• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BLACK CLOVER: ASTA'S REACTIVE EVOLUTION REPLACEMENT AND OTHER ADDITIONS

Arnoldstone18

#1 Nero Enthusiast
Username Only
Hi,

First of all, Asta should definitely have supernatural willpower for this

Secondly, I would like to replace reactive evolution and add adaptation.
The removal took place here.
https://vsbattles.com/threads/minor-ability-removal-in-astas-profile.135117/
Adaptation: (adapts to Kiato's fighting style)
reactive power level is already on his profile.
Adaptation + reactive power level = reactive evolution without any justification

However, if you prefer we have justifications then I will include the following:
In the face of danger, Asta developed a new transformation that allowed him to erase the cause of his violence, Manzone, and a spell that doesn't physically exist.

Feel free to better word this and provide more suggestions for this.

Still disagree on this also on Adaptation Page

Adaptation is the ability to survive and adapt to different situations and natural environments.

This can include developing abilities to breathe underwater or in air with variable compositions, withstand different atmospheric pressures, live in much colder or hotter climates, see in greater darkness, develop camouflage colouring to hide from threats, etcetera.

If Adaptation was good enough to be given just by adapting to a fighting style many would definitely have

As for RE still disagree

He just transformed and by the transformation his AM increased and just erased the MZ and Spells

Edit: Also it doesn't mean that if you have both Adaptation and RPL you could automatically get RE

Still disagree on this also on Adaptation Page

Adaptation is the ability to survive and adapt to different situations and natural environments.

This can include developing abilities to breathe underwater or in air with variable compositions, withstand different atmospheric pressures, live in much colder or hotter climates, see in greater darkness, develop camouflage colouring to hide from threats, etcetera.

If Adaptation was good enough to be given just by adapting to a fighting style many would definitely have

As for RE still disagree

He just transformed and by the transformation his AM increased and just erased the MZ and Spells
This is not exactly true. Adaptation has been accepted numerous times for characters being able to adapt to other characters' fighting styles and even develop techniques to counter them. Asta is no different. As for Reactive Evolution, here's what its page says:

"Reactive Evolution is the ability to, in response to threats and adverse situations, adapt to grow better capable of dealing with any given issue"

This is pretty much what happens with his usage of Black Asta in Yultim Volcano and also him and Liebe being forced into a corner where they first achieve Devil Union

This is not exactly true. Adaptation has been accepted numerous times for characters being able to adapt to other characters' fighting styles and even develop techniques to counter them. Asta is no different. As for Reactive Evolution, here's what its page says:

"Reactive Evolution is the ability to, in response to threats and adverse situations, adapt to grow better capable of dealing with any given issue"

This is pretty much what happens with his usage of Black Asta in Yultim Volcano and also him and Liebe being forced into a corner where they first achieve Devil Union
Not really if that's the case Most of the characters on the wiki that i know would have adapted to a fighting style would have it although if other staff address this then i would concede

Being forced to a corner and achieve a transformation doesn't automatically give you RE for example vegeta from DBZ anime who got beaten up by meteor shower then achieve SSJ yet still didn't get RE same as above if other staff address it and is fine by it then i would concede

Not really if that's the case Most of the characters on the wiki that i know would have adapted to a fighting style would have it although if other staff address this then i would concede

Being forced to a corner and achieve a transformation doesn't automatically give you RE for example vegeta from DBZ anime who got beaten up by meteor shower then achieve SSJ yet still didn't get RE same as above if other staff address it and is fine by it then i would concede
The thing is, though, characters have gotten Adaptation and Reactive Evolution for these very same things. I'll admit, I really don't like bringing other verses into a discussion, but if you need some proof of this, I'll give it to you.

The thing is, though, characters have gotten Adaptation and Reactive Evolution for these very same things. I'll admit, I really don't like bringing other verses into a discussion, but if you need some proof of this, I'll give it to you.
Yeah sure no problem since most of the times that i see a character getting RE is gaining resistance, gaining a ability counter to an attack, or gain an ability by the attack the hit them. So i would like to see if you could get RE by just kinda doing what the OP said so i can give mori an RE since he has many feats like those

Or develop ability (anti magic) to delete spells that don’t physically exist and Manazone itself

After reading this again I feel like accel dev fits better. He adapted to kite's fighting means he just got better at fighting it which is more accel dev and looking at accel dev's battle section they say to put rpl so eh.

He already have that tf? the AM just got stronger by transforming since he's connected to liebe
Why was Nacht, the guy who been watching the black bulls + the guy who been fighting Asta prior to this event, surprised Asta erased a spell that didn’t physically exist?

After reading this again I feel like accel dev fits better. He adapted to kite's fighting means he just got better at fighting it which is more accel dev and looking at accel dev's battle section they say to put rpl so eh.
We have too many similar pages bruh

Pages need to be revised because Asta literally fits the description for RE.

He boosted his power to neg things that were simply a threat to him.

Can someone explain why this doesn’t count?

Time to check Asta vs Gaja

For adaptation his body should adapt to harsh environments the other gain resistance to an attack, create an attack to counter to the said attack although this is hard to prove since AM is counter to everything to the verse, An attack based on the that hitted him for example he was hitted by light and he gains a attack that shoot lights something like that

For adaptation his body should adapt to harsh environments the other gain resistance to an attack, create an attack to counter to the said attack although this is hard to prove since AM is counter to everything to the verse, An attack based on the that hitted him for example he was hitted by light and he gains a attack that shoot lights something like that
I don't think it needs to be something specific like that, but also, we got stuff like Asta going Black Asta at will in Yultim Volcano to withstand the heat (and in the anime canon episodes, he develops an "Anti-Mana Skin")

Reactive Evolution is the ability to, in response to threats and adverse situations, adapt to grow better capable of dealing with any given issue; this can mean growing to become more resistant to certain methods of attack and certain abilities, developing new powers to better defend one's self, or just becoming more powerful to become an even greater threat.
Any given issue ≠ just using AM i am pretty sure. If he faced with some guy who is just physically has power to destroy planets what he is gonna do? Do you guys think he can adopt to that ?

Well correct me if my understanding is wrong on the explanation of RE
A combination of Adaptation and Reactive Power Level, rather than adapting to better utilize their resources or rather than just growing stronger, the user improves in any number of ways to become more successful, durable, and powerful whenever their respective limits are tested.
Also Asta just using AM to amp himself up how he is Evolving any other ways?

Well I am neutral for now leaning towards disagree unless someone gives better explanation.

For adaptation his body should adapt to harsh environments
Anti magic skin development to adapt to the dangerous environment, the volcanic place.

create an attack to counter to the said attack although this is hard to prove since AM is counter to everything to the verse,
Anti magic in itself has several abilities that develop overtime and can even gain more abilities on top of those developing abilities.

I don't think it needs to be something specific like that, but also, we got stuff like Asta going Black Asta at will in Yultim Volcano to withstand the heat (and in the anime canon episodes, he develops an "Anti-Mana Skin")
This is actually isn't adapting he is just nullifying the effects of the heat on Yultim Volcano and not the body adapting itself unless i misunderstood the Adaptation page itself

Yes well reactive power level seems to just latch itself onto RE and AD. should be removed in all honesty. Plus accelerated development and reactive evolution sound cooler than reactive power level.
That’s the thing

his power level also increases during a fight when he… snif… surpasses his limits

pages are either too similar at Asta just meets all their criteria

This is actually isn't adapting he is just nullifying the effects of the heat on Yultim Volcano and not the body adapting itself unless i misunderstood the Adaptation page itself
Bro you’re creating ambiguity by saying Asta negs so how he negs doesn’t matter.

because Asta literally negs before gaining anti magic skin

Back