• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bionicle CRT: High 6-A from Jaller's Nova Blast

I've calculated a statement regarding Jaller's Nova Blast here. Basically, he can unleash a blast that vaporizes hundreds of miles of water, which is 10.74 petatons/High 6-A at minimum. Most, if not all characters that already upscale from Gali's much weaker Nova Blast should scale from this given the statement that Jaller himself and Makuta would survive this attack.

You can ask specific calc members on their walls.

Bumping this, I feel as though a lot of Toa need some more work done on their pages and this is a good start towards that

I sent the feat into the evaluation requests to hopefully shine some light on it again

There's another higher-end Bionicle feat I recalled as well, though I'll save that for another time

I sent the feat into the evaluation requests to hopefully shine some light on it again

There's another higher-end Bionicle feat I recalled as well, though I'll save that for another time
Massive appreciation. There's no harm in getting the other feat done sooner than later.

Those aren't stars, they're lights in the 'sky' (the inside surface) of the GSR

This is a bit unrelated, but I found an impressive statement for the Zivon.

It quotes the Rahi Beasts book, which has an in-universe statement from Norik saying
It can be thrown the length of a metru, have a building dropped on it, be slammed head first into the ground, and come right back at you again.
A metru is the Matoran word for city or district. Let's use Metru Nui since the Zivon showed up there. Metru Nui is 65 kilometers long. Even going with the lower end, its individual districts are still easily dozens of kilometers in length. While the Zivon was never actually thrown this distance in the Challenge of the Hordika book - indeed, it took slight damage from the Tahtorahk's tail whip that only launched it a much shorter distance - its appearance in the story wasn't the only time it showed up since it has a history of being used before, and it taking damage from the tail swipe is likely a feat for the Tahtorahk. What's really interesting is what kind of being has the physical strength to throw the Zivon this far.

The other statements in the quote are consistent with how the fight went, since the Tahtorahk did actually slam a building onto the Zivon and slammed it into the ground.

As far as scaling goes, it wouldn't apply to Toa since the Zivon and Tahtorahk are stronger than them. Makuta and co should scale, though.

Last edited:
This is a bit unrelated, but I found an impressive statement for the Zivon.

It quotes the Rahi Beasts book, which has an in-universe statement from Norik saying

A metru is the Matoran word for city or district. Let's use Metru Nui since the Zivon showed up there. Metru Nui is 65 kilometers long. Even going with the lower end, its individual districts are still easily dozens of kilometers in length. While the Zivon was never actually thrown this distance in the Challenge of the Hordika book - indeed, it took slight damage from the Tahtorahk's tail whip that only launched it a much shorter distance - its appearance in the story wasn't the only time it showed up since it has a history of being used before, and it taking damage from the tail swipe is likely a feat for the Tahtorahk. What's really interesting is what kind of being has the physical strength to throw the Zivon this far.

The other statements in the quote are consistent with how the fight went, since the Tahtorahk did actually slam a building onto the Zivon and slammed it into the ground.

As far as scaling goes, it wouldn't apply to Toa since the Zivon and Tahtorahk are stronger than them. Makuta and co should scale, though.
We can't really quantify this unless we know how heavy the Zivon is, in which case a KE calc can be applied. With that said, unless it's thrown really fast, it's not gonna break Tier 8, so it's not an upgrade to anything.

Back