• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SunDaGamer

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
So this CRT is going to be about the Post-Timeskip keys on Black Clover characters. As of now, most of them are "At least Mountain level, possibly/likely Large Island level+ (Vastly stronger than before, stated that Stage 2 mages were no match for him. Stage 1 mages are able to fight against demons)"
But this is wrong for the following reasons:
-The Heart Kingdom Team (Mimosa, Leopold, Luck and more that are already High 6-C+) fought off and defeated the Dark Disciples that defeated the Spirit Guardians who are all Stage 0 mages (meaning they scale to Zagred)

-This is further reinforced by the fact that all of the Heart Kingdom team survived the massive explosions that were caused from Vanica detonating the devil power she gave to the Dark Disciples and we are shown in Chapter 265 that the Heart Kingdom team survived the explosion with their own power after already being worn out from fighting the Dark Disciples

Moving away from the Heart Kingdom team and to the Magic Knight Captains, there's not many feats from the other Captains such as Nozel, Dorothy and Fuegoleon so I'm going to focus on Rill and Jack.
In Chapter 278 Jack is able to cut through Dante's gravity and slash him so he should also receive an upgrade in a Post-Timeskip key and have Non-Physical Interaction.
As for Rill, he should be superior to Leopold and Luck due to being a Magic Knight Captain and was able to stop a combo spell from 2 Shining Generals who were amplified by Moris and Vanica's Curse Magic.

So the following changes are:
Leopold Vermillion post-timeskip key: Large Island level+ (Is a Stage 1 mage who are said to be able to fight demons and defeated Sivoir, a Dark Disciple with Megicula's power, fought back the Dark Disciple's explosion)

Luck Voltia post-timeskip key: Large Island level+ (Fought off Svenkin, a Dark Disciple, should be comparable to Leopold), far higher with True Lightning Magic: Ceranos (one-shotted Svenkin)

Mimosa Vermillion post-timeskip key: At least Wall level+, likely higher (Stronger than before), Large Island level+ with Magic Cannon Flower (fought back the Dark Disciple's explosion)

Jack the Ripper (Black Clover) post-timeskip key: At least Large Island level+ (Superior to Leopold and Luck as a Magic Knight Captain), possibly Small Country level (Sliced Dante's body)
Non-Phsyical Interaction (Sliced Dante's gravity magic) added to powers and abilities

Rill Boismortier post-timeskip key: At least Large Island level+ (Stopped a combo spell of 2 Shining Generals who were amplified by Vanica's curse magic)

Last edited:
I agree with the changes mentioned above.

Just a small nitpick about Mimosa's justification for being High 6-C with Magic Cannon Flower, as she needed Undine's supply of Magic to one shot the Dark Disciple. I think you should just leave it at:

Large Island level+ with Magic Cannon Flower (Fought back the Dark Disciple's explosion)

And another nitpick, I believe Jack already has NPI, it's just that it's not written directly as "Non-physical Interaction". But I agree with him having NPI in case he doesn't have it already.

Great work overall

Agree with most, except... Luck and Leo should be;

Large Island level+ (Is a Stage 1 mage who are said to be able to fight demons, fought back the Dark Disciple's explosion), higher with Crimson Eruption (Nearly killed Sivior, a Dark Disciple with Megicula's power in one strike)

Luck Voltia post-timeskip key: Large Island level+ (Fought off Svenkin, a Dark Disciple, should be comparable to Leopold), far higher with True Lightning Magic: Ceranos (one-shotted Svenkin)

Agree with most, except... Luck and Leo should be;

Large Island level+ (Is a Stage 1 mage who are said to be able to fight demons, fought back the Dark Disciple's explosion), higher with Crimson Eruption (Nearly killed Sivior, a Dark Disciple with Megicula's power in one strike)

Leopold's crimson eruption was mainly AoE to catch the sniper and he hit him with a normal Mana Method attack when he found his location, I'll make the edit to Luck's revision

The changes above look good to me. I never understood why post-TS Stage 1 mages had that "At least 7-A" part to be honest, as they should be on the level of pre-TS Valkyrie Dress Noelle since she's also Stage 1.

This looks good to me, they flat out are said to be on that level and survive Vanica’s explosions with their own power

So these revisions work

Back