence, or - as Hitchen's Razor dictates - it'll be dismissed just as easily. You say they aren't normal black holes, justify that claim with a scan and reasoning of some sort.
You love using falacies eh 🫂

Edit: I don´t mean you are doing a falacy, I mean that you like using terms like falacies or logic principes

I do not understand the question. It shows properties of being a black hole. The singularity itself is an infinitesimally small point at the center of the black hole that has "infinite" density. Gravity decreases as you go further from it, and the event horizon (what looks like the edge of the black hole) is the point where escape velocity is equal to the speed of light.

Manifesting the singularity itself (without the black hole around it) would be an invisible tiny dot that rips things apart. The black hole is simply the effect the singularity has on space around it, hence why you cannot create a singularity without a black hole and vice versa.
Why would i go to black hole page if i believe Singularity has no connection with Black Holes. I'm saying it is the singularity itself because it's called Singularity. Also the name is mostly likely to emphasize that it is more stronger than the Black Holes from Hungry Joker

Why would i go to black hole page if i believe Singularity has no connection with Black Holes.
I never told you to do this. Do not put words into my mouth.

I'm saying it is the singularity itself because it's called Singularity.
In creating a black hole, you also create a singularity. Dante could very well be creating only the singularity and the black hole part around it is simply the secondary effect of the gravity on space arou- Oh wait, that's the definition of a real black hole, which I have already defined.

Also the name is mostly likely to emphasize that it is more stronger than the Black Holes from Hungry Joker
Not really relevant here. Same mangaka, sure, but entirely different series. Hungry Joker should not be a part of this discussion other than as supporting evidence that Tabata actually understands what black holes really are.

In short, my point is that Dante creating only the singularity means he's also creating the real black hole, those two go hand-in-hand, you cannot have one without the other.

The singularity (which is what I believe you are arguing Dante is creating) is an infinitesimally small (i.e invisible) point in space with infinite density. Can you provide scans of that being the case (i.e without the blackness around it), rather than a regular black hole?

Back