• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bill's Downgrade (Again...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Creeplord said:
How this CRT ends like this??? :V
Homewer, I want to see when the Time Baby stated that he controls the timeline, or why his wishes can scale from his AP
Time Baby rule the future as stated by cannon reddit post overseen by the verse author

rurifalls

274 points┬À4 years ago

Are you acquainted with Time Baby or know of his existence?

_BILLCIPHER

580 points┬À4 years ago

AUGH! DONT REMIND ME OF THAT OBESE BOMBASTIC DIAPER-WEARING TYRANT! THINKS HE'S SO GREAT JUST BECAUSE HE'S THE LAST SON OF AN EXTINCT RACE OF TIME GIANTS. WHATS THE POINT OF RULING THE ENTIRE FUTURE IF YOU DONT HAVE OBJECT PERMANENCE AND GET DISTRACTED BY JINGLING KEYS?!

I'D DISSEMBLE HIS MOLECULES TO SALT MY MARGARITA IF I COULD, BUT ITS NOT EASY. LET ME ASK YOU- HAVE YOUEVER TRIED TO PUNCH A 9 TRILLION TON TODDLER? YOUR FIST GETS STUCK IN HIS CHEEK FAT FOR LIKE A WEEK! IF I HAD PHYSICAL FORM....

Again, Bill stated that he gain control of time following Time baby Incaps.

Time Baby rule the future as stated by cannon reddit post overseen by the verse author
rurifalls

274 points┬À4 years ago

Are you acquainted with Time Baby or know of his existence?

_BILLCIPHER

580 points┬À4 years ago

AUGH! DONT REMIND ME OF THAT OBESE BOMBASTIC DIAPER-WEARING TYRANT! THINKS HE'S SO GREAT JUST BECAUSE HE'S THE LAST SON OF AN EXTINCT RACE OF TIME GIANTS. WHATS THE POINT OF RULING THE ENTIRE FUTURE IF YOU DONT HAVE OBJECT PERMANENCE AND GET DISTRACTED BY JINGLING KEYS?!

I'D DISSEMBLE HIS MOLECULES TO SALT MY MARGARITA IF I COULD, BUT ITS NOT EASY. LET ME ASK YOU- HAVE YOUEVER TRIED TO PUNCH A 9 TRILLION TON TODDLER? YOUR FIST GETS STUCK IN HIS CHEEK FAT FOR LIKE A WEEK! IF I HAD PHYSICAL FORM....

Again, Bill stated that he gain control of time following Time baby Incaps.

Ohhh he says the Time Baby is the last of an extinct raceee.

Well, how this statement confirms that Time Baby controls an entire timeline?? It's only the future c'mon it's not the same to say something like "oh yeah he controls the timeline and his entire space-time Ohhh"

Also, this confirms much more about the Time Baby is not Universal+, because it's just the last one of an extinct race that governs the future (Not the same as say controls the timeline) and this obviously will mean that this race governs the future instead only the Time Baby.

Creeplord said:
JooCipher said:
The race is dead, so that means time baby is the only one left of them and as such, controls the future
Also This doesn't means that he controls the timeline.
Bill is the one who stated that Time Baby control time since he gained control of it follow the incap, again.

Also. time control is stated be based on 4-D science and Time Baby it self control causally control Earth-rotation which is a High 6-A feat at the lowest.

Elizhaa said:
Bill is the one who stated that Time Baby control time since he gained control of it follow the incap, again.

Also. time control is stated be based on 4-D science and Time Baby it self control causally control Earth-rotation which is a High 6-A feat at the lowest.
Ok, how this put him into Low 2-C??

The effects of the Time Travel are just inly this, effects that cannot be use to scale a character.

The rotation of the Earth is not maded by the Time Baby, it's from his floating hower-diaper (also this doesn't have a durability tbh) so the rotation cannot be used to make PS.

Creeplord, again, Bills statement about his Time Control would make him Low 2-C whcih you didn't address yet. The tings are supporting evidence for his Higher-Tier.

Can we stop with that please, you all had your chance to joke around now please try to focus on the thread if you may.

Creeplord said:
Andytrenom said:
Can we stop with that please, you all had your chance to joke around now please try to focus on the thread if you may.
I always keep discussing >:v
I will be honest, emojis or emoticons mostly don't work in arguments like debates. It make you looks you are trolling at worse or not taking the debate seriously enough, Creeplord.

It was directed at Causality btw. I think people have started to take this too much like a fun and games thread, and should at least try to remember that this isn't.

Creeplord said:
Elizhaa said:
Creeplord, again, Bills statement about his Time Control would make him Low 2-C whcih you didn't address yet. The tings are supporting evidence for his Higher-Tier.
Nope, because you didn't prove me that his Time Control is universal+.
you do realise that Bill said he can make the entire time of the universe to just go backwards right?

why means Bill can(correct me if i'm wrong) cause a universal reset, a Universal+ feat

a better comparason from what Bill can do is the stand Made In Heaven causing Universal resets

Bill can just do that but on the reverse

JooCipher said:
you do realise that Bill said he can make the entire time of the universe to just go backwards right?

why means Bill can(correct me if i'm wrong) cause a universal reset, a Universal+ feat
When does Bill state that??

I mean, he just says "Now, I control time muahahaha" but he never says "I'll remake the universe via reverting time"

Also, that of "remake the world" it's via an unknown method, you can't say "he will do that via time" because it has no context to assume that.

And btw I want to know how world=universe in the context of GF

Bill stated in his reddit ama(cannon to the series btw) :"I ASK YOU WHY SHOULD TIME ONLY MOVE FORWARD WHY MUST CAUSE PRECEDE EFFECT WHO VOTED ON THE LAWS OF PHYSICS RULES ARE PERVERSIONS AGAINST ALL WILL THAT'S WHY IM ABOUT TO REWRITE THE WHOLE SYSTEM BUDDY AND NO ONE IS GOING TO STOP ME"

It's basically Made in Heaven but reverse

also world=universe bc Bill stated that "Finally your dimension will be free"

he was always talking about the universe

also his mere entrance in the real world distorted and even destroyed most of its natural lawsand . And that would cause the universe to collapse kinda like Nightmare Realm

JooCipher said:
Bill stated in his reddit ama(cannon to the series btw) :"I ASK YOU WHY SHOULD TIME ONLY MOVE FORWARD WHY MUST CAUSE PRECEDE EFFECT WHO VOTED ON THE LAWS OF PHYSICS RULES ARE PERVERSIONS AGAINST ALL WILL THAT'S WHY IM ABOUT TO REWRITE THE WHOLE SYSTEM BUDDY AND NO ONE IS GOING TO STOP ME"

also his mere entrance in the real world distorted and even destroyed most of its natural lawsand . And that would cause the universe to collapse kinda like Nightmare Realm
>Why this will be Made in Heaven 2?? In first place it's just only Bill talking about the laws of the universe and that. Later he talks about rewrite the system, how this is the same as say "reseating the universe via time"??

Also, this of "rewrite" sounds like Law Manip insead Time Manip.

Btw i'm still waiting a proof that will show me that the Reddit account is canon.

>No, simply nope. Tha tabout the dimension it's very different to talk about the universe or the world, simply doesn't encage.

>When he make everything that you say?? He just only warped the GF city not something more.

Creeplord said:
JooCipher said:

>Why this will be Made in Heaven 2?? In first place it's just only Bill talking about the laws of the universe and that. Later he talks about rewrite the system, how this is the same as say "reseating the universe via time"??
Also, this of "rewrite" sounds like Law Manip insead Time Manip.

Btw i'm still waiting a proof that will show me that the Reddit account is canon.

>No, simply nope. Tha tabout the dimension it's very different to talk about the universe or the world, simply doesn't encage.

>When he make everything that you say?? He just only warped the GF city not something more.
the reddit is canon bc it predicted a lot of the stuff that would happen in the series(Bill's desire for a physical form, him hating time baby and the entire dissable molecules. Also Alex's tweets support this)

-Gravity Falls uses the world dimension ofter to refer to universes(Dimesion 52 and 46'/ for example). Bill was going to "liberate" the dimension just like he did to his old one(and we all know what happened)

-His range was restriced, that like, the biggest plot point of Weirdmageddon

-Made In heave accelerated time to the point of a Universal reset. Bill can just reverse time and make the same thing in order to "Remake" the world

JooCipher said:
the reddit is canon bc it predicted a lot of the stuff that would happen in the series(Bill's desire for a physical form, him hating time baby and the entire dissable molecules. Also Alex's tweets support this)

-Gravity Falls uses the world dimension ofter to refer to universes(Dimesion 52 and 46'/ for example). Bill was going to "liberate" the dimension just like he did to his old one(and we all know what happened)

-His range was restriced, that like, the biggest plot point of Weirdmageddon

-Made In heave accelerated time to the point of a Universal reset. Bill can just reverse time and make the same thing in order to "Remake" the world
>Can you pass the Alex's tweets??

>Ok, how "liberate" brings him Low 2-C AP??? And what happened to the second dimension is unknown. Only we know what happened in the place, but we don't know how. Also is a 2-Dimensional space, not a 3-D or 4-D one.

>He just will expand his warp, and it will take him time, so this doesn't serve.

>I see you compare MIH with Bill. This is really a bad example.

Bill created Mabel-land which supposedly had infinite energy and he also himself to have infinite power.

Other notable feats include Bill's Friends have Tier 5 feats and Bill displayed himself as being able to destroy Earth and create galaxies.

The OP honestly makes some good points. You guys should focus on dismantling his arguments instead of mocking him or saying "I disagree" without any further explanation.

Maverick Zero X said:
Bill created Mabel-land which supposedly had infinite energy and he also himself to have infinite power.
Other notable feats include Bill's Friends have Tier 5 feats and Bill displayed himself as being able to destroy Earth and create galaxies.

The OP honestly makes some good points. You guys should focus on dismantling his arguments instead of mocking him or saying "I disagree" without any further explanation. </div>
That of Mabel-land seens like an hyperbole.

Also, the part of Bill's projection is an outlier too.

I dont see how any feat bill has can be an outlier considering he has almost no anti feats or contradictions outside of blatant plot induced stupidity

yea, I agree with Paul Frank

but some of Bill's antifeats can be seen as PIS(him not being able to tell the Stans apart being one of them, given that he did it in his first appearence)

In any case, this CRT looks completely rejected; I think it should be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back