• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Superman via like

better everything.

Higher AP, higher dura, way more versatile, and resistance to all of Danver's abilities.

Hmmm...

While Carol is 4-B, I can't really say how far into she is. I don't believe she's of Thor's level, though I could be wrong. If she is, Supes is like 1.6 times stronger and more durable, which is negligible. However, it's all depends on where she fits on the 4-B scale.

Superman has more abilities. Heat vision is kind of a no-go as I believe that Carol can absorb it. However, Supes still has Freeze Breath and way better senses. Those senses means that Supes will have an easy time keeping track of Carol. In fact, due to SBA, this match starts at a distance of 4KM. Supes can see and hear that far but Carol can't, IIRC. That means Supes could blindside her and take the lead in the fight. Not too mention that those senses allow Supes to find her basically anywhere she goes which would not really allow Carol time to find a place to hide or regroup, were she to try.

Supes is also way more experienced the Carol and I think he'd out preform her skillwise in a straight up fight. He's also resistant to Carol's main offensive tool, energy manipulation. Not too mention, he really doesn't get tired but Carol does.

Realistically, Supes holds the advantage all the way around. Whether or not this is a stomp depends on how powerful Carol is when compared to Supes. If she's enough close to his level, I'd say this is decisive as Supes just edges her out in everything as this is more or less a slugging match. If she's a lot weaker than him, I'd say this is closer to a stomp.

Supes uses his advantages of AP to just beat her. He's smarter, more skilled, etc. only advantage she has over him is energy absorption and Supes will just switch to h2h combat.

Supes FRA, also guy hears in outer space FFS

Also DCEU Supes bodies Captain Marvel hard

Binary should be able to replicate Red Sun energy to win. Unfortunately she has no clue what his weakness are, so she gets destroyed. Even with equal speed.

Captain Marvel crashes at the box office via literally crashing into the office that contains boxes via being punched by truth justice and the american way for reasons above

Back