• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Clover General Discussion thread

Yes and new calcs and CRTs. I’m so excited.
The wizards kings and queen are way more impressive than Julius by a long shot. What the timeline for the movie? Asta doesn’t have devil union but he knows about Nacht a bit weird but I guess it fits canon.

The wizards kings and queen are way more impressive than Julius by a long shot. What the timeline for the movie? Asta doesn’t have devil union but he knows about Nacht a bit weird but I guess it fits canon.
Asta doesn’t know Nacht here or at least nothing suggests he does. Nacht knows Asta because he’s been watching the bulls for a while. The movie takes place sometime during the six month training arc.

The pacing of this movie is bizarre it looks like it was shot in 2x/seems to be a summary of a movie, it's so weird...

I'm seriously suspecting that this movie was supposed to be an entire season of canonical filler for the anime that would be done to avoid its break but at the last minute it was decided to be a movie...

I mean diamond kingdom played a huge role in edward and jester trauma
true. but let me go on a explanation of this opinion of mine to Black Clover.

Yeah they are quite the main source of their trauma but seriously it feels more like the clover kingdom is more at fault and stagnated thanks to the greedy and powerful nobles of there kingdom. and while yuno and asta are quite the potent influence to both nobles and commoners (even influncing positively some of the big houaea to the point they want to marry them) . that influence will eventually die and the status quo remades. honestly IDK how asta would deal with the nobles because unironically, asta doesn't really feel like he doesnt belong to be a wizard king but yuno and it ain't because he can't make it but because he fundamentally liacks a certain quality and it isn't his lack or no magic what so ever but:

His nature as person.

He is more akin to that of a influential hero than a possible king to lead an ENTIRE kingdom. which honestly how the first wizard king was viewed out (And likely still is). A hero and savior of the clover kingdom. someone that is more dependable and willing to take action in order for the kingdom to prosper.

I don;t know if you guys will agree with this or not but I find this quite honest and well-thought out imo.

Okay so there was a big discussion between Clover and I today. So I just wanted to ask you guys what you think.

Was Asta Amped With The Imperial Sword or Was He Just Given The Power To Weild The Sword?

As you make your decision be aware of the following

• there is a glow on the left side of Asta’s body where no anti magic coating is present and he develops an extra wing there.
  • it is known that Asta can not recieve any type of magic amp due to the anti magic circulating his body in that form. This was shown when Lumiere couldn’t support him with their magic power against Zagred.

The result of this won’t matter much later cuz we both have different ways to arrive at the same point and honestly I think we can support each other with both our ideas but let me know still.

Okay so there was a big discussion between Clover and I today. So I just wanted to ask you guys what you think.

Was Asta Amped With The Imperial Sword or Was He Just Given The Power To Weild The Sword?

As you make your decision be aware of the following

• there is a glow on the left side of Asta’s body where no anti magic coating is present and he develops an extra wing there.
  • it is known that Asta can not recieve any type of magic amp due to the anti magic circulating his body in that form. This was shown when Lumiere couldn’t support him with their magic power against Zagred.

The result of this won’t matter much later cuz we both have different ways to arrive at the same point and honestly I think we can support each other with both our ideas but let me know still.
Also Asta isn’t immune to magic so someone with infinite magic like Merlin negs him.

Back