• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
In skill they are almost identical because Black Adam has 5000 years of battle experience and Sigma better feats in battle but then again, Black Adam scaling to the likes of Wonder Woman who superior to Batman and we already know how Batman is a Skill God

But in Hax? Sigma stomps, Black Adam hax is vastly inferior to Sigma and everything useful he has, Sigma does it better, like corruption or regeneration

And Sigma completely range stomps him, what is the AP for both?

In skill they are almost identical because Black Adam has 5000 years of battle experience and Sigma better feats in battle but then again, Black Adam scaling to the likes of Wonder Woman who superior to Batman and we already know how Batman is a Skill God
that's what i was saying but xsoul didn't believe me

I honestly think black adam is superior in conbat/skills over sigma and let's not forget that black adam has LS Stellar,(sigma is far above class t) so it's not a stomp

I was also quite surprised that the sigma virus affects humans, I just wish we had more information on how a computer virus can affect not only humans but their souls too, anyway, it's grace

I was also quite surprised that the sigma virus affects humans, I just wish we had more information on how a computer virus can affect not only humans but their souls too, anyway, it's grace
Alia: "The Sigma Virus even destroys nature... There is nothing in nature now which is completely free from mechanical devices." - Jungle Stage, Mega Man X5.
Looks like that Sigma possibly affects human. After all, I have heard that Reploids takes key works in social maintenance and their infected status is enough to make the whole Reploids-dependent society to be dis-functional.

Also, I failed to find that the virus infects human in MMKB:
https://megaman.fandom.com/wiki/Sigma_Virus
Sigma virus affected the whole Earth in Rockman/Megaman X5, humans included

And this is the one from X Collection who has a better translation from japanese

Don´t ask me to go to the Japanese because I don´t speak Japanese, if both use "people" or "humans" is enought evidence
MMKB has the script.

Signas: The situation is far worse than expected. Sigma's explosion has spread the Virus all over the Earth. Humans and Reploids are in total panic. What's worse, the Space Colony, Eurasia, is heading straight toward us. At this rate, it's going to crash into the Earth... in 16 hours. Everything... including Reploids and the entire human race, will be... ... annihilated...
シグナス「じたいはそうぞうよりしんこくだ… シグマのバクハツによって地球上にウィルスがひろがり ひとびともレプリロイドもこんらんしている。さらにスペースコロニーのユーラシアまで地球にむかっているというおまけつきだ。このままだと、16じかん後に地球としょうとつして… じんるいもレプリロイドもなにもかも…めつぼうする…」

If one translation has "Humans and Reploids are in total panic" then the X collection who is the most recent still decides to use a similar one to the original USA translation who says the virus can affects both humans and reploids, you could say that "in total panic" plus context = it affects boths

But at this point this changes nothing, AZ stills prevails as Sigma main win condition, Sigma rarely goes for corruption in battle, he prefers to use it to gains allies, is still way better than Black Adam weird corruption method

well, the 24 hours has already passed then this can already be added to their profiles ... if someone here can do this I would be well grateful

If one translation has "Humans and Reploids are in total panic" then the X collection who is the most recent still decides to use a similar one to the original USA translation who says the virus can affects both humans and reploids, you could say that "in total panic" plus context = it affects boths

But at this point this changes nothing, AZ stills prevails as Sigma main win condition, Sigma rarely goes for corruption in battle, he prefers to use it to gains allies, is still way better than Black Adam weird corruption method
Plus, the virus attacks the Reploids' DNA Soul. As Iris states that their (Reploids) DNA souls are identical to that of a human being's soul in Xtreme 2. Reploids are like humans anyway. They take after our emotions so they can feel like we can along with the ability to achieve free will. So Reploids can behave, act, and even feel like a human. And Reploids do have attacks that affects the soul in the X series and by the Zero series it becomes even more apparent that they in fact have souls.

So yeah, with your assumption + my assumption, Sigma can indeed affect organic beings like humans for example.

Back