• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Speed equalized Revan is 4-B

Blackadam52
Render Revan
Adam : 3 (Raffney, Changing Fortune, Doomrider7)

Reva : 8 (Theglassman12, Khalryko,TheC2, Gargoyle One, Grimreaperofjustice, Legium Epidermus, Eficiente, Reinhardthrowhisspear)

It seems to me that Revan takes this. Matter Manipulation, Illusion creation, Adsorption. Black Adam doesn't seem to have anything on his profile to truly counter these abilities. Overall Revan just seems to have a superior collection of abilities/powers.

Without Mindhax Revan can't get the immediate win.

But with his arguably superior skill, Precognition, and his higher AP since he's in the Terrafoe, he should still take this comfortably.

If Adam is comparable to Superman, he should be in the KiloFoe, Revan wins by poking him, and has much superior hax on top of that.

This is a stomp.

Huh how is Revan that powerful?

Going just by numbers you guys might be right but i played the games and saw Revan in action and his abilities doesn't came down that powerful in a real fight.

Black Adam however is a beast in a real fight and if he resists the mind tricks or the force only for a second (what is not unlikely going by his feats) he will not hesitate and jump right at Revan and rip his head off.

I mean Revan is powerful but his average performance in a fight isn't enough to keep up and you can't say he goes in full force right from the start while Black Adam does so way more likely.

My vote is on Black Adam!

@Raffney

That's not really an argument. Actually, that kind of reasoning completely defeats the purpose the site. You can't just ignore the fact Revan has a considerable AP and Dura advantage and say that Black Adam seems more impressive so he wins.

Even if Adam can get past Revan's mind hax, Revan still only needs to hit him once and he's dead. Not too mention that Revan has precog on top of being an extremely skilled and experienced combatant.

Phoenix821 said:
Should I change Black Adam to someone else?
Personally, I'd close this thread and think up a new match. Black Adam's just not in Revan's weight class physically, and doesn't have a counter to a lot of Revan's powers.

I chose Black Adam because he could resist Raven's nind hax and he;s powerful enough to take on prety much every superhero in DC in one storyline

@Phoenix821

True but what does that mean to Revan? If all Revan has to do is punch Adam once for him to go down then it doesn't matter how impressive Black Adam's feats are. One verse's strongest man is another verse's punching bag.

Don't forget that Revan has more than mind hax. Energy Manipulation (that alone counters most of Adam's magical offense), Illusions, Absorbtion, Precog, and Matter Manipulation.

Well maybe one day Black Adam will get a revision and get more resistances and like Doom or Braniac but until then this should be closed and I guess I'll make a new thread

I did not say Adam seems more impressive. In fact i like Revan as a character way more.

I only said Black Adam has the tendency to play dirty right from the start while Revan does not fight that way usually. In fact Revan fights to hold on until he learn enough from a foe to defeat him. Didn't know though that the ethics of a character does not matter in this, seems to disregard some feats but okay if that is how it is.

Btw his precog does not work in a immediate fight. At least i don't remember that happening in a overly effective way. Of course he can use the force to somewhat augment his movement and stuff but it does not make him see what is coming all the time.

Also going by feats you totally are ignoring most of Black Adams.

He has regenerative abilities, has energy and magical resistance plus he has a indomitable will meaning he can most likely withstand mind abilities.

Black Adam can tank incredible amount of damage even without his resistance to magic. The only damage capable of even hurting him done by Revan would be via the force which would significantly be weakened due to Black Adams resistance to magic. So how exactly would Revan kill him in one hit? Plz exlpain!

Additio

Okay here is a little Addition to my post from yesterday. I feeled the need to further compare the both to show up that in fact Revan is the one that would turn into the punching bag!

• Durability, Black Adam is almost invincible. Yeah look it up. Meaning anything under the sheer hitting force of Superman isn't even able to hurt him! Making him effectivly way more durable in a pure physical matter than anything Revan had ever encountered.
  • Energy resistance or even immunity, Black Adam has a almost immunity (often stated as total immunity) against magical attacks of all sorts, even his own. Significantly weakening or even nullifying any force offensive abilities Revan might pull. Also light sabers won't most likely work or do pretty less damage than seen in Star Wars.
  • Stamina, Black Adam has limitless stamina, he can fight without ever tiring. Including all his abilities btw. I'm pretty sure Revans force abilities have not limitless stamina aswell.
  • Strength, Black Adam has the strength to lift about 100 tons. He is able to hurt Superman with his punches. Not sure if Revan would be able to block that with a lightsaber..
  • Reflexes, (Speed), Senses, Black Adam has a answer to any of the supersenses given by the force (and if you add in speed he would outmatch Revan even by far btw)
  • Indomitable Will, Black Adams willlpower is stated as fueled by the gods, meaning it's almost unbreakable. Even Sidious could find his match here and Revans mind hax is way under Sidious. (Also remember Adams resistance against magic and add that on top)
  • Clairvoyance, Black Adam has the power to understand all situations and has a awareness of future consequences.
  • Healing, Black Adam can heal from any wound ginven time. Revan will die unless he uses force healing which is a abilties that must first be activated. Adams healing works automatically.
  • Flight, Black Adam can fly. Revan cannot.
  • Intelligence, Black Adam has superhuman brain activity also augmented by the gods.
Well it seems that this should be closed, Revan is totally outmatched here.

Revan is 4-B?!

So I'm guessing you would take the highest feats of all his stats and power for that, right?

Matter Manipulation on a Sub-Atomic lvl, because he created a holocron?

Somewhat misses the point of that power, because all he could do with this power was to create a holocron, how is that gonna do him any good in a fight, aside from the fact that his knowledge lives on after he died?

On a higher or lower (depends on your point of view) level of matter manipulation called atomic manipulation you can "only" manipulate atoms, ions and isotopes, yet people with that power can make your very atoms explode with this power something Revan isn't capable of doing. Even the simplest stage of matter manipulation (going by the vs wiki explanation) can give you the ability to tear opponents apart by severing molecular bonds.

So listing this as a power in general, because he can do one and only specific thing in this category is both right and wrong, but counting it in a vs battle is definitley wrong.

Attack Potency Solar System level, twice (and both points are hilarious).

At his best he could nearly match Vitiate, because Lord Scourge saw visions of the future in some Vitiate was victories and in some Revan.

I actually looked this one up and it is stated: "The Force washed over him [Lord Scourge] in a wave, and a million possible futures flickered through his mind...."

Yeah I bet when seeing a million possible futures that in some Revan is gonna win, some probably by dumb luck like the Emperor tripping on his coat or having a heart attack. Not gonna say that these victories aren't real (even so they are not, because they're possible futures not the actual future) but counting this as a feat is missing the point of predictions.

e.g. Imagine a character that can see a million different futures all the time and you'll ask him if you are gonna be president one day. He answers: yeah I see a few futures were this would indeed occur. Should you then be listed as president?

The second is even more ridicilous: Revan fought against a strike team of all of the galaxy's most powerful champions.

Okay not only were these guys champions (which implies standing out by itself), they were the most powerful champions of the galaxy. How many you ask? Well all of them of course!

Small point but, Lifting Strength above the likes of Darth Sion and Traya (goes for some of the other comparisons, too)

Why? Because the exile/meetra surik said so and we all know that if someone says something about someone else it's a fact comparable to witnessing the mentioned person do it by him/her self.

Striking Strength Solar System with the force, I can somewhat accept that, but still would like to know why and on what feat of Revan is that based?

Durability Solar System because the Emperor zapped him and he survived, read that too and quote: "Revan's body was engulfed in agony [...] His skin began to boil and blister, the flesh of his face melting..." He survived, true but that's about as positive as you can state it.

While I played, Kotor I&II and Swtor for a while, though not the dlc with Revan, I must say I don't know that much about Black Adam, but what I do know about him puts him out of Revan's league.

This is a battle Revan can't win, point goes to Black Adam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back