• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Clover General Discussion thread

Okay so there was a big discussion between Clover and I today. So I just wanted to ask you guys what you think.

Was Asta Amped With The Imperial Sword or Was He Just Given The Power To Weild The Sword?

As you make your decision be aware of the following

• there is a glow on the left side of Asta’s body where no anti magic coating is present and he develops an extra wing there.
  • it is known that Asta can not recieve any type of magic amp due to the anti magic circulating his body in that form. This was shown when Lumiere couldn’t support him with their magic power against Zagred.

The result of this won’t matter much later cuz we both have different ways to arrive at the same point and honestly I think we can support each other with both our ideas but let me know still.
The sword is basically a database of magic and a storage of mana, I don't think it's impossible for it to have used a combination of magic that indirectly strengthens Asta so that the anti-magic doesn't nullify the empowerment.

The sword is basically a database of magic and a storage of mana, I don't think it's impossible for it to have used a combination of magic that indirectly strengthens Asta so that the anti-magic doesn't nullify the empowerment.
Hasn't Asta shown that in anything stronger than post Elf Reincarnation Arc Black Asta, he passively negates magic in his surroundings? For anything to amp him it would have to be LEAGUES above his own AP to not instantly get negged.

I have not watched the movie yet but i will in the next couple days.

For anything to amp him it would have to be LEAGUES above his own AP to not instantly get negged.
But the Anti magic might be negged or would prevent the total circulation of the amp as well since both can’t coexist in and around Asta’s body

Okay so there was a big discussion between Clover and I today. So I just wanted to ask you guys what you think.

Was Asta Amped With The Imperial Sword or Was He Just Given The Power To Weild The Sword?

As you make your decision be aware of the following

• there is a glow on the left side of Asta’s body where no anti magic coating is present and he develops an extra wing there.
  • it is known that Asta can not recieve any type of magic amp due to the anti magic circulating his body in that form. This was shown when Lumiere couldn’t support him with their magic power against Zagred.

The result of this won’t matter much later cuz we both have different ways to arrive at the same point and honestly I think we can support each other with both our ideas but let me know still.
I like to think thay was to represent that is what (or should have been) his magic even though it shouldm't ne possible. there is varies unique and honestly ,suprising types of magic like soul magic. .considering some of the magic choosen by them are sometimes determined by their personality and nature. what if asta's magic was something below or similar to soul magic, like "will magic" or "guts magic".

a type of magic that grows as the user becomes more determined and hope that not only grows in power but in mana aswell. eventually beign on par to that of nobles and even elfs, going even higher than this. and beign highly versatility and adaptability.

But the Anti magic might be negged or would prevent the total circulation of the amp as well since both can’t coexist in and around Asta’s body
That's what I'm saying, the tl;dr is that no it's probably not an amp as it's been established that Black Asta and stronger forms passively negate magic around it, including amps from friends on his side.

That's what I'm saying, the tl;dr is that no it's probably not an amp as it's been established that Black Asta and stronger forms passively negate magic around it, including amps from friends on his side.
It's 100% an amp, god sure decided to act and give Asta a wing which is clearly not related to anti-magic just because of "STYLE"

Edward is at Noele's level in development , would lilich's ice magic be at least 4x cooler then?
You can't quantify being colder than absolute zero, because absolute zero is exactly that - the limit. It is the temperature where particles in a substance have no movement, you can't have negative movement.

Since it's fiction all you can do is say "A's ice magic scales above B's which is absolute zero". If C could resist absolute zero, B's magic wouldn't affect them but A's would.

You can't quantify being colder than absolute zero, because absolute zero is exactly that - the limit. It is the temperature where particles in a substance have no movement, you can't have negative movement.

Since it's fiction all you can do is say "A's ice magic scales above B's which is absolute zero". If C could resist absolute zero, B's magic wouldn't affect them but A's would.
Well it would still be layers at least

I was also in doubt about one thing, in the translation of my country, the movie suggests that the demon Lich's body even after hundreds of years carried enough mana to destroy the entire continent, so BC's scale of power would not be totally affected?

You can prove it with the point of layers hax= magic power levels that I mentioned a few days ago

Not really, we can only get an X number of layers of the same type of ability but we can’t prove that X much power = an entirely new hax. At least not with our standards.

for example, We do know that power from the underworld boosts regular hax. Such as Fana’s regen from low mid to High-mid. Morris from deconstruction to conceptual deconstruction, etc. but how much of devil power they used to reach that level we dunno

I am watching the film right now and in the first 5 minutes I am seeing Kaiser when he was not the captain at the time so what gives
Gueldre likely used his connections and wealth to obtain and maintain captain status. Kaiser was always the better candidate for captain but corruption runs deep in the country so the incompetent stay on top.

Gueldre likely used his connections and wealth to obtain and maintain captain status. Kaiser was always the better candidate for captain but corruption runs deep in the country so the incompetent stay on top.
It was already said earlier than Kaisers seems to be a retired captain so after the whole Gueldre fiasco, Kaiser returned because there is no other guy for the position it seems

Also, Kaiser is filler in the captains, but the only one who got laid, Kaiser--> William for sure

As of now… Sis. But Yami not being able to damage Morgen might not be because he is weaker than him.

Back