• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Clover Discussion Thread Part 5: Golden Wind

Anyone gonna answer my question?

In the flashback where they explained everything, Zagred's soul was seen manipulating one of the priests in Lumiere's castle, almost as if possessing him, but it was just mind control because the soul was outside the body. Also, when Patry despaired, Zagred used the command "Lose control," and lose control he did indeed, suggesting that this was a form of mind control. Both feats strongly support the idea that he has mind manipulation. This is why it is in his profile.

Oh, thanks.

Black Asta can just 1 shot Spirit Dive Yuno if he really wanted to because all his magic would get erase.

Thundergod Luck & Black Asta are equal due to fighting people who were 10% higher than Yuno, even though their opponents easily had an upper hand, as shown that even a 15% increase in strength against these demons can turn decisive wins into stomps.

Here's why.

There's a possibility that Demon powers are not magic. I'm saying this because it's never referred to as magic, and Asta should've neg Dante's demon form if it was magic.

The manga won't finish until 3-4 years, there's so many things that got introduced, outside Kingdoms, land of the sun, etc.

Expect it to be 500-700 chapters long

Yeah, if this had been said while we were on the battle with Zagred, I would have believed it, but not now.

Epsilon R said:
The manga won't finish until 3-4 years, there's so many things that got introduced, outside Kingdoms, land of the sun, etc.
Expect it to be 500-700 chapters long
Angels boutta be introduce

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
Thundergod Luck & Black Asta are equal due to fighting people who were 10% higher than Yuno, even though their opponents easily had an upper hand, as shown that even a 15% increase in strength against these demons can turn decisive wins into stomps.

Here's why.
Gotchu

Epsilon R said:
There's a possibility that Demon powers are not magic. I'm saying this because it's never referred to as magic, and Asta should've neg Dante's demon form if it was magic.

It's based on AP remember. Asta has to be as strong or stronger than the opponent. It's the reason why Asta wasn't able to erase spells from Zagred but later when he started letting his form take over more he was able to cancel out attacks

I don't recall any instances where Asta wasn't able to negate any spells from Zagred. He was erasing the magical swords since the very beginning, and that was the earliest attack Zagred ever threw at Asta. It has never been stated to be based on AP in any form whatsoever, nor are there any specific feats suggesting it.

Also, we do know that devil's powers aren't necessarily magic. Both the manga and the guidebook state this. The guidebook states that anti-magic is a different type of energy from mana altogether, and in the manga. Lucifero told Dante that Asta's devil is basically a manaless nobody with a makeshift power that erases spells. Both statements suggest that devil's powers aren't necessarily always magic, although it can be magic for some devils. Furthermore, nothing in the manga ever contradicts this, so I think it is a relatively safe assumption.

Huah Suppositions for Asta (Mostly) :

-Anti-Magic´s grail is to banjax all the Demon´s.

-One of Asta´s parent must have work on a disquisition team like page 246 of Black Clover. They must have gat or muster that Demon which is the Anti Magic Demon. They make their son Asta and the Anti-Magic Demon the horoscope to defeat Dante and the demon tribe in the future. However Asta´s parent being commoners themselves. The Demon they could conjure according to Lucifer is a nullity that has poetry mana, that´s all they could master up, But amalgamate Anti-Magic´s Demon´s power with Licht´s grimore made it perfect!

-After when Yuno resuscitates after being mill by Zeno, he had a vision 17 years ago. It means that history is perpetual itself!

-Julius prophesy that Asta will flatline in the end of the Arc for trying to make a difference like Lumiere.

-Tabata said Asta is Antithesis of this series. Asta mellowed in a phase that he would never allow to agree with Dante´s ideology and this was his parent´s plan to occur.

-In Chapter 222, Dorothy allotted that Devil´s can only enter the human world from anomalies occuring and thus a covenant is made with a relinquish for a sum of the Devil´s power in return. Gordon´s father allotted that Asta isn´t bedeviled which mean´s a covenant is made!

-Asta has gawker people being transfixion before. Asta had a random flashback in Chapter 242. A woman declaring her son. The perpetrator in Asta´s mother situation was the same as Gauche which is Dante! Zenon blunder Yuno´s life, Vanica blunder up Noelle´s life, and Dante scupper Asta´s life!! It´s very very possible that Asta´s mother was hindering the way of the Dark Tride´s scheme! We can conjecture that Asta´s mother made the pact with the Anti-Magic Devil 17 years ago!

-Anti-Magic Demon is a demoralizing implement againt other Devil´s which is arcane. Anti-Magic Demon is a ancillary and poetry mana just like them. Anti-Magic Demon is probably lauded from his sin of chaos against Lucifer who tighten´s the sin of pride and the other Devil´s for his fiasco and that´s why he wants counterinsurgency against them and got Licht´s sword, specifically allowing him to do his scheme.

-Anti-Magic Demon must have hung fire in Licht´s grimore for YEARS until Asta turns 15 and then he melancholy enact and bring to fruition Asta parent´s yearns and and has his old envies to have a body back to real himself.

Since he managed to attack the entire kingdom I don't think his range would be meters. Also the character you refer to is Patri?

How long this is in the manga: https://v217.**********.com/manga/Black-Clover/0048-013.png

Also, I noticed that even the light whip is being reflected by Yami's katana

Patri's attack, even the manga's, covered the entire country, so I would say several kilometers.

Um I don't think so though we might need to wait until the next chapter because we don't see what happened to the whole area we only see trees burning from the looks of it.

Is it darkness though? If not, that would be energy projection I think.

Btw if you guys have any idea which abilities the elemental spirits (Sylph, Undine...) could have, I'm all hears

Back