• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Sounds good to me. Even if it's not Pain Tolerance, they can be good stamina feats. What about Julius though? His Pain Tolerance comes from being unfazed at a gash across his chest that was clearly bleeding a lot. Would his stay?

Sounds good to me. Even if it's not Pain Tolerance, they can be good stamina feats. What about Julius though? His Pain Tolerance comes from being unfazed at a gash across his chest that was clearly bleeding a lot. Would his stay?
Well Pain Tolerance isn’t an ability, that would just be a stamina feat

Oh yeah, I'm looking at his profile now and it actually got treated as Resistance to Pain Manipulation, which I don't get, so I agree with nuking that and making it a stamina feat.

Okay, we've gotten approval from multiple staff members and have come to an agreement on everything except for Zagred's Law Manipulation, which we agreed to make Reality Warping. Is it safe to apply changes?

"Reactive Power Level is the ability to rapidly increase one's overall strength or other physical capabilities by engaging in combat, becoming more and more capable over the course of a fight."

There's also a type of Accelerated Development called a battle-based form of it, and it specifically says to use Reactive Power Level instead of it. Upon thinking about it now - especially with Asta's fight against Vetto - I agree more on Reactive Power Level. The other characters, I'm not sure, since I don't agree on Supernatural Willpower.

I'm pretty sure all these changes have been applied, so it should be fine to close this.

Back