• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Clover General Discussion thread

Not really relevant here. Same mangaka, sure, but entirely different series. Hungry Joker should not be a part of this discussion other than as supporting evidence that Tabata actually understands what black holes really are.
You are right but i don't agree that it is irrelevant. If that's not the case, why name it singularity instead of just black hole?

Last edited:
Infinite Speed because it escape from it 👍
Epsilon's right. Not even anywhere near. (ch256 and 257)

You are right but i don't agree that it is irrelevant. If that's not the case, why name it singularity instead of just black hole?
Cuz it sounds cool. The name is really irrelevant, given that to create a real black hole you have to create a real singularity and vice versa. Is this enough? Do you have any more points you'd like to address?

I think this is more for him not to repeat exactly the same feat, not to mention that there is already a spell called black hole that is Yami's and for some reason Tabata never repeated the name of spells during The work

I was wondering, isn't it kind of wrong to assume that Lucifero can also create a gravitational singularity? He as a demon has no grimoire and gravitational singularity is a spell that is needed a grimoire to use

He can just get it by possessing someone with a grimoire or stealing a grimoire I guess. However i think it’s possible for Supreme Devils to be able to use spells without a grimoire like Megicula and the Twins so I guess he just doesn’t use them in character.

He can just get it by possessing someone with a grimoire or stealing a grimoire I guess. However i think it’s possible for Supreme Devils to be able to use spells without a grimoire like Megicula and the Twins so I guess he just doesn’t use them in character.

One small thing.You can use basic spells without grimoires, just not advanced ones since they require a grimoire. Early on in the series we learned that open grimoire indicates active casting Since grimoires are connected to the soul, any mage controlling such soul should be able to use their grimoire by proxy. When Megicula casted decaying world & unbound slave Vanica's grimoire was open despite Vanica herself being "comatose" from the earlier attack 100% percent think Megicula was using Vanica's grimoire.

Also the twins who were grimoireless, and and the other devils never used any named spells (unlike Megicula) The twins just combined their raw attributes together (which is still a spell) but the spell had no name. "freezing sun" is just the name of the chapter, but name of the actual spell. Devils just have so much magic power than they fight head to head with skilled grimoire users since they never seem to run out of power (they just throw their power around instead of being skillfull with it like humans)

But there are other precedents for using advanced spells without grimoires, such as Licht ect. I don't think it's much of a power thing, but more of a skill thing. Also Dante used his grimoire to cast PoTDK, while Lucifero passively had his passive gravity activated without a grimoire, so you could definitely argue nuances exist.

Last edited:
One small thing.

bruh-meme.gif

I agree with you but this is definitely not one or a small thing

I was wondering, isn't it kind of wrong to assume that Lucifero can also create a gravitational singularity? He as a demon has no grimoire and gravitational singularity is a spell that is needed a grimoire to use
No. The spell comes from Lucifero

If the magic comes from Lucifero, so do the spells. Hence why Morris, after only recently becoming Lucifero's host, could use Presence of the Demon King

So concrete confirmation that paladin Damnatio surpasses the supreme devils. First character where it’s no longer an assumption.

I was remembering some chapters and realized that it wasn't right for demonic heart users to have low godly regeneration?Whereas hearts pretty much do the soul's function as a source and can also replace a soul

But it is true that eating the heart may equate to eating the whole devil as Lucius gained Lucifero's physical abilities and potentially his magic by just eating his Heart. And Lucius also implied that eating Lucifero’s heart is absorbing him

I was remembering some chapters and realized that it wasn't right for demonic heart users to have low godly regeneration?Whereas hearts pretty much do the soul's function as a source and can also replace a soul
Low-Godly: The ability to regenerate from the complete physical destruction of the user's body, instead restoring it from their disembodied consciousness, whether that be their soul, mind, some other non-physical aspect of themself, esoteric or metaphysical energy, or something else.

Low godly is not about just restoring one's body from a source that "can also replace a soul" it has to be the soul, mind or some other non-physical aspect. If the hearts aren't non-physical then it won't count.

Low-Godly: The ability to regenerate from the complete physical destruction of the user's body, instead restoring it from their disembodied consciousness, whether that be their soul, mind, some other non-physical aspect of themself, esoteric or metaphysical energy, or something else.

Low godly is not about just restoring one's body from a source that "can also replace a soul" it has to be the soul, mind or some other non-physical aspect. If the hearts aren't non-physical then it won't count.
There is a possibility that the hearts are not physical as well since nothing and no one other than Lucius and Asta who have soul manipulation in their profile have been shown to interact with the demonic heart.

There is a possibility that the hearts are not physical as well since nothing and no one other than Lucius and Asta who have soul manipulation in their profile have been shown to interact with the demonic heart.
Didn't Pre-Timeskip Asta cut Zagred's heart in half with Black Divider? The only soul manip I see on his profile is limited memory/mind/soul manip with the Demon Destroyer... which isn't the sword he uses for Black Divider.

Didn't Pre-Timeskip Asta cut Zagred's heart in half with Black Divider? The only soul manip I see on his profile is limited memory/mind/soul manip with the Demon Destroyer... which isn't the sword he uses for Black Divider.
I actually think he should have full soul manipulation, I remember somewhere where he is quoted as being able to cut any source or something like that I'll look into this later and also the last arcor shows that the anti magic blows are going at the soul level as they are able to take away Lili's mind manipulation that was written in her soul

Smh

Why do you all make the speed so damn personal.

This is not about how high can we go nor is it how low we believe it should be.

It's about what is logically accurate at the end of the day.

Back