• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally, I'd close this thread and think up a new match. Black Adam's just not in Revan's weight class physically, and doesn't have a counter to a lot of Revan's powers.

^Apparently the Terrafoe calc was unaccepted

And all the reasons got negged...

Gargoyle One said:
Personally, I'd close this thread and think up a new match. Black Adam's just not in Revan's weight class physically, and doesn't have a counter to a lot of Revan's powers.
^Apparently the Terrafoe calc was unaccepted
And all the reasons got negged...

Apparently the mind hax resistance is still totally ignored..

Don't know how it's usually handeled cause i'm relatively new to this discussions, at least on the vs wiki.

I mean i took even the effort to list in detail why mind hax pretty likely won't work but still a simple comment like "mind hax, revan wins!" counts as much.

These guys don't take even the time to disproof anything. Everyone has that opinion, so it must be right!

Thing is when there were any way that Revan could bypass Black Adams resistance against that sort of attack i certainly wouldn't be so eager to continue this discussion.

Also Revan physical powers are way overestimated. What you can do with the force is pretty hardcore without a doubt and would come pretty handy against a foe that hasn't any resistance against magic!! Even when you say Revan could do most of that stuff that is listed there, any time, under any circumstances (what i highly doubt) the force is magic. That means any ability would maybe not neutralised but surely weakened. How could he even hurt Black Adam without the force? With punches? Good luck..

Changing Fortune said:
Revan is 4-B?!

So I'm guessing you would take the highest feats of all his stats and power for that, right?

Matter Manipulation on a Sub-Atomic lvl, because he created a holocron?

Somewhat misses the point of that power, because all he could do with this power was to create a holocron, how is that gonna do him any good in a fight, aside from the fact that his knowledge lives on after he died?

On a higher or lower (depends on your point of view) level of matter manipulation called atomic manipulation you can "only" manipulate atoms, ions and isotopes, yet people with that power can make your very atoms explode with this power something Revan isn't capable of doing. Even the simplest stage of matter manipulation (going by the vs wiki explanation) can give you the ability to tear opponents apart by severing molecular bonds.

So listing this as a power in general, because he can do one and only specific thing in this category is both right and wrong, but counting it in a vs battle is definitley wrong.

Attack Potency Solar System level, twice (and both points are hilarious).

At his best he could nearly match Vitiate, because Lord Scourge saw visions of the future in some Vitiate was victories and in some Revan.

I actually looked this one up and it is stated: "The Force washed over him [Lord Scourge] in a wave, and a million possible futures flickered through his mind...."

Yeah I bet when seeing a million possible futures that in some Revan is gonna win, some probably by dumb luck like the Emperor tripping on his coat or having a heart attack. Not gonna say that these victories aren't real (even so they are not, because they're possible futures not the actual future) but counting this as a feat is missing the point of predictions.

e.g. Imagine a character that can see a million different futures all the time and you'll ask him if you are gonna be president one day. He answers: yeah I see a few futures were this would indeed occur. Should you then be listed as president?

The second is even more ridicilous: Revan fought against a strike team of all of the galaxy's most powerful champions.

Okay not only were these guys champions (which implies standing out by itself), they were the most powerful champions of the galaxy. How many you ask? Well all of them of course!

Small point but, Lifting Strength above the likes of Darth Sion and Traya (goes for some of the other comparisons, too)

Why? Because the exile/meetra surik said so and we all know that if someone says something about someone else it's a fact comparable to witnessing the mentioned person do it by him/her self.

Striking Strength Solar System with the force, I can somewhat accept that, but still would like to know why and on what feat of Revan is that based?

Durability Solar System because the Emperor zapped him and he survived, read that too and quote: "Revan's body was engulfed in agony [...] His skin began to boil and blister, the flesh of his face melting..." He survived, true but that's about as positive as you can state it.

While I played, Kotor I&II and Swtor for a while, though not the dlc with Revan, I must say I don't know that much about Black Adam, but what I do know about him puts him out of Revan's league.

This is a battle Revan can't win, point goes to Black Adam.
The combined forces of the ENTIRE JLA, JSA, Teen Titans, Doom Patrol, and TWO Green Lanterns was STILL not enough to bring him down and it took some outside the box thinking to FINALLY stop him. Black Adam is LITERALLY fueled by Gods and has actually killed a Death God during the above mentioned rampage. Never played KOTOR, but I find it hard to buy that he can top this. It took Martian Manhunter 2-3 tries to get into Adam's head and he's a natural born telepath. My vote to Black Adam. I think a lot of votes are based off of popularity rather than backed feats which requires further evaluation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back