• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Clover General Discussion thread

Naamah and Lilith are individually 13.25 teratons, put 'em together and you get 26.5 teratons

Half-Manifested Lucifero is at least 53 teratons, then upscales to baseline 6-B+ (53.5 teratons) at full power. His complete manifestation is double that, or 107 teratons

Super hyper mega ultra casual lucifero is above 26,5 teratons
A more serious casual lucifero is 53 teratons Full power half-manifested is 53,5
And fully manifested lucifero is 107 teratons

Why not? I told you that he oneshot the back clover verse why would he need to use EE? Don't bring up Asta he has anti-magic
Because it's OOC for him, He could use it even if asta were there since asta was weakened and beated up to a pulp well except when asta gained true devil union

Because it's OOC for him, He could use it even if asta were there since asta was weakened and beated up to a pulp well except when asta gained true devil union
How is it OOC for him? He one-shot the verse with his hands and one spell. He didn't need to use it. Come on.

I mean, Lucifero uses the "Presence of the Demon King". So in theory he would be able to use the gravitational singularity, but Tabata forgot about this power

I mean, Lucifero uses the "Presence of the Demon King". So in theory he would be able to use the gravitational singularity, but Tabata forgot about this power
I’m not sure he forgot, that seems pretty important. Maybe it’s because Lucifero didn’t have a grimoire? I dunno

But honestly what was the point of just bringing up half powered lucifero? Could've used another Supreme devil for a final boss for this arc
Lucius plans prolly adramelech even said "it happened just as you say lucius zogratis" not exactly what he said but something like that lucius has a plan on using luciferos heart

Back